Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#192224 by AlanJones Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:18 pm
This is an au pair fake job scam. There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money.

Dear Aupair

We are the Perkins family and we are currently in search for an au pair We reside in London UK.

Our family is not a large family as we are comprised of 3 members only,me my Daughter and our Chef
I am a widower and have a Daughter Sarah who would turn 4 in few months.

We are in need for an au pair who is willing to catch fun and at the same time take care of my daughter while am away i am willing to pay for your services.

Your profile was shortlisted from http://www.Newaupair.com

My Member ID is 345630

If we sound like the family you are looking for then you write us and inform us on your details of availability and any other question and we would get back to you soon

Thanks
Adams Perkins For The Family

Dear XXX

Good to hear from you

We really appreciate your response and we hope to make a happy family with you I am a single parent with a daughter Sarah who would be 4 by next month Sarah is a free and Playful Kid whom i believe you would get to like because she is easy going.

I work as the Human Resource Manager at the GE Energy Company here in London and our Home address is No 17 Fontaine Rd London, Greater London SW16 3PB.

You Main Duty is to take care of Sarah when am not around but your evenings and weekends would be free,Sarah has not yet enrolled for any school so you would be staying at home with her while we are at work We also have plans of enrolling you for an Evening English Class this would help you spend your evening qualitatively,

You would be expected to work for at least 25 hours per week.Your weekends could be spent anywhere but we will appreciate it if you can spend it with us.

As our au pair we would like to take you as part of our family so we prefer to give you a live in accommodation of a fully furnished bedroom with desktop computer and a Wi fi Connection for your complete relaxation,we would also pay you 250GBP per week for your upkeep You would be free as any other member of the family.

If you are really interested in joining us then you send us your details or CV (If your have One) with any of your recent photos so we can show it to Sarah and see what she feels about you.

Hoping to receive a positive response from you

Kind regards
Adams Perkins

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#192490 by AlanJones Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:44 pm
Dear Aupair

We feel good to receive your response and we hope our mail meets you in good health,

We have gone through your details and we must commend your honesty and believe you are qualified for this Job,

This Process is not too familiar with us so we decided to involve the help of Our Attorney who has advised us that we need to prepare a contract/invitation Letter which would include the terms and conditions of your stay with us.The contract is in no way a bondage to you ,its just a way to make sure that both of us meet up with what is expected from us.

I would forward your details to our lawyer but before then we would like to ask you few questions and your answer would be most appreciated

1)What was your Childhood life like?

2)Have you ever had an experience as an au pair ,if Yes What were your Challenges and how did you overcome them

3)If a child does something wrong what would be your best method of correction

4)Have you ever Worked in UK as an au pair

5)What is your name in full and your current country of residence

Attached is some of Sarah's photos and mine....

We hope to receive answers from you soon believing we would make a
good family together,

Kind regards
Adams

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 60.48.189.120
Originating ISP: Tm Net
City: Melaka
Country of Origin: Malaysia
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#192618 by AlanJones Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:11 pm
Dear XXX

Hope you are doing real good?
We have decided to accept you as our aupair,

Attached to this mail is a contract Letter as drafted by my Lawyer,You are expected to read sign and submit it

He would help you secure your domestic Insurance Card which you would need to start work.

His email is [email protected]

Ask him to give you guidance to get the card ,and all other Documents you need.He would give you instructions and also book a Flight for you Contact him with the signed copy of the contract

Hoping to see you soon

Adams Perkins

Fake contract

MR.ADAMS PERKINS FAMILY

17 Fontaine Rd London, Greater London SW16 3PB

____________________________________________________________________________________

Position Reference: AUPAIR

AGREEMENT RELATING TO AN AU PAIR INVITATION AND PLACEMENT SUBJECT TO THE

AGREEMENT ON AU PAIR APPOINTMENT OF (24 NOVEMBER 1969)

This is a letter of invitation and agreement between the family MR Adams Perkins of the

above address and XXX born on ............................ and a nationality

of……………………………..., which starts from the date of resumption of work. The Host have

decided to employ the aupair services for their Daughter Sarah Perkins and the conditions and

benefits of the contract are as follows You will be required to work for a maximum of 25-

27hours per week. Your weekends could be spent anywhere even with the family going out on

tourism or outing.

START DATE AND PERIOD OF EMPLOYMENT:

You are expected to start your duties on the 20th

2015 If due to circumstances beyond your control or for any other reason, you wish to leave at

an earlier date than our agreement, you will be required to give 2 weeks notice.

RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:

Supervising and playing with Sarah, We will require you to baby-sit one evenings a week and

need you to help us with Sarah some hours in the week ( around 5 hours daily)weekends are

excluded.. The average amount of work will be 25 hours per week. You will have at least 2 days

Reasons which could give rise to disciplinary measures are as follows:

Insubordination and incompetence in duties,

Misconduct during or outside working hours prejudicial to our interests,

Failure to comply with our reasonable instructions or procedures.

Reasons which would give rise to summary dismissal would be:

Theft or other dishonest offences including unlawful ganging,

You will be paid 250GBP weekly for your upkeep. Any additional pocket money or incentives

would be as a loving, sharing family.

ACCOMODATION:

You would live in the host home and would have a bed room, private bathroom and Toilet with

internet access, TV set, Telephone and some other good things that will make you feel at home.

We however do not entertain smoking around the compound. Your room is situated close to

Sarah’s room to create a close relationship with her .You are also free to use our Kitchen

anytime you wish

HEALTH INSURANCE:

Your health insurance will be taken care of by us the host family as this is insured before the

permission of any immigrant into UK for the purpose of work.

LANGUAGE COURSE:

You would be enrolled in a Language school Close by and you would be free to learn English and

any other language you would be interested in .Our family would bear the cost

We look forward to having you with us and we are making sure that our association will be a

long and happy one.

Please sign a copy of this letter as acceptance of its terms and conditions and send a signed

copy to Barr. Phillip Thompson Staurt through this e mail [email protected]

Yours faithfully

Employer UK Home Office Associate Attorney

MR .ADAMS PERKINS BARR.PHILLIP THOMPSON STAURT

I have read and accepted this job offer

………………………………………… …..………………………….

Aupair’s Name Date signed/Signature

©2014 BARRISTER PHILLIP THOMPSON STAURT

HOME OFFICE(UK BORDER AGENCY),

E mail: [email protected]

PRINT, SIGN AND SCAN BACK TO US AS AN E MAIL

ATTACHMENT