Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#194911 by AlanJones Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:18 am
This is an au pair fake job scam. There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money.

Dear Au pair ,

We are looking forward to welcoming you into our home and our lives over,My name is Natalie and my husband is Jean-Francois (but to everyone he is Jeff). I am originally from the “heart” of the United States, where I grew up in Columbus, Ohio. You will learn that I love American football in the fall, and always cheer for The Ohio State Buckeyes. Jeff grew up in Paris, France and has been in the US since 2006. He recently became a US citizen and we are very proud to be raising our children as citizens of both countries. Our twin sons are Quentin and Colton. In May 2014, Quentin and Colton will turn two-years old, and they have kept us busy since the moment they were born! Quentin is the older (by one-minute) and bigger of the boys. He is our “Pooh Bear” and is about the sweetest toddler you have ever met. Quentin plays very well by himself, loves to read books, and is a budding farmer and engineer. He loves to be outside, is very interested in helping to feed the chickens, how things work, and is happiest when playing in puddles of rain. Colton is affectionately known as “Bugs” in our house – though, I’m still not sure why or how that became his nickname, it has stuck from his first days home with us. Colton is our perfectionist, and our son who likes things his way. He loves art and music, and his bunny “Ba.” Both Quentin and Colton love to learn, to dance, and to play. The boys have been attending a Montessori school since they were four months old, and they have learned to be more independent and goal-oriented as a result. They thrive on accomplishing new tasks, like to be given the opportunity to do tasks to help, and they love to be learning at all times. They are very affectionate and all of their babysitters tell us what great boys they are (they usually reserve the crying for mom and dad)! We have two dogs, Piper and Scout, who are very friendly and loving as well as a cat, named Cat, who rules the house.

You will help us typically through the work week. Both Jeff and I work Monday through Friday, approximately from 09:00 to 17:30. We typically leave the house by 08:30 and are home by 18:00, though our schedules are somewhat flexible and this may not always be the exact schedule (and often we will work from home). We may enroll the boys in a daycare that will allow them to socialize with other children a few days a week, which will allow you to have some morning free time as well. You will have a car or the use of a vehicle at all times and we will look to you to pick up the boys from daycare as well as take them to the park or other activities as necessary. Most every Saturday and Sunday will be family time for us, and will give you time to yourself, but at least once a month Jeff and I will want to have a Friday or Saturday night out for a date. While your primary responsibility will be in caring for our children, we want you to have your own space and independence. On the weekends you will be free to explore by yourself, with other friends you meet, or to explore with us. You will always be welcome to participate in the things we do as a family.

Because we are a bi-cultural house, it is important to us that our Au Pair teaches our kids other language so to help develop their language skills, as well we are looking to bring elements of culture alive in our house. We would love to have someone who is comfortable driving, as well as cooking, and who genuinely enjoys being part of a family. It is imperative that we have an open and honest relationship, and that you feel comfortable bringing up concerns with us. Finally, we love our children more than anything and we think they are pretty amazing little people. We want you to feel the same way and hold them safely in your arms as you would your own.

We are so excited to meet you and to welcome you into our family. We think we have something pretty special, and we have built a life that puts our home as the center of our world. We know that some days are great days, some days are good days, and some days are days we wish we could do over, but one thing is always certain—the days we are always the most thankful for are the ones we have shared together.

We hope you will be, too.

Thanks

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#194958 by AlanJones Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:58 am
Hello XXX,

We are looking forward to welcoming you into our home and our lives as soon as possible. We are a bi-cultural family just living our own American dream in Washington DC. While in the United States, you will have a lot of opportunity to learn and see much of our great country, and explore cities and little towns along the way. If you love history, art, shopping, hiking, music, or theater, you will love this area. We are lucky to have the best of both worlds—we live very close to all of these things, but also we have a rural environment with a lot of land for creating our own adventures. We have a big garden every summer, keep bees, and get fresh eggs every day from our chickens..

We are a professional couple,Our children are our priority. Our twin sons are Quentin and Colton. In February 2014, Quentin and Colton will turn two-years old, and they have kept us busy since the moment they were born! Quentin is the older (by one-minute) and bigger of the boys. He is our “Pooh Bear”

We expect someone down-to-earth, with good judgement and common sense as the kids' safety comes first.We need an Au pair due to my work and my husband ( Jean-Francois ).We are always busy and we believe our sons are Quentin and Colton need someone not as an Aupair/Nanny alone but as part like a friend.

Quentin and Colton likes being around friends and going to the Amusement park and Cinemas..We believe they will love been with you all the time.We'd like to find a responsible au-pair whose priority is to learn English and experience the life in the US.I hope I can make your stay fun and comfortable ..We promise you will never regret coming into my Family.We don't want you as an Au pair alone but part of my Family also like a Friend,we believe you know all about my Family?We will like you to tell me more about your country,Family,Culture and Weather.Moreso, We will like you to tell us what you will do to make the Kids happy.

We will want you to contact the U.S Travel Agency that will help you with your Visa,working permit,Plane ticket and Ehic Card for your trip to US cause we don't want anything to happen to you at the airport.... { [email protected] }.whatever they say,let me know and we am assuring you that my family will Refund all your traveling expenses as soon as you get here ..

