Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#198980 by AlanJones Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:54 am
This is an au pair job scam. There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money.

Dear Au-pair ,
How are you doing? I found your profile interesting at www.eaupair.com . I will love to express my interest in you and i want to let you know that i want you to be employed as my Au-pair seen your profile that you are seeking for a job such as mine as i got vacancy, My name is Allan Mcterry and i currently reside here in London with my family. I will truly need your services here as an Au-pair for my kid and will be very glad for us to know each other better first. the family will take care of everything concerning your flight and travel expenses. I really hope to have your reply soon and also your photos/C.V so we can discuss further patterning to the job. Hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Regards

Allan Mcterry

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#199112 by AlanJones Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:46 am
Dear Au-pair

How are you doing? Hope you and your family are all good. My Name is Allan McTerry i work with the Petroleum Industry in California Last Year as am Oil expect IT trainee in Oil Rings Sector and my Contract has ended with them, and i have return back to the united kingdom and Now i got a bigger offer with the www.qp.com.qa(Qatar Petroleum section) am currently at the UK Base for special duties/trainee, My wife died some months back of cancer of the skin, it have been very difficult for me to take care of my kid since i lost my wife, my kid is four years old , my son name is David, my kid is currently Living with me and i will be traveling out of the united kingdom that is why i needed someone immediately to take better care of my son for me and i will Offer a very good salary of everything well out fine.

Secondly I have gone true your Resume/CV it seen so fascinating and interesting one.i will offer to pay you total monthly salary of 1400 GBP to you with a weekly allowance of 150 GBP, I live in 23 Gillingham St London SW1V 1HN, UK. Your duty is to take good care of my kid , bath him , make him meals ,take him to parks and to cinema , you are there to make him happy all times. And also Play Guitar With with him, Because he Love's this soonest, you can also make use of my own Guitar while he uses his own to play along since with you. You will live in my house in your own room and have your personal television and internet, you will also have weekends off. Here are some Pictures of me and my son, and i wait to read from you if the Offer is accepted by you then i will give you ask my lawyer for the necessary details required from you apart from your Resume so that we can proceed with the employment Immediately..

I wait to read from you soonest.

Regards
Allan

Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#199153 by AlanJones Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:28 am
Dear Au-pair ,
How are you doing ? Hope you had a nice weekend. I am very impressed that you are willing to work with my family that sound good, I have contacted my lawyer

concerning your employment , i have discussed with my lawyer and concluded to pay a total monthly salary of 1400 GBP to you with a weekly allowance of 150 GBP, Like i

said before Your duty is to take good care of my kid , bath her , make her meals ,take her to parks and to cinema , you are there to make her happy all times. You

will live in my house in your own room and have your personal television and internet,Air Conditional and Sofa bed, you will also have weekends off.
I have also discussed with my lawyer to take care of your work document processions and flight tickets.

My lawyer demanded that you should provide answers to the following interview questions ,

1: What are your interest?
2: What activities do you normally engage in during your leisure?
3: What is your main occupation now?
4: Who do you stay with in your country?
5: Are you married? If yes How many kids
6: Do you have younger siblings?
7: What is your religion and do you practice it?
8: What is your current working class?
9: Do you have past Au-pair experiences well enough?
10: How is your relationship with kids?
11: Do you smoke or drink alcohol?
12: Do you suffer from any kind of sickness?
13: Where are you staying currently?
14: Do you have UK working documents?
15: Can your Drive?
16: Do you Have Driving License?
17. what duration would you want to work as an Au-pair here in the UK

Hope to hear from you soonest.

Regards,
Mr.Allan

#199326 by AlanJones Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:42 am
How are you doing?, i have forwarded your interview questions to my lawyer, I am happy to get your reply and to see your commitment to this work. Meanwhile I have

contacted our family's lawyer concerning your application and he told me that Au-pairs from your country are no longer issued Au-pair visa any more to come work in

London. He said that the most convenient visa to be processed for you should be the work visa and permit which will have a duration of 1 year. I have already told him

that i will take care of the expenses for the visa and work permit procession. He instructed you should forward a scanned copy of your international passport, passport

photograph and C.V to his email address soon ([email protected]). Explain to him that you are from the Allan's family for Au-pair work. Once he gets

back to you, then you let me know. The family is really happy about your employment regarding your personality as i have always wanted to have someone here to take

care of the kid. I have accepted you as my Au-pair and wiling to proceed with you coming soonest.Guess this should be a good news for you
Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Allan

#199512 by AlanJones Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:15 pm
From the fake barrister - Barr williams Nelson [email protected]

Dear Au-pair

With regards to Your recent appointment as an AU-PAIR to
Allan Mcterry, i Receive your details and Mr Allan also forward me your Questions as interview and answer's as well so i have been doing my best base as i have been with the Embassy since yesterday i got your details they explained that you don't necessarily need a visa to come work here in UK with the fact that your country is among the European Union . You will need to get your National Insurance Number and Work Scheme Card just to legalize your work status here to avoid the family or you having problems with the Government due to the fact that you are not a citizen of the United Kingdom so you need this very Document on your Entry Visa and Working Permit.
The Document entitles that Payment has to be involved and your Au-pair family has promised to pay for your Flight Ticket ton UK and also Accommodating you in the apartment for your full time start in UK, So all you need now is to acquire the working Payment and Entry Visa which cost the total sum of 3600 Pounds Payment Details as directed to me Directly so that i can start the commencement of your Entry Visa and working Permit.
Processing.

Furthermore, We have received your Xerox passport copy and we are still awaiting to receive your Visa application form from you as directed and we will wait to receive your 360 GBP Visa and Working Permit Processing fees to enable us submit all your UK Visa application documents to the embassy.

You are to send your 360 GBP Visa Processing fees Through MONEY GRAM and send the details of your payment to either your character reference, Mr Williams Nelson to enable the United Kingdom Home Embassy start the processing of your entry visa and working permit.
Below are the details needed for you to send your complete UK Entry Visa and Working Permit Processing Fees via MONEY GRAM.
NAME.......................... ......Mr Williams Nelson
ADDRESS....................... ....DH452 Kentburrey Bollevard Garden, London.
LOCATION.................... United Kingdom.
AMOUNT....................... 360 GBP.

NOTE: You are required to send the complete amount of 360 GBP IMMEDIATELY you receive this Official Message to avoid unnecessary Delay in the Submission of your complete Visa application documents to the UK Home Embassy.

Failure to pay this fees WITHIN 3 DAYS after you receive the message will lead to the termination of your new job.

Regards,
Barr Williams Nilson

#199631 by AlanJones Thu May 01, 2014 12:07 pm
Dear Au-pair

Thanks for your mail. and i have check with money gram and it seen you can't send money out to abroad it only inland transfer and also i have here the account of my Secretary in the office Mr Craig Smith and i would like you to make the payment into his account and get back to me with the transfer slip once the Payment has been made so that we can proceed immediately with the commencement of the Visa entry and working Permit into United Kingdom.

Account Transfer Details......

BANK NAME..........SANTANDER BANK

ACCOUNT NAME....MR CRAIG SMITH

SORT CODE ...........09 01 28

ACCT NUMBER........55587XXX

BIC.NUMBER..........ABBYGB2LXXX

IBAN:NUMBER......GB76ABBY09012855587XXX

AMOUNT..............360 POUNDS

N.B, Get back to me as soon as you have made the payment with the transfer slip.

Regards,
Barr Williams Nilson

#200712 by AlanJones Fri May 09, 2014 1:27 am
Dear Au-pair,

Thanks for your mail , Yes you are right my secretary told me about the review of satander Bank account holder account and for now he can't be able to receive the Money and i have Decided you go to your Bank and repay the Money into my other worker in the office account which is not longer Satander Bank and please after the Payment get back to me with the Receipt of Payment immediately. i m so sorry for the troubles

Bank Name........Halifax bank
Account Name.....MR O ALO
sort code ...........11-64-14
account number ..050500XX
IBAN: ................GB40HLFX116414050500XX
BIC: ..................HLFXGB21Y65
Amount to send...360pounds

i wait to read from you together with the transfer slip.

Regards

#201897 by AlanJones Sun May 18, 2014 1:30 am
Dear-aupair.

