Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#185904 by AlanJones Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:17 pm
This is a fake Au Pair job scam. There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money.

Dear Aupair.

Your profile is okay for my family to send you this job offer. We are a lovely family and also easy going people.We live in UK. Your services is needed as a aupair. we will be very happy to hear from you if you are ready to relocate to UK. There is unlimited internet connection which is available to use. You can bring your own laptop. Send your resume to us if you need the job offer and we will tell you more about it.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Mr Daniel Henderson.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#185939 by AlanJones Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:13 am
Dear XXX,

I have seen your attached documents and we are ready to employ you but i have to let you know that the rules in UK Immigrations, is you have have to make a deposit, to show your capability to stay and work in UK for the period of 12 months.

We as a family will pay for your flight and working visa, do let us know if you can make show your capability to work and stay in UK.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#185977 by AlanJones Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:30 pm
Dear XXX,

Hope you are doing well today, and below are some information about my son,my family and the best way we can work together.

We live at 1- 8 The Broadway, Newbury, RG14 1AS,UK.

My son is a lovely, affectionate child who loves to play, read, run about & generally have lots of fun! We are a considerate family, who ideally are looking for someone who wants to be ''part of the family''. My son is quite special, in that he is very sensitive, emotional, caring and perceptive for a child of his age - he misses nothing. Ideally we would like to join us ''longer term or tell us your How long you can stay and start''

My son is 3 and full of life, loves fun, dancing, dressing up, the outdoors, messy play, painting, reading stories and generally having lots of fun! .We are a busy family who live in a beautiful town.

In return I offer a private room & full board, shared bathroom with my son in a 4 bedroom home, tv ect. A net salary of upto ?450GBP a week is offered, depending on experience.

Thanks and hope to hear from you. Also Dont worry i have some one in the UK Home Office , he will help us with the travel documents processes and do send us your pictures for my son to see his future aupair

Thanks

Mr Daniel for the family.

#186586 by AlanJones Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:46 am
Ref No: UKBA2356474

Dear Applicant,

We have noted the content of your request, your employer Mr Dainel Henderson contacted our office and asked that we should treat your application with priority.

Find below the necessary steps you will take to enable you obtain your Work Permit and Certificate of Eligibility.

(1)You are to fill properly the UK Visa Application Form and leave your sponsor's section blank for us to complete.

(2)A scanned copy of your passport.

(Our Office will let you know when to visit the UK Embassy or consulate there in your country)

The UK Border Agency is responsible for securing the United Kingdom borders and controlling immigration in the United Kingdom. We manage border control for the United Kingdom, enforcing immigration and customs regulations. We also consider applications for permission to enter or stay in the United Kingdom, citizenship and asylum.

Disclaimer:

The UK Home Office wishes to authoritatively inform applicants seeking for immigration status into the United Kingdom not to make any payments for processing of Work Permit, Visa and/or Expatriate Quota Approval. Approval for entry (Visa) into the United Kingdom is executed by the Nearest British Embassy or Consulate within the applicants country of residence or location after regulation and certification of the applicant by the UK Home Office as at the time of application.

The UK Home Office will exercise its full powers to perform its responsibility to regulate entry into the UK, by:

•Ensuring that the sponsor is financially capable to support the applicant entering the United Kingdom for Business or Pleasure throughout the duration of the validity of the Entry Visa.

• Ensuring that the applicant, has the minimum stipulated financial requirement to earn the needed points for Visa Approval, going by the new point-based system for immigration in 2013

• Ensuring that the applicant is eligible to Live, Work and carry out business activities in the United Kingdom legally.The new points-based system (PBS) is the biggest shake up of the immigration system for 45 years.Under the new system, migrants will need to pass a points-based assessment before they receive Certificate of Eligibility and permission to enter or remain in the United Kingdom. It will help British businesses recruit the skills it needs from abroad and assure the British public that only the skilled migrants will need to come to the United Kingdom. The role of employees/migrants with qualifying financial base is crucial to its success.

Before the issuance of Certificate of Eligibility to you for issuance of Visa by Local British Consulate, you are required to show proof that the stipulated financial requirement/applicant travel allowance as indicated above is available. The UK Home Office would ensure via this means that only eligible applicants who are financially capable are allowed entry into the United Kingdom.

CONFIRMATION/PROOF OF SUFFICIENT FUNDS

This step must be completed by any one you wish to stand in as your next of Kin. As per UK Immigration policies, an individual must be aware of your travel to the United Kingdom. This can be your Mother or Father or Brother or Sister or Close Relative or friend and is at your discretion.

To meet the above requirement your selected next of kin is required to make a deposit of the stipulated financial requirement of £780GBP via any Money Gram agent using the following format :

Senders Name: Should be the selected individual you wish to stand in as your next of kin , Friend or any of your relative)

Receivers Name: Must be you the primary sponsor:
(XXX)

Payout Location: Your intended residential address in the UK(eg;Your employers address in the contract letter or any address you have here in UK)

Payout Country: United Kingdom

As soon as you come down here you can visit any Money Gram agent and receive back your deposit, using the details.

Note: You must ensure that the senders name is the above as instructed and the receiver is you for security reasons and as the primary sponsor of your immigration into the United Kingdom.

Payout Location: Your intended residential address in the United Kingdom. It is not compulsory that you must use the residential address of your Employer which is also your residential address. If you have an alternative residential address here in United Kingdom, you can also use that. However it is advisable if this is your first time to travel to United Kingdom, to use your employers residential address which is also your address.

Payout Country: United Kingdom

Note: Ensure that the receiver is you so that only you can withdraw the deposit after the verification of deposit has been carried out, as the Home Office would not be liable for loss. This is not a payment but a deposit for verification which is why it is in your name as the receiver and to also fulfill that you have funds to support yourself when you arrive here till you receive your first salary from your Employer.

Application Checklist: You are to send the following application requirements:

* Courier Address for Shipment of Hard Copies of your Certificate of Eligibility and other documents.

* Scan the receipt of the deposit of your financial requirement including the Money Transfer Control or Verification Number to enable our office perform Verification of the deposit.

* Scan Completed Application Form.

(Our Office will let you know when to visit the UK Embassy there in your country)

Confirmation of Basic Travel Allowance satisfies the requirement for release of Expatriate Relocation Package (ERP). Expatriate Relocation Package protects the right of expatriates and ensures full compliance to terms and conditions of contract engagement by United Kingdom Employers.

The instructions above would earn you the needed points under the point-based system for the release of your Certificate of Eligibility to you with instructions on how to receive entry status/notary from the nearest British Consulate

Yours Sincerely

Home Office , UK Border Agency,
PO Box 3468 ,Sheffield , S3 8WA
United Kingdom

How are you doing today and family,hope fine.

I wish to know the update of things between you and the UK Home Office, hope no problems and please do follow their Information/instructions regarding the process of your Traveling so that you wouldn't make mistakes.

Thanks, my family sends their regards and my son is excited on when you will join us. Hope to here from you with a copy of the signed contract letter for my records