Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#196366 by AlanJones Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:25 am
This is an au pair scammer. There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money.

More details to follow.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#196449 by AlanJones Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:00 am
I think this proves that is a scammer

I can't employ you cos you might not be able to get the necessary things you need to get here.so sorry and moreover you were also applying for mr Robert Jenkins he his my friend so why don't you wanna work for him?

The Robert Jenkins he is talking about is a proven scammer and is listed here viewtopic.php?f=42&t=83482.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#196467 by AlanJones Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:12 am
I don't understand what you mean,all I know is that Robert is not a scam maybe his agency..that's how I do employ my nanny that wanna works for my family..I don't deal with any agency..my wife works in an airline at flatwood Kentucky United States..so all you need is just to pay for the working permit,I will be the one to pay for your visa and your flight ticket. So you just need to send the money for your working to my wife..the amount for working permit is $3,000..I will be the one to pay for your visa processing and your flight ticket. So you will send the money to my wife account..
This is it..
Account name: Rxxxxxx J hxxxxx
Address: 1309. Hamer St.#4 Flatwoods, Ky.41139
Account number: 703956XXX
Routing number: 242278823
Bank name: Desco Federal Credit Union
Bank address: 455 Armco Road Ashland Kentucky 41101

So get back to me if you are really interested in working for us ..

Mr Brad

#196605 by AlanJones Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:05 pm
Ok..get back to me and let me know when you send the money to the account so that I can inform my wife..cos that her private account.hoping to hear from you