Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#194631 by AlanJones Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:24 am
This is a fake au pair job scam. There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money.

Hello Au pair,

How are you doing, hope you are having a wonderful time and i hope this mail will find
you in good health.

I am a British Lady and a single parent by name Beline Palmer, I am living and working in London.

My best friend recommended me to look for an Au pair who will take good care of Cherry my
only daughter. My friend advised me to search for an Au pair through www.eaupair.com
because she was very lucky to employ an Au pair whom she selected from the site and she
suggested the Au pair site to me and advise me as well to try the experience because she
is comfortably living with her Au pair so i have i decided to select you from the Au pair
site www.eaupair.com believing that it is going to be a wonderful experience and to the
best of Cherry's comfort and exchange of culture as she grows.

I have my own house here in London so your accommodation will not be a problem,i am living
comfortably with Cherry therefore all i want from my new Au pair is to take Cherry like a
sister and take good care of her as well. I have a nice job because i'm working with a
reputable company, so your benefits will never be a problem to me.

I hope i have made the right choice by selecting you, believing that you will not disappoint
me. If you are interested and willing to join us as Cherry's Au pair then kindly get back
to me, i will be so glad to receive your positive response.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Kind regards.

Beline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#194735 by AlanJones Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:50 am
Hello XXX,

How are you?

Hope this mail finds you in good health?

I am pleased and over whelmed to receive your response, it shows that
i have made the right choice and i believe we would work together with
one mind. As i already point out in my previous email, i am a single
parent living with Cherry my only daughter and i adore her so much
even my parents doesn't joke with Cherry, they communicate with me
every day to know how Cherry is doing. My parents lives in Manchester
while i live with Cherry in a house my father bought for me, located
in KING STREET LONDON because i'm his only daughter and he loves me so
much, he always wants me to visit them in Manchester always but due to
my job engagement i do visit them ones in a while. My name is Beline
Palmer with my daughter Cherry Palmer who is 2 years old, Cherry is
a fun and a loving daughter, i cherish her and plays with her, i
always do things that will make her happy and i have a small garden
where i plays with Cherry.

All this while my good friend has been telling me to look for an Au
pair to take care of Cherry so i decided to adhere to her advise and i
believe it is going to be a wonderful experience, the period of your
stay is not a problem to me, all i want is to testify this experience
and know how it goes. I have informed my parents about this and they
are very very happy, my mother said to me that it is a good idea and
i'm so excited that they supported me in this experience. I am doing
all this just to make Cherry happy because she is my Angel and she is
all i have for now therefore all i want from my new Au pair is to love
and take good care of Cherry, my daughter is a lovely girl, she
doesn't disturb, she is not suffering from any kind of sickness, she
is in good health and i'm also in good health too.

In my house i have a separate one bed room flat which is also located
in my house therefore your accommodation would be a live in apartment
and since i'm in contact with you i will start arranging the room to
be in order before your arrival. Every week i will be given you £180
as your weekly pocket money for your upkeep also i will take care of
your meals and please if you have any need don't hesitate to tell me
when i'm back from work if it is a need i can solve then i will solve
it. I have my own private car and i also i have a bicycle it will not
be necessary for you to drive because i have only one car and i
normally drive it to work but my bicycle is always available, you can
use it if you like but if you don't like ridding bicycle there is no
problem with that OK! i'm just telling you for you to know.

I believe with this few description of my family, you have had a
little picture of my family, you will see things by yourself when you
arrived because seeing is believing, i promise you that i will take
you as part of us not only as an Au pair but as my sibling as well and
in the same time i would appreciate if you can love, take good care of
Cherry and take her as your little sister.

Please if you have any question just feel free to ask me, is just that
i'm always busy but i will try my best to attend to you as soon as i
can.

Kindly get back to me as soon as you read this mail so that i will
know your final decision and opinion even when you wish to start work.
Cherry says Hi Hi Hi to you.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Beline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#194835 by AlanJones Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:39 am
Hello XXX,

How are you doing today, hope you are having a great time?
Thank you once again for your response, it really shows your
seriousness to join us as Cherry's Au pair.