Furthermore will be offering you 600 Dollars per week,Saturday's and Sunday's will be your offday's and my husband have also agreed to enroll you in a English class which we think is very much okay by you and we promise to do our best to make you feel at home and happy.This is our address Below..

371 Streets,
Washington D.C.
(202) 684.2122

We will like you to make contact with the U.S Travel Agency so as to help you with your visa,air ticket and work permit in other to be available as fast as possible.

Read from you soon

Natalie Francois

The phone number (202) 684.2122 is a VoIP number - no onbe actually living in the USA would need such a number.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#195107 by AlanJones Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:42 pm
Hi,

I made contact with the recommended agency and i was told your travel visa application form have already been forward to you which must be fill and resend as soon as possible..

Kind check your inbox or junk mail to retrieve the visa application form and update us..

Thanks

#195111 by AlanJones Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:28 pm
From the fake agency Travel Visa Authorization [email protected]

Save and Earn with Global Travel International

Global Travel International is the 50th largest travel agency in the U.S. We are a financially strong, debt-free company with over 20 years of success training Independent Travel Agents. We have helped over 40,000 people, just like you to achieve their goals of saving money and making it in the $5 Trillion Dollar Travel Industry as Independent Travel Agents.

Dear XXX,

We've been contacted by your host family concerning the fast arrangement of your travel document to U.S.

We will want you to fill and send the USA Travel visa Application form which have been attach below and resend Via-Email attachment to the agency as soon as possible.

Address of USA High Commission in you location.

And a total of 300 Dollars to enable the Global Travel International start processing with the arrangement of your documents fast.

Kindly provide the above details.Our Travels representative will get in touch with you, at the earliest.With our dedicated staff we promised to make your dream reality.

Thanks for your Co operation.

Management

Global Travel International

*Some restrictions may apply. Price does not include a one-time, non-refundable activation fee of $19.95. Monthly payment option requires a 12-consecutive-month commitment of service. This membership term will renew automatically for your convenience unless you or we elect to discontinue the membership in accordance with the Membership Terms and Conditions. Cancellation refund will be less any shipping, handling and if applicable, application or activation fees. Commission percentages are calculated from Base Commission, which ranges from 5 - 10% of the price of travel, excluding any applicable taxes, charges and fees.

Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy | Website Terms Home | About | Video | Why GTI | How It Works | FAQ's | Contact
Seller of Travel: FL #ST20734 CA #2043947-40 © 2014 Global Travel International - All Rights Reserved.

#195428 by AlanJones Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:24 am

Global Travel International is the 50th largest travel agency in the U.S. We are a financially strong, debt-free company with over 20 years of success training Independent Travel Agents. We have helped over 40,000 people, just like you to achieve their goals of saving money and making it in the $5 Trillion Dollar Travel Industry as Independent Travel Agents.

Dear Customer,

All your Visa information's have been recived and verify,your document will start processing as soon as the requested payment have been received..

It have been requested by our management that the requested payment should be made through Western Union Money Transfer to our cashier details below for fast processing and sending of your document to the US embassy for approval...

Kindly visit your local bank with our cashire details below inother to help in sending the payment through Western Union Money Transfer today...

Cashier Name: Kasha Davis

Address: 2530 Holland Avenue.

:Bronx

:New York

:10467

And respond to us with the payment of proof fast. MTCN Number (Money Transfer Control Number),Sender's Name,Sender's Address and Total Amount Sent...

Please advice us as soon as the requested payment have been made to avoid any delay in permitting/processing your document, Contact us fast with the payment information's .Once we have confirmed receipt of your payment we will start with the processing and sending of your documents ..With our dedicated staffs, we promise to make your dream a reality.

Management

*Some restrictions may apply. Price does not include a one-time, non-refundable activation fee of $19.95. Monthly payment option requires a 12-consecutive-month commitment of service. This membership term will renew automatically for your convenience unless you or we elect to discontinue the membership in accordance with the Membership Terms and Conditions. Cancellation refund will be less any shipping, handling and if applicable, application or activation fees. Commission percentages are calculated from Base Commission, which ranges from 5 - 10% of the price of travel, excluding any applicable taxes, charges and fees.

Seller of Travel: FL #ST20734 CA #2043947-40 © 2014 Global Travel International - All Rights Reserved.

#195649 by AlanJones Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:44 am

Dear Customer,

It have been requested by our management that the requested payment should be made into our bank account details below for fast processing and sending of your document to the US embassy for approval...

Kindly visit your local bank with our bank details below inother to help in sending the payment ..

Account Name: Kxxxxxx L. Gxxxxx

Name of bank Regions Balance 50
Address of the bank 1023 Main st. Conway,Ar 72032
Routing number 082000109
Account number 0199751XXX

And respond to us with the payment of proof fast and Total Amount Sent...

Please advice us as soon as the requested payment have been made to avoid any delay in permitting/processing your document, Contact us fast ,Once we have confirmed receipt of your payment we will start with the processing and sending of your documents ..With our dedicated staffs, we promise to make your dream a reality.

Management