Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#187029 by AlanJones Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:13 am
This is a fake au pair job scam. There is no jon, just a scammer looking to steal your money.

Hello,
How are you doing today with your family&friends, Am Tony Fuller an American citizen.i need your assistance in my house I and my wife are always busy with work, we only have weekend as a free day and we need aupair/nanny that can take good care of my children when we are not around.my kids name and age Eva is 3, Kristy is 4 and David is5. I really need someone who's trust worthy and can take care of my 3kids kids, my wife is very busy and she comes late from work, my kids loves playing volleyball, watching cartoon and they loves watching TV and reading novels, they both love playing games and watching movies at the cinemas. My kids likes taking oaths and flakes. We want you not just taking care of our kids alone but as part of the family because it has to do with our children and we love them very well. We once had an aupair but she has reasons she left back to her country, our kids loved her so much and we believe they will love you same way too
because i have just told you the secret to their love which is taking them to movies and amusement parks occasionally. I will like to know your likes and dislikes, your full contacts and a little bit about you.

PAYMENT
i will pay you USD $900 per Month and an extra USD $250 per week just incase the kids need something when am not around.

WORK AND DURATION
About your Job, Working hours is just 6hours per day and your responsibility in my house is just to take care of my kids, cooking, taking them on shopping, taking them to where the school bus will pick them up from which is just 1.5 km away from home. if you can drive then you will drive them to and fro or you wait for the bus to bring them back home, During School- you will take them to school around 8am and you will bring them back around 4pm, you will be free from 8am-4m. During Holidays- You will take the kids to pre-school lessons, that will take lesser time and a maximum of 3 hours, We will like you to choose the duration you will like to be spending with our family, you can stay as long as you like

REWARDS AND FREE PERIODS
You will be given chance to visit friends and family and you will also observe all public holidays, you will be free from 8am after you have taken the kids to school till 4pm that you will go and pick them up(or when the school bus brings them back home). You will also be free by weekend because my wife will be at home to take care of the kids, you can use your free periods for what ever you prefer.

ACCOMMODATION:
Your Accommodation What do I want? I have a 2800 sq ft house 5bedrooms. I would like for you to assume control of the house. Let me worry about the outside. OK, we both will have to cross the line,me help inside and you a little outside.You might say the house has all the necessities, but a swimming pool, you have your single room and own bathroom..your room is well furnished with modern and internet facilities has already been prepared for you.

SITUATION AT HAND
We once had an aupair and she had to go back to take care of family stuffs, now my kids stays with a cousin because i and my Husband are too busy, i wants them back home that is why we need you. We will accept you if you are not the type that will say pay all my travel expenses and deduct from my salary, we will not do salary deduction or
fall into aupair's scam trap. We are willing to help our aupair with part payments and support with any legal documents that will help you secure your travel to the US.

FAMILY'S HOBBIES
My Boy like playing volleyball, and my girls likes watching TV or reading novels, i like watching news, sports or discovery channels, I likes going on picnics or watching movies at the cinemas.

MY HOME ADDRESS
4700 Ocean Blvd, Destin, Florida, 32541,United States.

YOUR ARRIVAL
We will be picking you up at the airport when you come over. I would appreciate if you can come over in earnest, as I need someone urgently.

QUESTIONS
1) How old are you?
2) What is your marital status?
3) What is your religious background?
4) What qualifications do you posses?
5) Have you ever been to USA?
6) Have you certificates portraying your AUPAIR/babysitting career?
7) Do you have a valid means of identification(ID Card)?
8) Do you have any criminal records?
9) Do you have extra-ordinary habits
10) How temperamental are you?
11)Where are you located presently?
Also communicate to me anywhere i may be of help to you.

Regards.
Fuller Family.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.206.1.8
Originating ISP: Vgc Communication
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#187271 by AlanJones Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:41 pm
Stolen pictures used by the scammer

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#187779 by AlanJones Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:24 am
Thanks for the update....i hope you receive my pictures and also am happy to hear that you will be ready to start work by February,so i will like us to start with the processing of your traveling documents..so first i will like you to contact these law firm([email protected])....they will inform you about the necessary documents as well as the required fees.Once you do get a response do get back to me immediately.
Cheers.

#187892 by AlanJones Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:54 am
Email from the fake law firm [email protected]

BEN SMITH LAW FIRM
78 North Street, Pittsfield,
MA
01201-5152,
United States

Attn: Applicant,
Ref: File Number: MBS/00789NA/2267
Date: 18-01-2013.

