Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#195100 by AlanJones Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:47 pm
Dear Aupair,
My names are Caroline Brusewell and my husband Richard Brusewell has urged me to search for someone with a large heart to take good care of our kids. We are both working class and always too busy with work which makes it difficult to combine work with family duties. I need someone who will be able to assist me in looking after the kids while we are at work, You will also be expected to do some of the housework like vacuuming, doing laundry, etc. It would be nice also if you have basic knowledge of cooking so we can do this together most times or be able to prepare meals for the kids before we get back from work. What we are really out for is someone that has great passion and love for kids, and be happy to help out around the house. We need someone who is willing to treat Owen and Laura like their own kids, and take very good care of them. They are very happy, friendly and cute kids that really loves to be taken out of the house to playgroups, swimming in our pool, going to the swings or beach, meeting friends, etc. They will grow to love you very much. Apparently we would like you to become part of our family. In return we can offer you a very competitive monthly salary of 2000GBP coupled with a weekly amount of 150GBP for a live-in position (in our 5 bedroom detached villa, London, UK) You will have your own double bedroom with en-suite ,television, DVD player, Wi-Fi internet access and radio. We can also give you access to one of our cars if necessary. Alternatively, we are happy to offer the right person a live-out position. If this was the case you must be available to work between 7.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday. We are a very flexible, young and easy-going couple, and want you to be happy with us. Please if interested you can send me an email with when you will like to start up duties, and resume/pictures. Looking forward to hear from you.
Warm regards.
Mrs. Caroline Brusewell

Hello XXX,
How are you? hope you are doing great. I have gone through your c.v together with your lovely pictures and found them to be quite impressive. You seem like a very responsible, hardworking and highly focused person. Having my kids grow up around someone like you wouldn't be a bad idea because you seem like one who can make a huge impact in their lives through your hard work. Nevertheless, i would like you to tell me more about your experience with kids and how you have affected their lives over the years. Waiting for your response.

Regards,
Mrs Brusewell

Dear XXX,
I think you had such a lovely experience with children, i find them to be quite interesting. Without having doubts it is clear to me that you have a natural love and passion for kids and i hope you will be able to devote such time and attention to Owen and Laura if you eventually become our aupair. Having all that experience, i would like to know the things you found challenging and also what you think may be your major challenge here in UK if you are given the opportunity to live with us as our new aupair? I will anticipate your response.
Mrs Brusewell

Wow, thats great. I love the level of your level of confidence, you have really proven to me that you are competent enough to take good care of Owen and Laura. I would love to use this opportunity to introduce my family better to you so you can get to know us better. I'm pretty sure you and i would both get along together like sisters do if you happen to be our aupair, i have a very good feeling about that. My husband is an engineer working with Bam construction Ltd here in UK while i work with Vodafone UK, We moved form the United States of America to UK in 2009 when he got a new job appointment from his company. Attached to this email are pictures of my family. My Husband is a very friendly and understanding person. As for me i love to engage in conversations so much, i'm quite sure you will like us a lot when you arrive UK. Owen is in love with sport and has always had good performances in school when it comes to sports. Laura loves being told story and happens to be the quiet type in the house, she loves painting/colouring as well. We are happy family and love to make everyone around us feel at home, you can be rest assured that all through your stay with us you will be treated as part of our family, you can feel free to share any of your worries with us.
One of my husband favorite hobbies is hanging out with my family, i hope you wouldn't find it to be disturbing if you were asked to join us on a family vacation/picnic if eventually we make you our aupair? Thank you. looking forward to hear from you soon.
Mrs Brusewell.

Dear XXX,
I am sorry my reply is coming this late, i was very busy with work at the office yesterday and was unable to create time to give response to your email. It's alright dear, you really don't have to be worried much about your travel expenses, i already talked to my husband and he has agreed to shoulder the cost. I am happy to inform you that you have been chosen among the three aupairs i have been in contact with. Congratulations Monica as you will be coming to join us here in London as our new aupair. You seem to be a good woman and have proven to be trustworthy and competent for this job, I just pray you will remain true to your words when you arrive UK to be with us. I will start making arrangements immediately to contact the UK home office to draft up a contract offer in your name which will enable us begin processing of your travel documents and visa. Kindly send me your full name as stated in your international passport and also inform me of the convenient date you wish to resume duties with us so i can forward your details to the UK home office immediately. I will be expecting to hear from you soon, congrats once more i'm excited about this recent development.
Warm regards,
Mrs Brusewell.