Your main duty is to take good care of Cherry, keeping her room tidy,
making her bed, dusting and changing her sheets weekly, you need to do
her ironing and keep her clothes clean and tidy, you will also be
required to make her light meals, take her to the parks because Cherry
likes visiting the park and most especially have FUN with her. My
little angel will be so excited to have you around and she will
definitely fall in love with you.

Cherry goes to school from 10 am to 4 pm which means that she stays 6
hours in school so all you need to do is to take her to school when it
is 10 am then come back and take care of your own needs and when it is
4 pm you will be required to go and pick her up. If you are interested
in the English class i have made some inquiries because there is a
nearby English class that is very close to my house so if you are
interested i will take you there and registered you upon your arrival
then the cost will be paid by me, the English class last for just 2
hours from Monday to Friday. Your free days will be Saturdays and
Sundays.You are expected to work 25 hours per week and 5 hours daily
or more if you wish.

As i told you in my previous mail that this experience was
encouraged and introduced to me by a friend who hosted an au pair
for her daughter and since then they have been having a wonderful
moment together.She also told me about a lawyer that works with the UK
home office as a representative for au pair work in the UK,who helped
her in providing and processing of all the necessary documents needed
for her au pair which makes it easier for her and the au pair.

Considering the fact that i have taken you as Cherry's Au pair, i have
some questions for you hoping to receive an urgent answer from you
soon.

* Why did you decide to be an Au pair?

* What did you your family or friends say about your decision?

* Look around your room, can you describe it for me?

* What excites you the most about coming here?

* When was the last time you were sick?

* What are your hobbies?

* Do you smoke or drink too much alcohol?

* In your own decision, can you tell me the specific date when you
will be available to join us as Cherry's Au pair and how long do you
intend to live with me as Cherry's Au pair?

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Kisses from Cherry.

Kind regards.

Beline

#194956 by AlanJones Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:50 am
Hello XXX,

I'm so delighted to hear from you once again and am happy to receive
your kind answers to my question. i'm so excited that our communication is
becoming a fruitful one and i'm seriously interested to host you as
Cherry's Au pair, you sound so polite and honest i love that. I called
my parents today and tell them about you and the level of our
communication and they were very happy, my father said to me that he
will come personally to my house and welcome you upon your arrival and
this is to tell you how important Cherry is to them.

This is my first experience to host an Au pair so i have made some
necessary inquiries and i was informed that all the Au pair applicants
who intends to work in the UK legally are expected to contact the
Lawyer that works with the UK Home Office as a representative for Au
pairs who intends to work in the UK, her name is Barr. Benitta
Dorreth her email address is [email protected]
kindly contact her and tell her your interest and willingness to
work with Beline Palmer as an Au pair to Cherry, tell her your full
name, Nationality, Age, current location and some other necessary
information that can help your application. As soon as you are in
contact with her she will get back to you with all the details and
requirements for Au pair job in the UK so that your name and
application will be included in the list of Au pairs who be coming to
the UK to work as an Au pair, also this will help the UK Home Office
to secure a mutual agreement between you and me as the host including
your National Insurance Number, Work Scheme Card and other supporting
documents for Au pair job program in the UK this year.

I will advise you to contact the Lawyer immediately by sending her a
mail through her email address which i have given you to enable her
attend to your application without any delay. Please while contacting
her kindly make sure that you will introduce yourself very well
because she is the UK Home Office representative for Au pairs.

Kindly keep me posted as soon as you are in contact with the lawyer.

Always remember that i and Cherry really loves you so much and we
can't wait to see you soon in good health.
Kisses from your little sister Cherry.

Kind regards.

Beline

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

#195007 by AlanJones Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:38 pm
Hello XXX,

How are you?

Am very excited to know that you will be joining my family soon as Cherry's au pair.
Kindly wait for the lawyer's response and always keep me updated.

Have a lovely moment.
Kisses from Cherry.

Beline

#195084 by AlanJones Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:06 am
From the fake barrister Barr.Benitta Dorreth [email protected]

ATTENTION APPLICANT! XXX: REF/UKBA/57/10/QR.

We have acknowledged the content of your mail.

Your intending employer and host family Beline Palmer consulted our office concerning her desire and your
intention/ application to be their Aupair in London, UK; which she has already applied for and we have taken your application
a priority as demanded by your employer.

