Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#194964 by AlanJones Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:27 am
This is a fake au pair job scam. There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money.

Thanks for the interest the job is granted, but let me ask a questions. Do you have a Valid Passport? Do you have UK visa and work permit? If you don't have UK visa and work permit, I would advise you to contact an agency here in my country, and ask them the requirement needed for travel documents to UK, email the travel agency on ([email protected])

If you email the agency tell them you are from me, and ask them the requirement to process UK Visa and Working permit, I promise to help you with 50% of the processing fee which the agency are going to charge you for the processing of your travel documents. I really need you here to work as soon as possible, I will be very grateful if you respond better to me . As soon as you email the agency I directed you to, let me know their responds. The job is yours. I hope to hear from you soon.

The Family
Samson Morgan

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#194965 by AlanJones Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:29 am
You have nothing to worried about the job is real and legitimate. Once you email and hear from the agency I directed you to let me know their responds. I hope to hear from you soon.

The short email above shows the writer to be West African, rather than the native English speaker that he claims to be.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#195082 by AlanJones Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:52 am
once you email and hear from the agency let me know their responds

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.71.209.170
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#195105 by AlanJones Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:16 pm
From the fake travel agency TRAVEL LONDON AGENCY UNITED KINGDOM [email protected]

Greetings!!!

Travel London Agency wishes to thank you for contacting us regarding the arrangement of your traveling documents to the united kingdom once again. We promise to Offer you the best which you will be glad you did. It was Indicated in your e-mail that you have been told by your host employer "MR/MRS Samson Morgan" who asked you to contact us. We promise never to disappoint you as we have never disappointed him either. We would request that you provide us with the following so that the documentation will start immediately. We would get your Visa, Working Permit, medical insurance, tax clearance, (WRS) Worker Registration Scheme and other documents within 7 days as soon as we receive these information's from you below

- Full Name:

-Contact Address:

-Phone Number:

-Date Of Birth:

-Nationality:

-Scan of Your Passport Photo page:

-BHC {British High Commission} Address In your Location (If available)

-A Total of £700 Great British Pounds Sterling, payable to our cash office so as to enable us process the necessary Documents for the insurance for you to Travel down here to united kingdom, Flight ticket and all other necessary documents as well.

All Documents will be processed and arranged here in our Office after which will be forwarded to the British High Commission for verification. We will like you to get back to us as soon as possible.

We will begin in earnest once we receive all necessary Details.

In anticipation of your response

Yours Faithfully,
The Management,
Travel London Agency UK,
All Rights Reserved Terms&Conditions.

#195169 by AlanJones Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:31 am
Attention Applicant

We have received the necessary requirement needed to process your legal travel document, if you want us to give you the payment details on how you send your processing fee to our cash office, you let us know, to enable us start the processing of your document. We look forward to hear from you. Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

Yours Faithfully,
The Management,
Travel London Agency UK,

#195213 by AlanJones Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:03 am
Attention Applicant

We are going to receive processing fee from you before the processing of your legal travel documents commence
We want your processing fee to be send to our cash office through Money Gram Money Transfer, Or Western Union, Below is the information you need to send the fee through Money Gram Or Western Union

RECEIVERS NAME: KOLWOLE STEPHEN KOMOLAFE

ADDRESS: 124 IMPERIAL AVE

CITY: LONDON

ZIP CODE: N16 8HN

And after sending the payment you get back to us with the scan receipt of the Money Gram or Western Union payment slip. We look forward to hear from you with your soonest respond. To enable us start the processing of your travel documents immediately. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation

Yours Faithfully,
The Management,
Travel London Agency UK,

#195219 by AlanJones Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:39 am
Attention Applicant

Once you have find a transfer shop and send the processing fee by tomorrow via the Money Gram Money Transfer info's giving to you on our previous message you get back to us with the Sender Name? Receivers Name? Amount Sent? And the scan of the Money Gram Money Transfer payment receipt. We really appreciate your time and understanding. Thanks for your cooprations

Yours Faithfully,
The Management,
Travel London Agency UK,

#195316 by AlanJones Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:01 am
We are very sorry for the inconveniences, send the processing fee through our BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS , We want your processing fee to be send to our cash office through BANK ACCOUNT, Below is the information you need to send the fee through OUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS....

Bank Name : Barclays Bank

Account Holder name : Mr Kolwole Stephen Komolafe

Sort Code : 20-49-81

Account no : 23820815

SWIFTBIC : BARCGB22

IBAN GB86 BARC : 2049 8123 8208 15

And after sending the processing fee you get back to us with the scan receipt of the BANK PAYMENT SLIP? and also the total amount sent if convert to pounds? so enable us to confirm your payment and start the processing of your legal travel documents. We look forward to hear from you with your soonest respond. To enable us start the processing of your legal travel documents immediately. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation

Yours Faithfully,
The Management,
Travel London Agency UK,

#195337 by AlanJones Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:29 pm
Attention Applicant

We look forward in you sending your processing fee through out bank account details giving to you on our previous message, after sending the processing fee you get back to us with the scan receipt of the Bank Payment slip. So to enable us start the processing of your legal travel documents as soon as posible, thanks for your understanding and cooprations.

Yours Faithfully,
The Management,
Travel London Agency UK,