Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#197491 by AlanJones Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:28 pm
This is a fake au pair job scam. There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money.

Hello Aupair,

Please my husband and i are looking for a responsible nanny/aupair who has passion and love for kids to look after our two lovely children. They are presently enrolled in a daycare center but it is always difficult for me bringing them back home from work and most times when I'm back i get very tired to take care of the things in the house. It would be nice if you could also help out with some domestic works like cleaning,doing laundry, etc. And cooking as well. We need someone who is ready to devote their time to the well-being of Desmond and Anna, and be happy to help out around the house. I will be delighted if we find the right person to treat Anna and Desmond their big sister/brother or even make the kids see him/her like a mother or father, and take very good care of them. they are a very happy, playful, cute kids, they really love to be taken out of the house to playgroups, swimming in our pool, going to the cinema or beach, etc. They are fun to be with and pretty sure you will love them when you come over. Ideally we would like you to become like one of our family. You will be payed an amount of 2000GBP for your monthly salary for a live-in position (in our 5 bedroom duplex, London, UK) We have made a double bedroom with en-suite ,television, DVD player, Wi-Fi internet access and radio available for you. We want to make sure you stay comfortable with us, making everything you need available for you in the house, and want you to be happy with us. We can consider giving you access to one of our cars if you have a driving license. If interested in being our aupair, please do not hesitate to get back to me.
You can send in your pictures and a copy of your resume so i can go through them.
Thank you,
best wishes,
Vanessa Lesley.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement