Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#186022 by AlanJones Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:54 pm
This is a fake au pair job scam. There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money.

Hello XXX,
How are you doing today with your family&friends, Am Mr. Allen Charles by name, my wife is Kristi, we are an American citizen and we stay in Florida, i need your assistance in my house I and my wife are always busy with work, we only have weekend as a free day and we need aupair/nanny that can take good care of my children when we are not around, please kindly write me back quickly to know if you are still available to work for my family then I can tell you all the necessary thing about the work and salary okay.
I wait to hear from you soonest..

Regards..
Mr. Allen Charles.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#186023 by AlanJones Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:55 pm
Hello,
Good to hear from you, am very happy to read from you, yes I will like you to delete your profile on the aupair site so that I can be sure that the position's is yours, I have just deleted my profile, and am very happy you are coming to work in my family and we are willing to have you here and also this is all you need to know about my family. my kids name and age Eva is 3 Kristy is 6 David is 5. I really need someone who's trust worthy and can take care of my 3kids kids, my wife is very busy and she comes late from work, my kids loves playing volleyball, watching cartoon and they loves watching TV and reading novels, they both love playing games and watching movies at the cinemas. My kids likes taking oaths,pap and flakes.. We want you not just taking care of our kids alone but as part of the family because it has to do with our children and we love them very well. We once had an aupair but she has reasons she left back to her country, our kids loved her so much and we believe they will love you same way too because i have just told you the secret to their love which is taking them to movies and amusement parks occasionally. I will like to know your likes and dislikes, your full contacts and a little bit about you also,

PAYMENT
i will pay you USD $2000 per Month and an extra USD $250 per week just incase the kids need something when am not around.

WORK AND DURATION
About your Job, Working hours is just 6hours per day and your responsibility in my house is just to take care of my kids, cooking, taking them on shopping, taking them to where the school bus will pick them up from which is just 1.5 km away from home. if you can drive then you will drive them to and fro or you wait for the bus to bring them back home, During School- you will take them to school around 8am and you will bring them back around 4pm, you will be free from 8am-4m.
During Holidays- You will take the kids to pre-school lessons, that will take lesser time and a maximum of 3 hours, We will like you to choose the duration you will like to be spending with our family, you can stay as long as you like

REWARDS AND FREE PERIODS
You will be given chance to visit friends and family and you will also observe all public holidays, you will be free from 8am after you have taken the kids to school till 4pm that you will go and pick them up(or when the school bus brings them back home). You will also be free by weekend because my wife will be at home to take care of the kids, you can use your free periods for what ever you prefer.

ACCOMMODATION:
Your Accommodation What do I want? I have a 2800 sq ft house 5bedrooms. I would like for you to assume control of the house. Let me worry about the outside. OK, we both will have to cross the line,me help inside and you a little outside.You might say the house has all the necessities, but a swimming pool, you have your single room and own bathroom.. your room is well furnished with modern and internet facilities has already been prepared for you.

SITUATION AT HAND
We once had an aupair and she had to go back to take care of family stuffs, now my kids stays with a cousin because i and my Husband are too busy, I wants them back home that is why we need you. We will accept you if you are the type that will say pay all my travel expenses and deduct from my salary, we will not do salary deduction or fall into aupair's scam trap. We are willing to help our aupair with part payments and support with any legal documents that will help you secure your travel to the US.

FAMILY'S HOBBIES
My Boy like playing volleyball, and my girls likes watching TV or reading novels, i like watching news, sports or discovery channels, I likes going on picnics or watching movies at the cinemas.

MY HOME ADDRESS
3700 Ocean Blvd, Destin, Florida, 32541,United States.

YOUR ARRIVAL
We will be picking you up at the airport when you come over. I would appreciate if you can come over in earnest, as I need someone urgently.

QUESTIONS
1) How old are you?
2) What is your marital status?
3) What is your religious background?
4) What qualifications do you posses?
5) Have you ever been to USA?
6) Have you certificates portraying your AUPAIR/babysitting career?
7) Do you have a valid means of identification(ID Card)?
8) Do you have any criminal records?
9) Do you have extra-ordinary habits
10) How temperamental are you?
11)Where are you located presently?
Also communicate to me anywhere i may be of help to you.

Regards.
Mr. Allen Charles.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#186025 by AlanJones Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:36 pm
Hello,
How are u doing today and how was your day? i got your mail and you are perfect to take care of my kids, i will like you to delete your profile from the site cus i have just delete my profile...my wife name is Kristi Anna Charles, age 41, she very friendly to people, and she is a Surgeon by her work, find some attach file of my family photos in these mail. it's your first time coming to the USA that mean you will need the Visa and work permit to work and live here in the USA. here is The Aupair agency in American contact, that helped our last Aupair for traveling to and fro is the link direct with The Aupair travel agency will get your visa, flight ticket, working permit, health insurance and others for you. What you have to do now is to contact the Aupair Agency Company below here in USA so that they can make the arrangement for your coming over via the information you will need to provide them below:

Email: [email protected]

Contact the Aupair Travel Agent and make inquiries about the tickets and other documents needed for your coming over from your country to the United State and get back to me via email and before applying for the visa,the documents that will be prepared by the Agent are needed at the USA Home Office here. The documents have to be done by the Agent first and for this you have to make things faster so that your coming can be faster.
Reach back to me with whatever they tell you so that i can know when you are coming down in order to prepare for your arrival.

I wait to hear from you soonest.

Regards.
Mr. Allen.

#186061 by AlanJones Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:37 pm
Email from the fake travel agency [email protected]

Dear Applicant,

GlobalVisas Agency.Inc. has a legacy of service and style. Our Company specializes in providing high quality Corporate Travel Services:
We received a mail from your host about your coming to the United State Of America. and we are pleased to welcome you to the best agency on traveling matters such as preparing you with the necessary documents that you will need to travel with out any problems of any such. To be able to come to the United State Of America, you will need to have these documents as follows:

1. J1 - U.S Visa, (12 Month Visa)
2. Working Permit, (12 Month)
3. Insurance Certificate,
4. U.S national ID Card,
5. Tax Clearance.
6. Social Security Number.

which we will process right here in our U.S office after which we will take those documents including your Ticket Fees will be taken to the Embassy for attestation and signing approval from the Legislate office here in USA then after which we will send those documents to you Via DHL with a tracking number in which you will use to track your documents on their arrival.

A sum of $1,750:00USD. will be paid per head (if more than one applicant) to carry out this processes in due cause and all payments are to be directed to us via Western Union Money Transfer BUT you can also make part payment in other to facilitate the processing your documents, note that we must receive the balance two days before we ship your documents out via DHL to you. Once the traveling documents fees have been made and confirmed to us, we will start the processing immediately.

This process takes 4 to 5 weeks but for express services to be rendered, An additional $100:00 USD. (which takes 1 weeks ''total $1,850:00USD'') will be paid for fast processing arrangements of your document.

''You will find a picture of one of our customer who has gotten her Visa through our firm(Agency) just to show you how effective we are in getting traveling document for our customers along with this email is the visa application form J1 which you are to print out and fill as requested''.

An invitation letter will be sent to us from your host family with your name and contact information on it and you will also have a copy of the invitation letter which you will present at your embassy when traveling but this will only be done once your traveling documents are ready and after which the letter will be sent to you from your host(Original copy).

We also inform you that GlobalVisas Agency. inc, receives payment through Money Gram and Western Union Only at the moment and upon the receipt of your payment, we shall commence the processing of your document immediately. In a nutshell you are best advice to make the payment on time so that your document can be in process and please specify your payment plan as we have illustrated in this email so as to fasten the processing of your document for you to be able to come to the United State Of America.