The UK Home Office is responsible for securing and controlling relocation and security of Applicants in the United Kingdom.
My name is Barr. Mrs. Benitta Dorreth a representative of the UK Home Office for Nannies/Au pairs/ Baby sitters and private workers.

We handle the issues of Legal Registration of Aupairs/ Nannies, Work Application, migration/Border and Clearance/ security of contract in the UK etc.

We are fully aware that your nationality is XXX residing in XXX but intend to work for your host family Beline Palmer here in London, UK.

In other to back up this contract legally and for you to receive all your privileges in the invitation letter from your employer such as: the stated Salary per week (£180GBP), Health Insurance (In case it becomes necessary) presumed and subsidiary privileges etc.

You are required to be fully registered and your name will be included in the benefide list of aupairs coming to work here in UK. You have to show a mandatory financial stability demonstration that you are legible to work here in London with the full knowledge/ witness and support of any of your close friend or family friend/ Dignitary in XXX or else where.

Aupair Registration/ Biometric Residence Permit: This is to certify that your name will be included in the benefide list of aupairs coming to work here in UK and that you have a stable finance and that you can be responsible to carter and for your maintenance as mandated by UK Insurance policies to protect and secure Aupairs in (Europe) and outside but relocating to London financially; and for you to receive all the privileges stated in the attached Agreement/ Invitation letter such as wages/Salary, Health Insurance. The mandatory insurance and registration guarantee is 650GBP ( Six Hundred and Fifty Great Britain Pounds Sterling).

Consequently, to this mail is attached the "Criminal Record Check (CRC)" from the UK Solicitors Regulation Authority
working in collaboration with the Home Office to ascertain that you are crime free in your present location.
You have to fill it up and attach to the mail. Due to the recent global crime rate it is mandated that you fill the form which will be scrutinized here and undergo proper perusal. Get back to me with the filled Consent Form for proper perusal and documentation.

This form is required to be processed here in the UK alone by the Solicitor Regulation Authority and not in any other country.
This verification would be made in the Security/Soliciting Department in the Home Office together with the deposit receipt.

Note: This is NOT a payment but a deposit to ensure the validity of your contract application in which after you can withdraw back within 48 to 72 hours after verifiction process here in the Home Office, or on your arrival to UK for the resumption of duties at your discretion.

You are required to submit the requirements instructed within 2 to 3 days, there-after we will commence with the expedite processing of your au pair working papers and your name will be included in the benefide list of au pairs coming to work here in UK subsequently.

This demonstrates that you will be capable of taking care of yourself within the period of arrival until you receive your first salary/ wages from your employer Beline Palmer's family.

Scan and attach the Western Union or Money Gram deposit receipt to your mail and get back to me for verification and confirmation process here in the Home Office. Fill the Consent form together with the Invitation letter for this registration purposes.
Fill the Invitation letter in the spaces provided with every necessary details sign and attach too.

Fill the ''Consent (C.R.C) form'' and leave any space or PART you do not understand in the form blank, your employer demands that I should help you fill them properly. This is for the expedite processing and registration of your name and for the validity of your application.
Your salary/ wage/ income are all tax free as your employer will take care of your taxes, insurances etc.

Note: This should be done on or before 2 to 3 working days and get back to me for the validity of your application.
There- after, we will commence with the expedite processing of your Au pair working papers and your name will be included in the benefide list of au pairs coming to work here in UK subsequently. .

Cooperate with us to enable us serve you better.

Your safety is our priority.

UK Border Agency,
2 Marsham Street SW1P 4DF,
London, United Kingdom.
Application: [email protected]
(UK Home Office Aupair/Nanny Representative)

Attached are 3 documents:
A legitimate Home Office visa application form
A fake Consent Form for C.R.C
A fake requirements document

A PROPERTY OF UK HOME OFFICE, ONLY ACCESSIBLE BY A LEGAL PRACTITIONER IN THE UK HOME OFFICE

UK Border Agency, 2 Marsham Street London SW1P 4DF UK

ATTENTION APPLICANT! XXX: REF/UKBA/57/10/QR.

The UK Home Office is responsible for securing the UK borders and controlling migration in the United

Kingdom. We manage border control for the UK, enforcing immigration and customs regulations. We

also consider applications for permission to enter or stay in the UK, citizenship and asylum.

