Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#191077 by AlanJones Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:08 am
This is a fake au pair job scam. There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money.

Dear XXX,

How are you and the family doing?

Thanks a lot for taking your precious time to read about us and also your interest to join my family. I am from California, Unites States of America, my husband and I are both Americans

You are required to work 6 hours a day extra hours will be paid depending on duties required, your contract stay with my family is 1 year, contract can be extended if everything goes well after the first year, Your duty is to spend time with the children, running errands, house cleaning and light cooking is a possibility, but not really a requirement.

On weekends you'll take the kids out to new places like beach and other recreational places (You have free time). I prefer you to reinforce our desire to teach the children responsibilities and do not expect to undertake the children assigned tasks but instead to find ways to encourage them to complete tasks. I will be offering you $750 per week and you will be staying indoor with my family.

There is a college nearby that offers all kinds of English classes, ranging from Language courses to Sports, and everything in between. There are other school and facilities located nearby also encase you are interested.

There is free internet facilities in the house for your use, private room, bathroom and a private car for you in taking the kids out provided you know how to drive or willing to learn driving. I have 2 lovely kids named Emily (7 years old) and Kayla (5 years old). We love adventure, arts, traveling, soccer, literature, laughter and our wonderful kids. They are very polite and active wanting a partner to bounce and spin with them.

The family's interests include the zoo, doing yoga, soccer, water skiing, snow skiing, walks in the park, play dates with friends, the arts, literature, traveling, shopping, and our kids. You and the kids will be going for shopping once in 3 weeks.

Convince me that you are capable of doing this job to my satisfaction.

I'm waiting your quick reply,
Amanda.

How are you doing hope you are having a great time?

Thank you for your mail which shows your seriousness in our job offer and my husband and I appreciate that a lot.

Your other duties will entail keeping my kids room tidy, making their beds, most of all HAVE FUN! make light meals for them and also take them for walks in the park. We are usually home by 6 pm. I will teach you how to drive and i will also provide you with a driving license because you will be provided with a personal car.

My little kids are so excited and they will definitely fall in love with you because this will be their first experience of an Au pair taking care of them.

I was an Au pair as a child and have found memories of sharing our home and family with people looking for new international experience. I told my daughters that their big sister you will join us soon and they are very excited and can't wait to meet you,

My husband and I have not had an Au pair before but there are a lot of Au pairs in this area and we are sure you would enjoy the time spent with us.

Considering the fact that we have already taken you as part of us, i have some questions for you and hope to receive an answer soon.

1).Do you smoke or drink too much Alcohol?

2).Do you suffer from any kind of sickness?

3).Have you traveled out of your country before?

4).Does your father,mother,relative or closed friend knows about your
decision regarding this job?

5). I will like to know the specific date that you be available to join my family? So that i can reserve your flight ticket after your visa is ready. I have contacted the US consulate regarding your visa and other documents processing and they have assured me that they can help you process your traveling documents from here and it will be available in five working days, i'm very happy about the news.

I'm waiting your quick response,
Greetings from California.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#191078 by AlanJones Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:11 am
Facebook profile used https://www.facebook.com/Kathie.rina1

Hello,

I have attached the visa application form to this mail, you are required to the fill the form and then forward it along with copy of your passport to the USA Immigration Department via e-mail: [email protected]

Fill the visa application form asap, scan and forward it to the Immigration Department via e-mail, they are waiting to hear from you.

Warm regards!

From the fake Immigration Department [email protected]

Dear applicant:

The Department of Immigration in US wishes to thank you for contacting us for the procurement of your traveling documents which includes your Valid US Visa, Tax-clearance, Resident Permit, Work Permit, Medical Insurance, and all other requirement for your travel to the US. This documents are very important for foreigner wishing to work in US, without this documents, you will not be allowed to live and work in US. This is in accordance with the governmental law of the US Embassy in your country.

A Total of $1.300.00 to enable us process the necessary documents for the visa so you can Travel to the US, work permit and all other necessary documents as well.

All documents will be processed and arranged here in our Office after which it will be forwarded to the US Embassy in your country. Also, some Copies of this document(s) will be sent to you via post.

NOTE: Host family will not be allowed to pay all travel fees for you. It is necessary for you take part of this payment of at least 40% of processing for assurance purposes.

We have had issues of au pairs neglecting host families for another after getting their visas. The Department of Immigrants in California has decided to make sure that au pairs are liable to remit part payment of documentation fees. Let there be no attempt of violation.

We advise you communicate with us as soon as possible so that we can provide you with payment information and start your visa processing earnestly.

Yours sincerely,
The State of California Department of Immigration (SCADI)
Registered office: 300 North Los Angeles Street. Los Angeles, CA

Mode of Payment to our office :
Western Union Money Transfer OR Money Gram Transfer has been chosen as the mode of payment , because of it fast convenient way of confirming payment quick. In order to speed up the process , contact the nearest Western Union Money Transfer OR Money Gram Transfer and make payment to our account officer information below:

Accountant Name (Receiver Name) :Jeannine Ledlow
Address of Receiver : 1402 Franklin st, Tuscumbia, Alabama 35674. U.S.A

Total Payment...................................................... ( 1,300 $)

NOTE: Processing of your visa and other documents will only take 5 working days.

Please do comply in due time to enable us expedite action.

Thanking you for your anticipated co-operation as we hope to hear from you soonest.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.