Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#188716 by AlanJones Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:09 am
This is a fake au pair job scammer. There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money.

Fake profile on au pair websites using the below stolen photograph.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#188787 by AlanJones Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:29 pm
Hello,
How are you doing today,Hope all is going on well with you .My name is Mrs Stacey Hullard and i am located in : 113-05 Springfield Blvd., Queens Village, NY 11429 USA,I am 39 years old ,I have three lovely kids and there name is Becky4years , John 2 years and Laura 7 months old and I have 4 store and i do sell wears an Electonics and my kids love to meet new people and have fun with them and am looking for someone that can give my kids a special care and I have married and we love our family and we love meeting new people and i want you to know that am honest and trustworthy mother and i will like to ask you some questions.

Will you Like to be my aupair?
When do you want to start ?
Have you work as aupair before ?
Have you travel out of your state before?
Whats your name and age ?
Where are you from?
Do you have a boyfriend/sister & brother ?
How many children would you feel comfortable with ?
How would you discipline a child?
Do you have driving License?
Do you have Criminal Record ?
Do you smoke or drink?

I hope you can answer all this and i want you to know that am going to be the one to pay for your flight ticket to come to me and you will have to do your usa papers and document with my agency here in usa and you will be the one to pay for it and as soon as you get here to my house am going to give you back your money.
You can email me back here.

Yahoomail : [email protected]

Get back to me as soon as possible.

Mrs Stacey

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 196.46.246.170
Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#188868 by AlanJones Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:10 pm
CONTACT MY AGENCY FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PAPERS AND DOCUMENT...

Hello XXX,
Thank you so much for getting back to me and i am happy to read again from you and that you are interested to be my aupair and take good care of my kids ,I do have a travel agency that can get your usa papers and document done for you cause this is not my first time of working with them and i do trust them and believe them and they will have to get the papers and document done for you in 3-5 weeks and they are affiliated to K L M airways and approved by the commonwealth body and the American government and they are capable to handle all traveling document of any country.They are the one that help me with my formal Au pair papers and visa and the charges are affordable prices and you will have to do the papers and document done and you will have to contact them direct to there email address below.

Name : James C Gerry
Email : papersanddocumentagency@outlookcom
Phone Number : 206-339-6692

You will have to contact them and send them your full information and phone number .Anyway if this is fine contact the agency and let me know if $2,000 will be alright per calendar 2 weeks as your salary and you will be working for 10-15 hours per week.There will be free accommodation for you, free motor, free internet access to reach to your family and free cell phone for you.you will have to contact them and send the amount of $700.00 to do your usa papers and document,and I will appreciate it if you can take good care of my kids .Get back to me asap.

Mrs Stacey.

#189046 by AlanJones Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:51 pm
Thank you so much for getting back to me and i want you to know that you will have to be the one to pay for your papers and document and do you know that you are going to send them 700$ and i will be the one to pay for you ticket money to come to me over here okay

Are you okay with that

Mrs Stacey

#189055 by AlanJones Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:18 pm
Thank you so much for getting back to me and it was nice that you respond back to me , so i will have to tell my agency to start about the processing of your papers and document and may i know when you are going to send the 700$ to my travel agency?

Mrs Stacey

#189099 by AlanJones Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:21 pm
From the fake agency [email protected]

Hello ,
I am happy to see your message and i want you to know that your host family have inform us that someone is going to be her aupair and you will contact us and all we need now is this below.

Passport Scanning front and back page...
And 2 photo
Get back to me as soon as possible today

About The Payment Below..

And You should go and send 700USD for the processing of your papers and document and the Visa arrangement from Your Country to United State and since you told us that the family will pay the rest have send us your full name and address for the processing of it with the money and we only accept western union for the term of payment,so go ahead and send the money to the following names and address below through western union money transfer as soon as possible.and you will have to send the money to here in United State and am here to get some document done and i can get yours done too and kindly email me the western union details...

Receiver*name : Fanny Schulman
City : Carollton
State : Texas
Zip code : 75006

Text Question... What for
Answer... Document
Amount : 700USD

And as soon as you have send the money you will have to get back to us with the western union information need below like..

Sender's Name :
Sender's Adds :
M T C N (Control Number):
Amount Sent :

It will be needed for us to be able to get the money from western union here in usa and start processing your usa papers and document and then we i'll let you know that your payment has been fulfilled, the reason why we normally receive payment through western union is that, we have been hurt through bank acct before, so we have been cautioned not to get into it again, so we i'll need to start processing with your traveling details and ship them to you and fax another part to USA Embassy as well as soon as you send the money,but we just hope you will get it by 1 week -3 weeks days unfailingly.

Thank You so much.
KLM AIRWAYS AGENCY DEPARTMENT MANAGER
GET BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Mr James