Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#189624 by AlanJones Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:18 am
This is a fake au pair job scam. There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money

Hello
Good day my dear, i'm so glad to read from you and firstly i would like to introduce myself properly, i'm Barret Pulley and i presently lives in Texas , USA .. I'm a civil engineer by profession and i do traveled out most time off the country for contract purpose and my lovely wife Sarah work as accountant in garment company and she is always busy so therefore the family will be grateful to have you as a nanny to my twins and their sister ashley .

We live in a conducive environment and we occupy 6 bedroom 3 living room with a garden and swimming pool in the compound and you will be using 1 of the rooms and you will have access to internet and other necessary things you needed for your comfort.
I have make arrangement for your salary and the family will be willing to pay you monthly salary of 5500USD every month together with your allowance and if you have any question please come up and i wait your reply before discussing on the arrangement of your traveling papers.
Have a blessed day.
Mr.Barret Pulley

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.203.69.5
Originating ISP: Globacom Ltd
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#189674 by AlanJones Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:04 am
Kindly answer the job interview bellow and get back to me with your answers then we would proceed with your traveling processing.

Tell more about your self?
Why did you leave your last job?
What interests you about this opening? (Or why do you want to work for us?)
What do you really want to do in life?
Do you have any hobbies? What do you do in your spare time?
If you were hiring a job-seeker for this position, what qualities would you look for?
What two or three things are most important to you in your job?
Are you willing to relocate?
Are you willing to travel for the job?
where are you from and what is your nationality ?
What is Your passport Number........................?
what is your mobile number
Why are you interested in this job? Look for thoughtful answers, not someone who doesn't have a better idea!
What is your Full Name ?

If you are satisfied with the above criteria,kindly get back to us with your answers okay.Thanks.We sincerely look forward to hear from you

Best Wishes,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#189692 by AlanJones Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:29 am
Hello,

I like everything about you ... I would like you to open the terms and condition attachment in this mail.. Sign it and send it back to me.. Then you will contact my family travel agency ( [email protected] ) for you to know all the requirement needed for the provision of your visa, work permit and other traveling documents..

Thanks and God Bless you.

Attached contract

TERMS AND CONDITION OF THE JOB

A Requested position of an ( Nanny) valid for a maximum period of 3 years and above.

The terms and conditions of the job are as follows:

Start Date and Period of Employment:

* You are expected to resume duty as soon as you arrive here.

*You will be required and expected to work for approximately 40hours per week (8 hours/day Monday to Friday). Every weekend, will be spent with your family or anywhere as you would have the weekends off.

SALARY/WAGES ARE BELOW:

Nanny.......5300USD monthly and 249USD for weekly allowance

DISCIPLINE:

Reasons which could give rise to disciplinary measures are as follows:

(1 Causing a disruptive influence in the HOME is prohibited.

(2) Job incompetence is not allowed.

(3) Conduct during or outside working hours prejudicial to my interests..

(4) Unreliability in time keeping or attendance.

(5) Failure to comply with our reasonable instructions or procedures.

(6) Theft or other dishonest offenses will be dealt with.

(7) Drunkenness not allowed.

(8) Illegal drug taking prohibited.

(9) Child abuse or neglect highly prohibited.

In the event of a need for disciplinary action, the procedure will be:

First - a verbal warning..
Second - a written warning..
Third - dismissal without need for further notice. Reasons with would give rise to summary dismissal would be:

NOTE: That any Activities of improper conduct will also be our concern too, you will be highly required to be of your best behavior (in or outside) as you work for us to protect our good name.

ACOMMODATION/FEEDING
As for your Accommodation and feeding, the Family offered to accommodate you as well as feeding also.

PROCESSING FEE
You are expected to shoulder the processing for your visa and other necessary legal documents needed for your arrival is 1,800USD ,But the I am willing to bear 50% percent of your travel fee as they told me from the immigration office .. So the total amount you are to pay is just 900USD.

CONTACT MY FAMILY AGENCY FOR THE REQUIREMENTS NEEDED FOR THE PROVISION OF YOUR VISA AND OTHER TRAVELING DOCUMENTS ( [email protected] )

Vacation:this is allow after 2 weeks

I look forward to having you for the job offer and hope that your association will be a long and happy one. And i don't accept salary deduction okay

Please send me your picture and sign a copy of this letter as acceptance of its terms and conditions that I have read and accept the above terms and conditions

Signature ______________

#189699 by AlanJones Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:37 am
From the fake travel agent [email protected]

Hello

Your host family Mr. Barret Pulley contacted us of recent and He explain everything about You. We promise never to disappoint you as we have never disappointed him either. And we are giving you full rest of mind and you should be rest assure that all the processing will go on fine.

We would request that you provide us with the following below requirements so the documentation will start immediately.We would get you flight ticket, medical insurance, tax clearance, work permit and other necessary documents within 1 week serious working days as soon as we receive all the Requirements and processing fee from you.

As soon as all documents is processed, we send it via a very good and reliable shipping company, we will send you a tracking number from the shipping company, which you will use for monitor your document online.

BELLOW ARE ALL THE REQUIREMENT NEEDED FROM YOU TO START THE PROCESSING
-Full Name..........
-Full Home Address.........
-Phone Number...........
-Your Date of Birth............
-Nationality...........
-Scan International Passport..........
-Date of Birth..............
-Scan Birth Certificate................

-A Total sum of 1,800USD must be payable cash to our office, but your Host Family Mr Barret Pulley said in His mail that His family will help you with 900USD and you pay 900USD only as you agreed with Him for the processing of all the traveling documents, so as to enable us to process the necessary Documents for the insurance for you to Travel down here to USA in their home, Flight ticket and all other necessary documents as well.

All Documents will be processed and arranged here in our Office after which will be forwarded to the American High Commission in your location for verification. Also, some Copies of this Document(s) will also be sent to you as proof at the embassy. We will like you to get back to us as soon as possible and the processing of your documents will begin as soon as we get all the Requirements from you.8

Your good and fast response will be highly appreciated.
Yours Faithfully,
TRAVEL ADMIN 4U

#191318 by AlanJones Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:39 pm
Western Union recipient used by the scammer

You have to send the money to the name and address bellow by Western Union.

Name: Albert hasting
Address: 101 sunderland drive,
City: Sunderland
State: Maryland
Zip Code: 20689

Make sure you send me the payment receipt after you send the money..

#195575 by AlanJones Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:54 am
The scammer also uses the name Bolaji Oseni ([email protected]) as a fake barrister.