Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#190385 by AlanJones Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:46 pm
This is not an au pair job scam, but as the scammer picks up their victims on au pair websites I am including it here.

There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money.

Hi mate,
I am British aupair Sarah,i worked as a housekeeper for an old man here in New York but now i left his house because i got admitted into New york university in Manhattan. The man's name is Peter Tim Powell, he is a widow living in Queens New York and now he needs another person to help him for housekeeping only, he pays $400 per week with free housing for the worker, we met only the site and i helped him with housekeeping for 2 years and i enjoyed it, this is not aupair or childcare job but housekeeping.
Add me to on facebook to chat, https://www.facebook.com/sarahcurtis265, then e-mail him for the job on: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#192276 by knockm Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:31 pm
I received a very similar e-mail to this, thank you for this post so I now recognize it was a.scam:

Dear aupair mate, I am aupair sarah, a british aupair working in New York, I was working for american host family in Queens but i moved to Brooklyn now for my University at NYU, the host family asked me to find them a new aupair to replace me for the aupair job in their house and i promised to find someone because they were good family to me, they are Briggs family with 2 children, A boy and A girl living in Queens New York, they pay $300 weekly with free housing for aupair, they are good family and i enjoyed working with them for the 3 years, you can add me on facebook, https://www.facebook.com/sarahcurtis265 and e-mail the family now to apply for the aupair job, [email protected]
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotation.
#194482 by vherrera613651 Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:08 pm
I´ve recived the same email and the response of Mr. Kevin Briggs with the family photos.

this is your Email. you can find in this page http://www.easyaupair.com/viewprofilefamily/48041/

Sarah C
i am au-pair sarah, a British aupair working in New York, I worked for American family in Queens for 3 years but now i moved to Brooklyn to study journalism at NYU, now the host family need a new aupair to replace me for the aupair job and i promised to find someone because they were good family to me, they are Briggs family with 2 children, A boy and A girl living in Queens New York, they pay $300 weekly with free accommodation for aupair in their home, they are good family and i enjoyed working with them for 3 years, e-mail the family and tell them you are Sarah friend from the aupair site. Family E-mail is: [email protected]
You can also friend me on my Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sarahcurtis265

Dr. Kevin Briggs

Dear Aupair,
We are Briggs family with two children Rodney and Diana, Rodney is 7 years old and Diana is 5, we live in Queens area of New York City looking for a new aupair for our children, aupair work is waking the kids up, bath them, dress them up and ready for school, also stay in the house with them after school when we are at work. 5-6 hours work per day and rest on Weekends.
Also take them to the park or shopping mall when they want because my wife can't do all these alone since Sarah left us, we don't have problems with aupair language and nationality, we accept aupair from any country and nationality, au pair can stay with us for as long time as he or she wants, our salary for aupair is $300 per week with daily feedings and free room up stairs near the children rooms, you can see our whole family photos and where we live.

Thank you.
K Briggs.
5820 230th St, Queens, NY 11364.
#194501 by AlanJones Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:52 pm
Stolen photos used by the scammer on his easyaupair profile

Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#194895 by 201303034 Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:32 pm
I receive multiple emails from Sarah and Kevin Briggs about an au pair position. They are continuing to contact people through new email accounts. Do not email [email protected]. The 'Briggs' family is listed on easyaupair.com.
#195598 by AlanJones Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:23 am
New email address used by the scammer [email protected].

Profile on easyaupair.com http://www.easyaupair.com/viewprofileaupair/219076/

I'am a 44 year old Female British Au Pair from Queens Village 11427 in United States, I would like to work as an Au Pair in Any Country for 18 - 24 months, and I would be willing to look after children between the ages of 2 and 7 years old. I have a passport from United Kingdom and a Visa for United States

AU PAIR REPLACEMENT IN NEW YORK: I am au pair Sarah working in New York and my host family wants a new au pair to replace me for the au pair job........ Please write me from the email on my photo.

Image Image

#195704 by AlanJones Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:49 am
From Sarah C. [email protected]

hi,
I am au pair from england working in New York, i worked for host family in Queens for 3 years but now i moved to Brooklyn to study journalism in the university, the family need a new aupair to replace me for the aupair job and i promised to find someone because they were good family to me, they are Simmons family with 1 boy Leon living in Queens New York, they pay $300 weekly with free room for aupair in their house, you can add me on https://www.facebook.com/sarahcurtis265 but first E-mail the family now and tell them you are Sarah friend from the aupair site.

Family E-mail is: [email protected]

#203781 by AlanJones Sat May 31, 2014 2:44 am
New email address used by the scammer [email protected]

I'am a 34 year old Female British Au Pair from Queens Village 11427 in United States, I would like to work as an Au Pair in Any Country for 6 - 12 months, and I would be willing to look after children between the ages of 1 and 15 years old. I have a passport from United Kingdom and a Visa for United States