Thanks for your mail,well i have meet with the bank and they said they are having Bank review that this past few days that is why the Money keep going back to your account , so i m giving you another account number and another Bank that is in Order, so please try to make the Payment on Monday and also scan and send me the Receipt of Payment together so that we can present it to the Bank ok.

Bank transfer details....

Bank Name.....Natwest bank
Account Name...Alex James
sort code.......601239
account number...340447XX
Iban:............gb38Nwbk601239340447XX
bic Number.......:NWBKGB2L
Address:..........XXX m18 8se

I shall be waiting to read from you soonest.

Regards

Williams Nelson

#202637 by AlanJones Fri May 23, 2014 11:36 am
Dear Au-pair,

Here is the account for the transfer.

BANK NAME SANTANDER BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: AMY HOLDSWORTH
SORT CODE 09- 01- 28
ACCOUNT. 616839XX
IBAN: GB49ABBY090128616839XX
SWIFT. ABBYGB2LXXX

I want to read from you soonest.

Regards

Williams Nelson

#216726 by AlanJones Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:32 pm
Hello Dear Aupair,

How are you doing today, i hope you are ok, i Just return back from Dubai with my son, and i Urgently need Au-pair to take care of my Son, are you available??

Waiting for your response.

Regards

#217207 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:42 am
Dear Aupair.

Good morning to you and also Yes, you sent Money here and it was returned back. so i have spoken with our representative over there in INDIA. so i would you to make the Payment Direct to the account i will be given to you direct and as soon as you are done with the payment please scan and send me the Copy of the Payment Receipt for confirmation ok.

PAYMENT DETAILS....
AMOUNT:360.00 GBP = 36,184.79 INR

SONU SAINI.ICICI.CURR ENT
A/C.017305500620
IFSC.ICIC0000173
PAN.FQQPS5999M
KARNAL HARYANA

I shall be waiting to read from you soonest.

Barr Williams Nelson

#217309 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:58 pm
Hello My Dear Au-pair, My Lawyer said he has communicated with you and i wish you can deal with my lawyer so that you can come Over and pick up your work Immediately

Allan

#217418 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:28 am
Dear aupair..

Thanks for your mail. Ok please make the Payment as he has instructed to the account as I want you to be here in London before the end of this month to pick up your Job.

Regards

Allan Mcterry

#217419 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:29 am
Dear au-pair.

Good morning to you. I'm still waiting to hear from you. I hope you got my last mail,i want you to make the payment to the india bank details I Forward to you.

Barrister williams Nelson

#217528 by lady in white Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:58 am
is this also scan?

Hello and how are you doing this morning and once again happy new month to you and your entire family, and i really hope that this new month would bring good things to you and your entire family....
I have said this to you yesterday morning and i would say it to you once again, if i did not have the intention to hire you for my kids, i would not be coming online everyday to talk to you and send you messages....
the time is just 8:29am and i am at work now...
i work as a dentist and i work from 8am down to 5pm, but i do not get home until 5:30 or 5:45pm because of the distance from my work to the house....
I hope that you also take the job serious in the same way that i take it, because its only you that me and my husband want for our kids and we do not want anyone else....
i guess this your number is correct +Removed (BW) ???? i saw it on the message that you sent to me, and i have given it to my husband on his way to work now, so he told me that he will call you around 1pm NY time, and then he can talk to you about the job for a while, and you can also know more about my family also...
its really a good news that you have received a reply from the agency,i will like you to please send them all the details that they have asked from you, our friend that have introduced us to the agency have told us that it was the same agency that helped their aupair to process all their documents, and their aupair is presently here in New York and she is working here in New York now...
regarding the airline you will want to travel with.... i will like you to tell them that you will want to travel with american airline or any other airline that you think that is better and regarding the date that you will want to arrive here in my home, i am sure that you know the perfect date that you will be comfortable for you to resume work here in my home... so once you have done that,i will like you to get back to me once you have done that...
so all i will like you to please do for me right now is that i will like you to send them all the details that they have asked from you,so that we can know what is the next step,cos i want them to start with the processing of your documents soonest,so that you can be her in my home when it is time for you to come hope to read from you soon....(Joanna Harling <[email protected]>;)