Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#184809 by AlanJones Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:43 am
This is an au pair fake job scam. There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money.

Thanks for the mail and i will like to really meet you soon because i think you are a great au pair that anyone could have and i will like you to know that 1 Kid Becky is 5. I am a information technology professional and i travel all around the Europe due to my type of work, am to start my trips anytime from now and i cant leave my Child all alone cos I'm a (single parent). We live in a big house with a lovely garden in it.He love the movies,games and the amusement park and party.We live in a friendly environments with lovely people and we want you not as an aupair alone but as part of the Family. i want my daughter to be happy not with me alone but with you too and we believe you can give me all her needs and you will be living with us as family as well.you can be with us next year.

You'll have your private room which will have bathroom,toilet,television,air-conditional and you will have access to the internet and the telephone at home to get in touch with your friends and loved ones. You will be having Fridays,Saturdays and Sundays as your off days, so you can have enough time for yourself. I will be happy if you can arrive any time and stay for some months you like and we will be paying you 800 per week, If is okay with you.All i want you to do now is to contact the agency that will help you with your trip to Florida,this is their email contact and they have being helping me whenever i want to travel ([email protected]) whatever they say,let me know and i assuring you that i will refund all your traveling expenses as soon as you get here.this is my details following below....

Address: 153 Johnson Ave. Apt#20
City: Cape Canaveral
State: Florida
Zipcode 32920

Please give me ur cell phone number I will call you

Make sure you contact the agent to help you with your Papers And Air Ticket and some other things available as fast as possible.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Maroon

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 197.228.139.163
Originating ISP: Telkommobile
City: Johannesburg
Country of Origin: South Africa
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#184913 by AlanJones Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:23 am
From the fake travel agent [email protected]

GTI Management wishes to thank you for contacting us regarding the arrangement of your Traveling Documents to the United State. We promise to Offer you the best which you will be Glad you did. It was Indicated in your E-mail that you have been told by your Host Family who asked you to contact us. We promise never to disappoint you as we have never disappointed her either... We would request that you provide us with the following so that the documentation will start immediately.

- Full Name

-Home Address

-Phone Number

-Nationality

_Copy of your Passport photo

-A Total of $1,200 to enable us process the necessary Documents , flights, medical insurance, visa and your visa will be working visa for 2 years
We will begin in earnest once we receive all necessary Details....

In anticipation of your response

Yours Faithfully,

Global Travels International

GTI Management Wishes You Once Again.

Note..This is to inform our customers about OUR (Christmas promo) if you send your details and fee before 25th you will get a bonus of our VIP Flight ticket and we will come pick you up at the air port to your host Family home and some other benefit you will enjoy.

Kindly get back to us with you details today so we can tell you how to send the payment of $1200 for processing to us.

GTI TRAVELS

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#184914 by AlanJones Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:23 am
Hello XXX.

How are you doing today hope you good,try and send your details to the agency for processing today and update me.

Becky say hi to you and she is looking forward to meet you.

See you soon

Maroon

#184927 by AlanJones Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:56 am
Email from the fake travel agency

We thank you so much for being with us,we got all your details and it as been forwarded to our processing department

Your au pair papers, flights ticket, working visa will take just two DAYS for process.

Note..This is to inform you about our (Christmas promo) if you can make the payment before 25th you will get a bonus of our VIP Flight ticket and we will come pick you up at the air port on the date of your arrival to your host Family home and some other benefit you will enjoy.

However, au pair papers, flights ticket,working visa. we be granted for two years and we would like you to get back to us with the Payment Confirmation which the Payment should be made payable through Western Union Money Transfer to our cashier details below:

Name: Diana Lane
Address: 111 N 3rd W,Rigby,IDAHO 83442 USA

Respond to us with the MTCN Number,Sender's Name and Address.As soon as we receive all this,we will begin with the Arrangement with no delay.As soon as we receive the payment from you

Anticipating your respond.

Yours Faithfully,

Global Travels International

#184928 by AlanJones Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:59 am
Dear XXX

Thanks for your update,am happy you will be with us soon just follow the agency instruction and everything will be fine okay.

What is your favourite Colour Becky have a surprise for you?

See you soon and update me

Cheers

Maroon

#184938 by AlanJones Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:42 am
Bank account used by the scammers to receive payments

Attention XXX

HERE IS THE ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR YOU TO MAKE THE TRANSFER PAYMENT

Bank Name: westmark Credit Union
Account Name: Diana Lane
Account number: 6023321XX
Routing number: 324173079
Bank address: 567 Rigby Lake Dr,Rigby Idaho 83442 USA

GET BACK TO US WITH THE BANK TRANSFER CONFIRMTION SLIP.

GTI TRAVELS.

#185031 by AlanJones Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:31 am
How are you doing today hope you good,we on our way to New York me becky and Chelsea I will send the the picture when we get home.

Becky cant wait to meet you.

Have a nice weekend.

Cheers

Maroon