Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#191291 by Chris Fuller Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 am
This is not a genuine au pair opportunity; it is a scam.

Subject: Aupair Job Vacancy In United Kingdom

Dearest Au-pair,

Complement of the season to you and every members of your family out there and i hope you all are in good health?.

I and my family will like to receive you as our new member in United Kingdom and also discuss the possibility of having you as our new Au-pair for our family after reviewing your profile at aupair-options.com because you can never know how lovely taking care of kids can be, until you meet the right family who would welcome you with open arms.

We have 2 kids named Chris and Rita and due to our busy working schedule, we would like our Au-pair to look after them carefully and do some light housework maybe when they are asleep.

There is also an opportunity for you to be enrolled in a language school here in UK to improve your English perfectly with other au-pair close by, you shall be provided with an accommodation, free meals and a weekly pay of 300GBP with other benefits which may be added to it based on the agreement between us.

You are needed for at least 3-6 months or more but you can stay longer if you so desire because Manchester City where we live, has lovely places which attracts lots of excitements and beautiful events that you wouldn't want to miss during your stay with us.

Kindly get back to us with an introduction letter and recent pictures if you are interested for further information about our family, the job vacancy, duties and your traveling arrangements.

Have a lovely week ahead and hope to hear from you soon.

Much Love,
Mrs Anna Morrison,
United Kingdom
For the family.

These are the stolen photographs sent by this scammer, who pretends that they are photos of their own family.

Advertisement

#192295 by Chris Fuller Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am
Subject: Re: To our new family member

Dearest Au pair,

We really appreciate your responds which means that your in good health out there. we feel humbled and happy that you like our family as well as very willing to work with us.

We are looking for an energetic au-pair who is willing to share international experiences with our family, travel with us on holidays, exchange cultural ideas, languages, be a big sister to my kids and to become another member of our noble family.

My name is Mrs Anna Morrison a medical consultant, 32 years of age and my husband Mr Charlie Morrison is a Sailor 37 years. He is always at the coast, but do return home occasionally to check on i and the kids. Our busy schedule resulted to the need for an au-pair in taking proper care of our children, Chris who is 2 years and Rita who is 8 months old.

In our residence at Manchester city, we are living in four bedroom house and Chris likes going to the parks once a week and we would like you to take him. We will require you to take care of them for about 25-30hrs a week, you will have weekends free and we will pay you £300 per week, with pocket money which we will give to you every Friday.

There is also a good language school and we will encourage you to go for lessons there to learn English or any Language if you wish to. In the area there is one pub full of young people, nice cinema, bakery, park, universities, shops where there are Job opportunities, recreational centers, a catering school, a shop/post office and a hall where people get together to watch and play karat. There is also a bus stop outside our house with direct access into the city center.

In terms of food, you will eat and dine with us freely, you shall also have the opportunity to enjoy sea foods, you will have your own bedroom and your own bathroom either live in or live out fully furnished, plus desk phone and computer system with internet service. You can have access in preparing your favorite dish and as well teach me how to prepare your cultural meals too because i love cooking.

We will need you to drive our second car if you can and we shall arrange some driving lessons for you when you arrive. You may use this car for taking Chris and Rita out and for your private use/visiting friends if there is need for that. There would also be medical insurance, vacation and other benefits which would be included in the contract.

More about Chris and Rita..

Chris is friendly and energetic, he always point at anything he sees that passes by, some of the words he say's on a regular basis are: mama, dada, truck, car, ball, duck, stuck, door, wall, church, shoe, sock, eyes, nose, mouth, ear, up, wow, more, and book. I am sure I am leaving out a handful of words because it seems as if he learns a couple everyday, but he is such a fun and active child!,This is how he spent most of the day...on the ground crawling and walking.. He goes and goes and goes and goes...did I mention that he never stops?! hehehe

Rita is the last born of the house, growing gradually with a pretty smiles on her face and enjoys drinking milk and off she sleeps.

We do not have any pets and we neither take alcohol nor smoke, your free days shall be Saturday and Sundays and your salary will be 300GBP per week i don't know if this will be OK for you but that is what we can offer for now, therefore your pocket money will be giving to you every Friday for your upkeep.

We promise you as your host family that you will stay comfortably with us because we are of a Christian family. My husbands direct mobile is +44 703 182 7510 should you wish to talk to him. There are some relevant questions which we would like to ask and kindly write us back okay..?

What date do you intend joining our family?
Do you either smoke or drink..?
What nationality are you..?
Can you be able to render a First Aid treatment..? because we have a First Aid box at home..
Do you have any health issues? if yes kindly indicate so that we can know how to arrange for your medical fitness before/as soon as you arrive.

Kindly get back to us with your Resume CV, ID card and Birth certificate so that i can verify them, and also send it to my husband and our family solicitor who is an immigration Expert for approval.

Then after the approval we can then proceed with issuing you a Contract Agreement Letter okay!. I hope our communication and relationship will be a fruitful one and i await your responds soon, accept warm hugs and kisses from my family.

Have a lovely weekend..!

Much Love,
Mrs Anna Morrison,
United Kingdom
For The Family.

Subject: Re: To our new family member

Dearest Au-pair

I have spoken with my husband lately as regards to having you for the position and he felt so happy. He also spoke with our family solicitor who is an immigration expert and has been an immigration expert for years now.

Speaking to her based on your arrival over here, our family solicitor Helena Sheizon stated to us that she will help you secure a valid working Visa and all necessary paper work needed for your trip to United Kingdom and I strongly believe she will do a good job on that.

So moving over to the next step, kindly get back to us with your full Names, address and phone number so that my husband can have a talk with you. As soon as we receive all these details, we shall proceed by issuing you a Contract Agreement Letter which shall be prepared by our family solicitor.!

Always take good care of your self and we are looking forward to meet you soon.

Cheers.

Mrs Anna Morrsion.