Disclaimer:

The UK Home Office wishes to authoritatively inform applicants seeking for immigration status into the

UK not to make any payments for processing of Work Permit, Visa and/or Expatriate Quota Approval.

Approval for entry (Visa) into the UK is executed by the Nearest British Embassy or Consulate within

the applicants country of residence or location after certification and issuance of Visa Approval to the

applicant by the UK Home Office as at the time of application. Au pair Applicants please apply for

National Insurance Number and Work Scheme Card only.

The UK Home Office will exercise its full powers to perform its responsibility to regulate entry into the

•Ensuring that the sponsor is financially capable to support the applicant entering the UK for

Business or Pleasure throughout the duration of the validity of the Entry papers.

•Ensuring that the applicant, has the minimum stipulated financial requirement to earn the needed

points for Entry/Work Approval, going by the new point-based system for immigration.

•Ensuring that the applicant is eligible to Live, Work and carry out business activities in the UK.

The new points-based system (PBS) is the biggest shake up of the immigration system for 45 years.

Under the new system, migrants will need to pass a points-based assessment before they can receive

National Insurance Number, Work Scheme Card and supporting Au pair paperwork for the UK. It will

help UK businesses recruit the skills it needs from abroad and assure the British public that only the

skilled Applicants will need to come to the UK and work as Au pair. The role of employees/migrants

with qualifying financial base is crucial to its success.

We would like to acknowledge receipt of your application for Work Permit Visa, National Insurance

Number, Residence Permit and Work Scheme Card. *Beline Palmer* is your Host in the UK and shall

fulfill necessary hosting requirement to support your application in due course.

National Insurance Number and Work Scheme Card would be issued to you before you can work after

appropriate registration with the Social Service Bureau to fulfill requirements for Au pair applicants.

A PROPERTY OF UK HOME OFFICE, ONLY ACCESSIBLE BY A LEGAL PRACTITIONER IN THE UK HOME OFFICE

Apart from sponsorship from UK Based Employers, workers in Social Service Category (i.e Au pair,

Babysitter, Nanny) coming to live and work in the UK are mandated to have a minimum of £650GBP,

which is the stipulated financial requirement/basic applicant insurance allowance that must be in

possession of the applicant/employee into the UK. You must be able to demonstrate that you have

funds to support yourself. This is to certify that you can be responsible for your maintenance as

mandated by UK Insurance policies to protect and secure Au pairs financially. The mandatory

insurance allowance is £650GBP. National Insurance process is for the security and wellbeing of Au

pair applicants and it is mandatory. Note: This is not a payment but a deposit to ensure that you can

cater for your needs and support yourself once you arrive here before you receive your first salary

from your Employer.

The UK Home Office would ensure via this means that only eligible Au pair applicants who are

financially capable are allowed entry into the UK and must be completed to fulfill availability of funds in

cases of Emergency and for full financial security of the applicant/worker before receipt of first month

salary and benefits from Employers.

This process is solely for proof that you have the stipulated financial requirement as per an applicant

seeking to enter the United Kingdom despite sponsorship from your Employer for your financial

security and would take 24hrs for confirmation hence follow the detailed instructions for confirmation

of Au pair applicants travel allowance below.

PROCEDURE: VERIFICATION/CONFIRMATION OF MANDATORY BASIC INSURANCE FUNDS

The following process has been adopted following the new-points based system to earn the needed

points for issuance of National Insurance Number, Work Scheme Card and supporting documents.

Bank statements were hitherto accepted, however due to falsification of bank statements which does

not compulsorily certify/surety that the applicant would enter the Country with the mandatory

insurance allowance/financial requirement, we no longer accept bank statements as final travel

Important (As per Immigration policies, this process must be completed by your closed friend.

To meet the above requirement you and any of your closed friend is to make a deposit of the stipulated

financial requirement of £650GBP to your name and address in the UK via Western Union or Money

Gram agent as proof that you have secured funds to support yourself when you arrive here till you

receive your first salary from your Employer:

METHOD TO BE USED WHILE MAKING THE DEPOSIT VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM:

SENDER: Any of your closed friend or family friend.