We acknowledge your mail and we want you to understand that for you to work in the United States Of America Legally you will have to have the following documents(J 1 Visa,Work Permit and your Residential Permit). Below are the requirements and cost for your traveling documents:

FULL NAME :

FULL ADDRESS:

NATIONALITY :

STATE & ZIP CODE :

INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT NUMBER:

SCAN COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT:

DATE YOU WANT TO FLY TO US:

Below is the list of payment which you are required to pay in other for us to process your traveling documents:

Application Fee.... $100.00

Work Permit Fee ...... $150.00

Residence Permit and Tax........ $100.00

Visa Fee.................$250

Flight Ticket.........$800

Permit Handling Fees charge by America High Commission .....$150.00

Total Cost.........$1550.00

Please sign the contract agreement and get back to us with the required information and requested documents.

Thank You For Your Contact While We Guarantee better services.

Yours in Service,

BEN SMITH LAW FIRM
MA
01201-5152,
United States

Name: Ben Smith
Designation: Attorney/Solicitor
Email: [email protected]

Attached was a fake contract

BEN SMITH LAW FIRM
78 North Street
Pittsfield
MA
01201-5152,
United States.
THE AUPAIR AGREEMENT FORM
Welcome to the Ben Smith Law Firm MBS. For Au pair/nanny, US law firm, specializing in all aspects of family law and immigration law. We pride ourselves on being slightly different from the norm and a United States law firm, its successors and assignees ("Ben Smith Law Firm MBS") and the undersigned au pair, ("I", "me" or "my"),
………………………………………………………………………………
Please write your Full Name above for good and valuable consideration, understand and agree to the following terms and conditions relating to the au pair’s participation in The Ben Smith Law Firm MBS law firms.
Au Pair US au pair program (the "Program"):
1. In addition to the terms of this Agreement, I agree to abide by additional reasonable terms and conditions stipulated by MBS during the Program year. If there is any confusion between this Agreement and the terms of any other contracts, agreements, or materials of any kind, the terms of this Agreement shall prevail.
2. I understand that I may not use the family’s automobile(s) for any reason without express permission from the host family and that any agreement to use the host family’s automobile is strictly between the host family and me. I will not use the automobile unless the host family has obtained all of the mandatory automobile insurance coverage required under the laws of the land where the host family resides.
3. I shall submit a refundable commitment fee deposit of $700 (USD) when submitting the agreement form. This fee will be refunded after a week completion of taking care of your Host Family’s kid or after the successful arrival of me at my host family residence due to his past experience with au pairs, unless forfeited in accordance with this Agreement.
4. (Optional) I agree to attend and actively participate in all child safety and child development training and orientation sessions sponsored by MBS.
5. I shall familiarize myself with all (if any) visa requirements. I shall obtain necessary documents (e.g. a valid passport) prior to departure and shall not enter my host country without a proper visa (if required).
6. I will abide by all local, state and federal laws and other regulations.
7. I will not buy, sell, possess, or use any controlled or illegal substances, and will only use medications as prescribed to me and approved by a treating physician. I understand that I may only consume alcohol if I am of legal drinking age, and if am of legal drinking age, I agree not to consume alcoholic beverages to excess at any time or to drive under the influence of alcohol. I further agree not to consume alcoholic beverages nor smoke at any time while I am on duty taking care of the Kid.
8. I will accept any cultural differences in the spirit of cultural exchange. I agree to comply with the program regulations ("Regulations") issued by the United States Government. I acknowledge receipt of a copy of the Regulations as they apply to me.
9. I understand that it is my responsibility and I agree to pay any personal expenses which i incur while participating in the Program, including but not limited to, health expenses not covered by insurance, phone bills and/or car damages. If I leave the host family with unpaid bills, I understand MBS will have the right to withhold my commitment fee deposit until I have paid the host family. MBS will not be held responsible for any financial disputes I have with my host family such as outstanding money for educational component, weekly stipend, etc. I understand that I must settle all disputes directly with my host family.
10. I agree to notify the staff of MBS in case of disagreement, misunderstanding or serious problems including but not limited to my health, safety, welfare, adjustment to my host family, school, culture or language, or misunderstandings or problems with my host family. If placement and/or participation in the program is deemed unsatisfactory by MBS for whatever reason, MBS will reassess my suitability for future placement. If a recommendation for future placement cannot be provided by either my host family, my Local Childcare Coordinator at MBS, I understand my participation in the Program will be terminated and be subject to the standard termination procedures outlined in this Agreement. Au pair placement is a U.S. government designated exchange program.
11. In situations where I am having problems with my host family, I agree to consult with and meet with MBS representatives and to follow MBS mediation guidelines as outlined in the Au Pair Handbook. If the problems cannot be resolved and I am recommended for future placement, I understand that, at MBS discretion, MBS will use reasonable efforts for two weeks to find another host family for me. I recognize that MBS may not be able to find a new placement for me. I agree to be flexible regarding my replacement in terms of, including but not limited to, state, region, and car use and I shall remain in contact with MBS at all times. During such time, I shall continue to live with my current host family who, in its discretion, may request me to provide, or not to provide, any childcare services. If I do not perform childcare duties during the transition period (even if I am staying with a host family) I understand that I will not receive the weekly stipend. I understand that MBS cannot guarantee a new family placement for me within the two-week transition period, or that I may not be recommended for a new placement, which will result in my termination from the program and early return to my home country.
12. I agree to perform the child care responsibilities outlined by my host family to the best of my ability, and make every effort to act as a caring, responsible host family member, and will abide by the host family’s household rules.
13. I am expected to depart and return on the date and time arranged by MBS. Special requests may be considered, however additional fees may apply and these costs will be my responsibility. I understand that MBS cannot book my return flight tickets for a date later than thirty (30) days after the completion of my program year. I am responsible for my own transportation to the specified departure gateway in my home country. I understand that if I make a change to my ticket (departure from home country and/or return ticket to home country) after it has been booked, I will be responsible for paying a $100 change fee well as any additional airline penalties.
14. This Agreement shall take effect as a sealed instrument under and shall be governed by the laws of United States. In the event of any claim, dispute, or proceeding arising out of the relationship of me and MBS, or any claim which in contract, tort, or otherwise at law or in equity arises between the parties, whether or not related to this Agreement, the parties submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of United States.
15. I shall receive a salary of $900 per four weeks and a pocket money of $250 per week and also work from Mondays to Fridays from 8am to 4 pm everyday and be free on every Saturdays and Sundays including holidays or whenever I wish to go and see my family in my home country.
16: I shall work by taking care of my host family’s Kid for 2, 12 months or any maximum time agreed by my host family.
17: Writing my name on this agreement form indicates acceptance of this Agreement and is legally binding. No alterations to the terms of this agreement will be valid unless approved in writing by Cultural Care Au Pair. If any provisions of this agreement shall be deemed unenforceable, such clause shall be omitted and the remainder of the agreement shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Au pair name in full verifies your signature or you can print out this last
Page and sign below.
Date: ____________________
Family’s Signature