Once more, You are advice to pay on time so that your documents can be processed in no time and we urge you to send the following information needed from you immediately in other for us to open a file for you and start the processing of your traveling documents and upon the confirmation of your fees which you will send to us to enable us start working on the traveling documents more also, once we have received the fees for your document we will keep you updated on the processing of your document taken:

1: Your Full Names:
2: Residential Address:
3: Phone Numbers:
4: Occupation:
5: Marital Status:
6: Date of Birth:
7: A scanned copy of your Passport:
8: A scanned copy of your passport photograph:

Finally,you would need a Flight Ticket upon the issue of J-1 VISA.It is strongly advisable that you get your Flight Ticket booked down while processing your traveling documents because the American Consulate do request proof of Flight Ticket before a VISA is issued.We will send you a mail about the details of your Flight Ticket along with our acceptable methods of payment.

PLEASE NOTE: YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO TRAVEL TO U.S.A IF AND ONLY IF YOUR ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS ARE NO.
1- DO YOU HAVE ANY CRIMINAL RECORD IN THE U.S.A?
2- HAVE YOU EVER BEEN DEPORTED FROM U.S.A?
If your answer to the above questions is No then we are eligible to travel to U.S.A.

You are requested to send these information in your next email so that you can have a file with us in which you will be given your file registration number once you supply the information needed, and in other for us to open a file for you and process your document, you are best advice to make payment on time so as to facilitate the processing of your traveling document for you.

We will begin in earnest once we receive all necessary details.
Anticipating your respond

Yours Faithfully.
GlobalVisas Agency.inc.

#186183 by AlanJones Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:02 am
Hey,
Good Day, i guess you are have a lovely day?, I have contacted the travel agency company on your behave here in USA and i believed by now they most have get back to you with the requirement of your traveling and also i will like you to know that today is Eva's Birthday and I have sent you some attach file of video's.. so let me know as soon as you here from the agency so that we can start making arrangement of your coming okay...
I wait to hear from you soon.

Regards.
Mr. Allen.

Hey,

Hope you get these video, here is a short video of Eva's birthday find the attach copy okay.

Hey again,
Hope you get these video too, ...

Attached were videos of a child's birthday party, which I'm not posting as the child is just an innocent victim of a parent's desire to live their whole life online.

#186186 by AlanJones Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:19 am
ATTN: XXX,

We received your information this day January-04-2014 and your file has been opened with us.

XXX: YOUR FILE REG NO: XXXXXXX/USVISAS/J1.

Your file number above is very important to you because if you have any question or any request to ask us you should always refer to your file number and that will enable us to attend to you on time as we have a lot of customer processing their traveling document with us, In this file number given to you is where all vital information received from you and all documents processed for you will be kept for future references.

We will like to inform you that we are upgrading our website for maintains purpose and we will get back to you as soon as we get it back online, and we received an email some few minutes ago from an important client of ours by the name Mr and Mrs. Charles's, your host Family about your coming to the United State Of America. and also they are willing to pay part of the fees of your J1- U.S Visa, Working Permit, Insurance Certificate, U.S national ID Card. and we need to receive the total payment before we can start with the processing.

We need the following details in English:

1: Your Full Names:
2: Residential Address:
3: Phone Numbers:
4: Occupation:
5: Marital Status:
6: Date of Birth:
7: A scanned copy of your International Passport:
8: A scanned copy of your passport photograph:.
We are currently directing all payment to our REGIONAL OFFICE MANAGER IN UNITED STATE for a purposes serves but we will handle your document from our US office right here once the payment has been received, you are advice to pay to the following payment information.

Below is our regional office United State Money Gram or Western Union Information which you will use to send the money:

Receivers Name: Jason Parker
CITY: Fort Lauderdale
STATE: Florida
ZIP CODE: 33308
Amount to be paid for the processing of your document per Head: $1,850:00USD (Express Plan A1).

Above is our regional manager's information United state and once you have made the payment, please send along the scan copy of the payment slip having the MTCN, AMOUNT SENT on it etc.

All information received from you are kept in your file with us and you have every reason to be happy because we will come to the conclusion of your document soon.

In this confidential email, you will find the picture of our regional manager Jason Parker, Here in USA who will be receiving the money from you through Money Gram/Western Union and once you read this email kindly go and remit the processing fees to the information above so as to facilitate the process of your traveling document immediately.

Note: You are yet to submit your passport and payment, we advice you to send it and your payment on time to avoid any delay.

We advice you to make your payment now so as to continue with your document for your traveling for you and kindly send us the scan receipt immediately so that we can continue with your document immediately.

Also we have attached a picture of one of our customer who just got her visa through our firm so as to assure you that we will get all your document ready once you make your payment so as to speed up this processing for you.

Your documents will be sent to your location via FedEx Red Star Corporation (Plus Insurance) while a duplicate copy will be sent to the Consul General of the US Embassy in your location for documentation and ownership verification.Please be informed that prices quoted is for single applicant,hence group of person(s) will be billed separately.

In anticipation of your response.

Anticipating your respond.

Yours Faithfully
GlobalVisas Agency.inc.

#186297 by AlanJones Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:31 am
Hey,
Good to hear from you and thanks for the mailing, yes i got your mail and thanks for the comment on Eva's birthday, the travel agency company has contacted me and i will get back to you later when i send them my document okay..

Regards.
Mr. Allen..

#186300 by AlanJones Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:38 am
ATTN: XXX,

XXX,: YOUR FILE REG NO: 6735509/USVISAS/J1.

Your file number above is very important to you because if you have any question or any request to ask us you should always refer to your file number and that will enable us to attend to you on time as we have a lot of customer processing their traveling document with us, In this file number given to you is where all vital information received from you and all documents processed for you will be kept for future references.

The Global Visas Agency Inc. Management, We appreciate your response and hereby brings to your notice that we advise the Western Union. why we asked you to pay by Western Union is because is the fastest and easy way to receive and send money, if you are to use a bank account if you cost you an extra $50:00 which is going to take about 3 to 5working day before it's show's up in the account, so these is the reason why we have advice you to pay via Western Union Money Transfer, kindly let us know if you prefer to send the fees via Bank Transfer.

Here is the Bank Transfer Information.
BANK NAME: BANK OF AMERICA ACCOUNT NAME: PETER BRIAN REVILLA ACCOUNT NUMBER: 32503-1055602 ROUTINE NUMBER: 121000358 BANK ADDRESS: 700 W.WHITTIER BLVD. MONTEBELLO CALIFORNIA 90640.
Amount to be paid for the processing with an extra $50: Total amount to be pay : $1,900:00USD (Express Plan A1). Amount in Indian Rupee (?118,280.70 INR).
Once you have made the payment, please send along the scan copy of the payment slip having the BANK TRANSFER DETAILS, AMOUNT SENT on it etc.

All information received from you are kept in your file with us and you have every reason to be happy because we will come to the conclusion of your document soon.

Your documents will be sent to your location via FedEx Red Star Corporation (Plus Insurance) while a duplicate copy will be sent to the Consul General of the US Embassy in your location for documentation and ownership verification.Please be informed that prices quoted is for single applicant,hence group of person(s) will be billed separately.

In anticipation of your response.

Anticipating your respond.

Yours Faithfully
GlobalVisas Agency.inc.

#186403 by AlanJones Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:12 pm
Hello,
Good Morning, Happy 1st Sunday of the Year, and how are you doing today with your family and friends, I will like you to know that I have contacted the agency with all the informations they need from me, and they said they have all your information data, and also that you about to make the payment so that they can start up with the processing documentation, and they told me you are yet to submit your passport, so kindly let me know as soon as you make the payment tomorrow Monday Morning.
I wait to hear from you soon.
Do have a lovely Sunday.
Regards.
Mr. Allen.