You are welcome XXX, i totally understand how you feel because i am equally excited i will be having an aupair anytime soon. I'm delighted you are XXX, although i've craved so much to be in XXX someday, i guess i will use this great opportunity to learn more about your culture and have a little of the XXX experience. I will forward your name to the UK home office to enable them draft up the contract offer. I'm sure they will be able to advice me on the earliest date you will be able to obtain your visa so i can fix that on the contract. Do have a lovely evening, can't wait to have you here with us.
Mrs Brusewell

Hello XXX,
Good day, I have attached the contract offer which i received from the UK home office today, you are to go through it carefully, sign and scan the signed copy to me so i can forward it to the barrister immediately to begin your processing of your documents as soon as possible. I am happy about the recent progress of your application, cant wait to see you here with us. Kindly send it back to me as soon as you can, i will look forward to receive your email. Have a nice day.

warm regards,

Mrs Brusewell.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#195101 by AlanJones Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:49 pm
Stolen photos used by the scammer

Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#195102 by AlanJones Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:03 pm
Content of fake contract document issued by the scammer

BAM CONSTRUCTION
Mrs Caroline Brusewell
24 Chiswell Street,
London, EC1Y 4TY
+44 (0)7024030555
LETTER OF OFFER
XXX ,
Considering the information you gave us about you, we would like to offer you the position of Au pair to
our family. The terms and conditions of the job are as follows:
Hours:
You will be required to work for approximately 35 hours per week. Every weekend, will be spent with the
family or anywhere you wish as you would have the weekends off.
Accommodation:
You would have a Private Live-Out or Live-In Accommodation depending on your preference with Private
Bathroom, Sitting Room and Bedroom. Your room would also be furnished with a Television Set, an
Internet Ready Computer System and a Fixed Landline telephone. We ask that all rooms be kept tidy and
that friends staying over should only do so with our permission. If we go out as a family, you will generally
be invited to come with us (at our expense) should you choose so. You are also allowed a Nissan Primera car
for your easy accessibility and also in the case of emergency.
Duties and responsibilities
Your main duty is the due care of Owen and Laura, You will be required to get him ready for the day,
get him to school, collect him after school and see to his needs in the afternoon. You will also be required
to assist them with homework, bath and change them as required, arrange visits with friends, see to after
school activities, play games together as well as anything else that may be necessary for their
amusement and wellbeing.
Salary
You will be paid an amount of £2000GBP (Two thousand pounds), Monthly. You will also be receiving
150GBP allowance, this to see to Owen and Laura’s after needs like going to the parks, buying of dulls,
chocolates etc. Additional hours will be paid at a rate that we may agree between ourselves.
Start Date and Period of Employment:
You are expected to resume duties with us on or before 25th April 2014 and to stay for a minimum period of
3 Months. If due to circumstances beyond your control or for any other reason, you wish to leave at an
earlier date or request for an extended date than our agreement, you will be required to give one month’s
notice. Medical Insurance will also be put in place so you can be taken care of. In the event of a need for
disciplinary action, the procedure will be:
First - a verbal warning.
Second – a written warning.
Third - dismissal without need for further notice.
Reasons with would give rise to summary dismissal would be:
Theft and related misconduct
Drunkenness
Illegal drug taking.
Child abuse or neglect.
Vacation
You will have a1week paid vacation after 2 months of work. Vacation must be negotiated however, well in
advance.
School
You will be enrolled at a Public School to attend a course in any language of your choice for foreigners for the
duration of your stay. We look forward to having you with us and are sure that our association will be a long
and happy one. Please sign a copy of this letter as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
A Certificate of Eligibility is important to prove that we are sponsoring your travel down to the UK and
to prove that you are eligible to take up a job position in UK before they send you Interview Date and
reference number to visit the nearest UK Embassy in your country. The Certificate of Eligibility would be
issued to you with your Appointment Reference Number and Interview Date to visit the nearest UK
Embassy in your country for Entry approval.
You are to sign the contract after going through it and send a scanned copy via e mail indicating your
intended travel date and Airport (For Flight Booking which we shall pay for)
This contract is signed this day ##\##\2014 between Mrs. Caroline Brusewell hereinafter the employer, and
the employee XXX and Barrister Loretta Williams, UK Home Office Representative.
UK Immigration and Nationality Directorate, integrated casework Directorate, Block C Whit gift Center
Corydon CR9 2AT, United Kingdom [email protected]
Employer’s signature
Bar. Loretta Williams
Date………………………
Employeessignature...………

#198999 by AlanJones Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:10 am
Also using the email address [email protected].

Fake Facebook profile https://www.facebook.com/caroline.brusewell in the name of Bob Cameron.

More stolen photos

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image