Lawyer: Ben Smith
Email: [email protected]
Address ; 78 North Street, Pittsfield,
MA
01201-5152,
United States.

#189054 by AlanJones Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:14 pm
BEN SMITH LAW FIRM
MA
01201-5152,
United States

Attn: Applicant,
Ref: File Number: MBS/00789NA/2267
Date: 27-01-2014.

Thanks for getting back to us,we have received your details and we have started with the processing of your traveling documents but we will need you to send us the payment in other to facilitates the processing of your documents.You are to send payment via Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer to the below information
Name: Danielle Reese
Address: 25 Park Ave Elverson
kindly get back to us with the payment details in this format:
Sender's Name:
Address:
City:
MTCN: 10 digits Number
Total Amount Sent:
We await your urgent response as soon as possible and also once you have your passport ready please scan and send to us.
Thanks.
Mr Ben.

#189557 by AlanJones Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:09 pm
Bank details used by scammer

You can as well send it to these account number:
Account name: Miss Nina Futakova
Bank Address:75 Castle street farnhan surrey GU97LT United Kingdom
Account Number: 44127060
IBAN(Routine)n GB23 LOYD 3098 7744 1270 60
BIC: LOYDGB21074
Once you have done the transfer do get back to us with a confirmation copy or transfer slip.
Thanks.

#189928 by AlanJones Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:59 pm
Another bank account used by the scammers

Hello,
We are so sorry for the difficulties you have been going through in sending the payment,below is our new account where we want you to transfer the payment to immediately.
Account Holder: Aminat Williams
Address:2712 easton ave,bethlehem pennsylvania,18017.usa
Name of Bank: TD Bank
Account Number: 4290814924
Routing#036001808
Swift Code:NRTHUS33
Once you transfer the payment kindly get back to us with the confirmation slip or transfer slip for confirmation.we look forward to serving you better.
Thank.
Mr Ben.

#189997 by AlanJones Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:37 am
Another bank account

Hello,
You can use any of the two account below and get back tome once you have been able to send it,
Account1:
Account Holder: Aminat Williams
Address:2712 easton ave,bethlehem pennsylvania,18017.USA
Name of Bank: TD Bank
Account Number: 4290814924
Routing#:036001808
Swift Code:NRTHUS33
LLOYDS BANK PLC
D CARROLLS
Sort Code; 309076
Account Number: 40780268
IBAN: GB17Loyd30907640780268
BIC:LOYDGB21
Address:130 broadway, bexley heath ,DA67DP
Once you transfer the payment kindly get back to us with the confirmation slip or transfer slip for confirmation.we look forward to serving you better.please make sure you write out the correct details before going to bank.
Thank.