Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#195739 by AlanJones Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:50 am
This is a fake au pair job scam. There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money.

Hello,
We are happy to read your e-mail application, we live in Queens area of New York with our 5 year old son Leon, me and my wife go to the office too early and we need au pair to join our family after our last au pair Sarah.
Aupair work is to wake Leon up, bath and dress him up and ready for school then also stay in the house with him after school before we return from work, this is like 5-6 hours work per day and au pair rests on Weekends.
We accept au pair from any country but must be caring and loving au pair, au pair can stay with us for any long or short time she wants and our salary for aupair is $300 per week with daily feedings and free room upstairs near Leon's room, view our family photos and tell us what you think.

Best Wishes.
Peter Simmons.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.138.175.155
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#195781 by AlanJones Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:44 pm
Hello,
We need aupair soon but depends on your plans and when you are available to join us, about our family, we are american young family 43 and 40 years old, me and my wife work as Realty Agents, our son's names are Leon Harvey Simmons, his birthday is October 15, he is 5 years old and he is not a disabled child, he loves reading, drawings and also visiting the parks sometimes, If you agree to join us we can pay your airfare to New York and we would like to know few things about you by answering our few questions.
1. What name do you prefer to be called?
2. Have you worked in USA before with any work visa?
3. Do you have any regular illness or diseases?
4. When are you available for the job?
5. Do you accept our $300 salary per week?
6. What is your age and nanny experience?
7. Can you control a boy when he makes troubles?
8. We need a live-in Aupair but would you like to live in our house or live outside?

Thank you and best wishes.
Peter.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#195935 by AlanJones Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:36 am
Alright thank you for the introductions, we can sponsor your airfare to new york only when you have your visa, you need some paper works to show at the embassy in your country to get your visa because Sarah used the U.S Department of State for her visa documents and processing, it was easy for her may be if you ask her she will be able to help you where and how to get all visa documents you need to get your visa, Sarah has experience about this and it will help if you ask her, you can apply for your entry visa documents from the U.S Department of State like Sarah did, you can ask her and let her show you the best way to get visa like she did for herself.
We hope this will help you for the visa or what do you think?

Best Wishes.

#196154 by AlanJones Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:49 am
From the fake previous au pair Sarah C.

Hi,
Family paid for my flight to New York when i got my visa, i hired agent directly from the U.S Department of State (www.state.gov) who processed my entry visa papers, i paid $250 to make the documents, they sent me the DS-2019 documents and all the entry visa papers saying that i am coming to USA to work with a family, then i showed the papers to the embassy during interview and got my visa, you will get visa when you have the approved papers saying you want to join a family in United States, if you want to do the same i have the e-mail of the agent that helped me for my DS-2019 certificates of eligibility visa documents and i can give you their e-mail address to contact them.

#196173 by AlanJones Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:53 am
From the fake au pair

OK the State Department's agent e-mail dealing with the immigrants papers, contact them for your entry visa papers:
[email protected]

#196413 by AlanJones Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:54 pm
From the fake state department - Department of State Consultant [email protected]

Dear Applicant,
Welcome to U.S State Department Consultant, Our consular office prepares immigrants entry visa documents, the approved Certificates of Eligibility that you will present to the Embassy in your country to get your visa, the processing of the au pair papers and confirmation of your entry application, please provide these requirements:
- Applicant's Names and Birth date.
- Applicant's Nationality.
- Applicant's Passport Number.
- Your Host Social Security Number
- Your Host Address where you will live in United States.
- Visa type and duration that you are applying for.
- Applicant's Address where to post your visa documents.
- $250 documents fee.
We need these information from you for the documents processing, indly provide these requiremnts with $250 documents processing fees of your entry visa documents. The documents would be posted to your address as these would make you obtain your visa at the embassy in your living country.

Best Regards,
http://www.state.gov
Dr.Patricia A. Farmer (Mrs)
Secretary and Administrative Consultant
U.S State Department (Bureau of Consular Affairs)
Huntsville, AL 35810.

#196680 by AlanJones Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:38 pm
Dear Applicant,
You forgot to include your names as it appears on your passport.
Please contact your employers and ask them for social security number and their address.
Then kindly send the fee by Western Union to my details below:
Name: Patricia Farmer
City: Huntsville
State: Alabama

Regards,
Mrs. Patricia FARMER.

#196840 by AlanJones Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:07 pm
NAMES: Peter Bruce Simmons.
ADDRESS: 5820 230th St, Queens, NY 11364
S.S.N: 910-73-3252

#197028 by AlanJones Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:56 am
Dear Applicant,
Your details have been received and ready to be filed for processing of your entry visadocuments at the United States Department of State but we cannot continue until we receive your $250 documents processing fee, so kindly send the fee through Western Union to my details below:

Name: Patricia Farmer
City: Huntsville
State: Alabama

Regards,
Mrs. Patricia FARMER.

#197279 by AlanJones Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:54 am
Dear Applicant,
Currency rate for $250 is 15,046 in Indian Rupees.
http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/con ... USD&To=INR
Visit www.xe.com for currency conversion, 250.00 USD = 15,042.31 INR
These are the bank details and he instructed you pay the money in Cash Payment only and not by Cheque payment.
BANK NAME: SBI BANK
BANK BRANCH: AMRAVATI
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 31650873XXX
IFSC CODE: SBIN 0000311
ACCOUNT NAME: PANKAJ DEVAJI GHEWAR
AMOUNT: 15,046 Rupees.
After the payment is made, kindly send us a scanned copy of the payment receipt for confirmation.

Regards,
Mrs. Patricia Farmer.

#197479 by AlanJones Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:49 pm
Dear Applicant,
We have explained to him and he agreed that may be because he is out of towm and the bank needed to guide his account but the good news is that he agreed to still help you providing his uncle's account where you pay the money and show us the scanned copy of the receipt after payment.
So kindly pay the fee in cash into this new account details:
http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/con ... USD&To=INR
BANK: STATE BANK OF INDIA
NAME: MR. HAOBAM BOYCHA
A/C NO: 33517675021
BRANCH: GTB NAGAR
IFSC CODE: SBIN0011626

Regards,
Mrs. Patricia FARMER.