Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#191288 by Chris Fuller Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:44 am
This scammer previously used the email address [email protected] - you can read more about his scam here:

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=79599

If you are looking for an au pair position in the USA, please read these US Government webpages about the US Au Pair Program:

http://j1visa.state.gov/programs/au-pair

http://j1visa.state.gov/participants/how-to-apply/

Do not send money to any agency, embassy, lawyer, or other person introduced to you by a potential host family.

Subject: AU PAIR NEEDED IN USA

Dear Au pair,

We are the Owen family, I am a information technology professional and i traveled all around the Europe due to my type of work, i am to start my trips anytime from now and i cant leave my child all alone cos i\'m a (single
parent). Approachable and need someone to be a big sister to my little darling. My chlid is intelligent and nice kid.A
Is name is Becky. I want you to be with him and take good care of him for about some months...Becky attends a mainstream school a miles up the road from where we live.... He will stay school and the town Aldershot is easy accessible (0.5miles), with shops, pubs, club and supermarket. We also live 40-60 mins train ride from Florida (40 miles), closest cities are Reading (22miles), Brokly (7miles). If you want to attend college the closest is Farnborough which is 2miles away with a wide range of courses to suit part time study. I\'ll give you 700 Dollars per week also. Plus occasional extras, like nights out, take always etc...
You will have the use of my whole house, including internet and sky TV, So i will like you to get back to me if you are interested in being my aupair/ nanny for my kids .So i hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Maroon

The agent is also fake and is part of the scam.

Subject: Thank You.......Email The Agent

Thanks for the mail and i will like to really meet you soon because i think you are a great au pair that anyone could have and i will like you to know that 1 Kid Becky is 5. I am a information technology professional and i travel all around the Europe due to my type of work, am to start my trips anytime from now and i cant leave my Child all alone cos I'm a (single parent). We live in a big house with a lovely garden in it.He love the movies,games and the amusement park and party.We live in a friendly environments with lovely people and we want you not as an aupair alone but as part of the Family. i want my daughter to be happy not with me alone but with you too and we believe you can give me all her needs and you will be living with us as family as well.you can be with us as soon as possible.

You'll have your private room which will have bathroom,toilet,television,air-conditional and you will have access to the internet and the telephone at home to get in touch with your friends and loved ones. You will be having Fridays,Saturdays and Sundays as your off days, so you can have enough time for yourself. I will be happy if you can arrive any time and stay for some months you like and we will be paying you 700 per week, If is okay with you.All i want you to do now is to contact the agency that will help you with your trip to Florida,this is their email contact and they have being helping me whenever i want to travel ([email protected]) whatever they say,let me know and i assuring you that i will refund all your traveling expenses as soon as you get here.this is my details following below....

Address: 1822 SW Cecelia Lane
City: Port St Lucie
State: Florida
Zipcode 34953

Make sure you contact the agent to help you with your Papers And Air Ticket and some other things available as fast as possible.
Advertisement