RECEIVER: Must be you the primary immigrant (Consuala Belgrano)

PAYOUT COUNTRY: United Kingdom

PAYOUT AMOUNT: £650GBP

Note: You must ensure that the sender is your closed friend and the receiver must be you (Consuala

Belgrano) for the security of your funds and to enable you withdraw the fund back as soon as you

arrive UK. After you have make the deposit kindly send us the scan copy of the deposit receipt for

Verification and Confirmation process in the UK Home Office.

Your closed friend should Visit the nearest Western Union or Money Gram Office, close to him or her

and make a deposit of £650GBP to your name as the receiver here in UK which is your insurance

allowance following the transfer instructions above carefully for our verification and confirmation

You will be the one to give the money to your friend so that he or she will send the money through

Western Union or Money Gram for you as the Sender while your name will be the Receiver here in the

Application Checklist: You are to send the following application requirements:

•Confirm Courier Address for Shipment of Hard Copies of your National Insurance Documents, Work

Scheme Card, Residence Permit and supporting documents via courier within 28 hours you will

received it.

•Scan the receipt of the deposit of your financial requirement including the Money Transfer Verification

Number to enable our office performs Verification of the deposit. This is usually carried out within

•The filled New Points Based System Form..

•The filled consent form.

Note: Ensure that the sender will be any of your closed friend or family friend and the receiver of the

£650GBP is you so that only you can withdraw the deposit after the verification of deposit has been

carried out. This is not a payment but a deposit for verification which is why it is in your closed friend’s

name as the sender and your name as the receiver and to also fulfill that you have funds to support

yourself as it is the mandatory process for your financial security when you arrive here till you receive

your first salary from your Employer which means that the money is still yours.

Confirmation of Basic Insurance Allowance satisfies the requirement for release of Relocation Package

(ERP). Relocation Package protects the right of Au pairs and ensures full compliance to terms and

conditions of contract engagement by UK Employers.

The instructions above would earn you the needed points under the new point-based system for the

release of your National Insurance Number, Work Scheme Card, Residence Permit and supporting

documents to legalize your work status here.

**Please note that your application will be rejected as invalid if you do not deposit the

specified fund £650GBP via Western Union or Money Gram**

Cooperate with us to enable us serve you better.

UK Border Agency,

2 Marsham Street

London, SW1P 4DF

United Kingdom.

#195112 by AlanJones Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:31 pm
ATTENTION APPLICANT!

Greetings.

I wish to acknowledge the content of your mail and i will like to inform you that we won't
hesitate to process your documents when you have fulfilled your requirements completely.

The UK Home Office instructs you to give any of your family member or friend the sum of 650£
to visit any Western Union or Money Gram and make a deposit of it with his/her name as the
sender and your name as the receiver so that you will be the person to claim your deposit back
after 48 or 72 hours.

Your employer informed us that you are a working class lady and we fully understand that you may
not have the chance to make the deposit.I will advise you as the lawyer handling your application
that you are allowed to give any of your family member or friend the sum of 650£ so that he/she will
visit the Western Union or Money Gram and make the deposit with his/her name as the sender and your
name as the receiver,also you are expected to scan the deposit receipt to me immediately after the deposit
for verification and documentation.

Your family member or friend should follow the instructions below while making the deposit via Western Union Or Money Gram

SENDER:Your family member or friend .

RECEIVER:Must be you the primary immigrant(Consuala Belgrano)

PAYOUT COUNTRY:United Kingdom.

PAYOUT AMOUNT:650£(Six Hundred and Fifty Great Britain Pounds Sterling)

NOTE:This is not a payment but a deposit which will prove to the UK Home Office your financial stability showing
that you are capable of taking care of yourself or carrying any activity here in the UK within the first one month of
your stay.

This deposit is as a result of Global financial crisis in the country at the moment that is why the UK Home Office wants
to make sure that all applicants/immigrant are financially fit or capable to take care of themselves within the first one
month. It is also called (Au pair travel basic allowance).

Make sure that your family member or friend follows the instruction carefully to avoid mistake
which may lead to the termination of your application.

Co operate with us to enable us serve you better.

Barr.Mrs.Benitta Dorreth.

UK Border Agency,
2 Marsham Street SW1P 4DF,
London, United Kingdom.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.138.165.163
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Port Harcourt
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline