Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#191886 by Chris Fuller Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:09 am
This is not a genuine au pair opportunity; it is a scam.

I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY....

Hello Au Pair/Nanny,

We are Deanna Family from Plano Texas,we will like to know more really need someone who's trust worthy and can take care of my two kids, my wife is an accountant

and she do come back a little bit late from work. My family lives in the USA,Plano, Texas, My kids love's playing games and the amusement park but most of all they

love going for movies. We live in a friendly environments with lovely people...... since you will be with them when they are back from school, you will just have to

take them to movies occasionally, you are not to do laundry but you will bath them when they are back from school.

We want you not just taking care of our kids alone but as part of the family because it has to do with our children and we love them very well. We once had an aupair

before but she has gotten a better job now our kids loved her so much and we believe they will love you same way too because i have just told you the secret to their

love which is taking them to movies and amusement parks occasionally.

We will be more appreciated if you can reply us back on this email [email protected]
Advertisement

#191962 by Chris Fuller Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:50 am
This email was not sent from the USA; it was sent from Nigeria, as proven by the IP address: 41.71.175.86 - Lagos, Nigeria.

Hello,

Thanks a lot for your quick response. I'm from Plano Texas, United States of America, my reason for contacting you is to request your service for my kids. You'll be working 6 hours a day, you are to take the kids to school and also bring them home after school hours. On weekends you'll take them out to new places like beach and other recreational places (You have free time). You are required to spend time with the children, running errands, house cleaning and light cooking is a possibility, but not really a requirement..

I prefer you to reinforce our desire to teach the children responsibilities and do not expect to undertake the children assigned tasks but instead to find ways to encourage them to complete tasks. I will be offering you 500$ per week,and 800$ per month. And you will be staying indoor with my family. There is free internet facilities in the house for your use, private room, bathroom and a private car for you in taking the kids to school provided you know how to drive or willing to learn driving.

I have 2 lovely kids named Joe (2 years old) and Kayla (5 years old). We love adventure, arts, traveling, soccer, literature, laughter and our wonderful kids. They are very active wanting a partner to bounce and spin with them.

The family's interests include the zoo, soccer, snow skiing, walks in the park, play dates with friends, the arts, literature, traveling, shopping, and our kids. You and the kids will be going for shopping once in 3 weeks.

I want you to tell me little about your self, like your hobbies and educational background, i would also like to know if you have a valid USA visa and work permit?

1)Your full name..........

2)Nationality...........

3)Country...........

4)Mobile number.....

5)Do you have a USA visa or work permit?

6) What would you like to improve about yourself?...........

7)What do you consider to be your most important responsibility in this job?............

8) Do you have any health-related problems that would prevent you from doing this job?...........

9] Do have any bad profile that cause you problem

Convince me that you are capable of doing this job to my satisfaction.
However, i want you to know that you will be responsible to pay for your visa,work permit and other valid document.

Thank you.
Deanna Family.