Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#201898 by AlanJones Sun May 18, 2014 1:39 am
This is an au pair job scam. There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money.

Dear Au pair

How are you doing today? I hope all is well.

I saw your profile on www.eaupair.com and am interested in you been an Au pair to my daughter please get back to me if you are interested to hear my job offer with your CV and photos and also tell me a little about your yourself.

I hope to hear from you soon and enjoy the weekend.

Warm Regards

Green.

Dear Au pair

How are you? I hope all is well.

I am happy you are interested in my offer and i will like us to start by you telling me about you and your family, tell me experience with kids if you have any alongside send me your CV and photos.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Have a lovely weekend
Green

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#201937 by AlanJones Sun May 18, 2014 4:29 am
Dear Au pair

I am happy to hear from you and your photos are amazing and you look a happy person and I would you to be like that when you are with us in our home.

We live in a conducive place in London is a large city .I am married but lost my wife last year, we have a girl, she is very lively and enthusiastic and as such we want someone to be energetic and hard working. I am a Contractor and am always busy with work and my wife was a Nurse before she passed on, I would love to find a special person to share our house with and help me raise my kid in a good way someone who will love my kid like his/her own.

You will have your own room with free internet access also a private bathroom, you are free to use any of the family gadget because you are part of us.

We Speak English we need an Au pair who will love to learn English or know how to speak English, also teach us your language .My kid go to school from 7.30am to 4pm The school is 10 to 15 minutes drive from our house and she goes by their school bus. My kid has activities horse riding, tennis, and also loves painting, skipping, swimming etc. I would like you to get her ready for school, And after school either play with her, help her do her home work, make her observe her siesta. I would also like you to prepare dinner so that we can a taste of your native food, wash her dirty clothes and have the kid ready for bed. I am looking for someone who shows initiative, likes sport / outdoor activities, has patience with children, makes her laugh and teach her good morals and behaviours. My Sophia is not the troublesome type and when she disobeys I talk to her, you don’t have anything to worry about regarding her state of mind so you will enjoy your stay with her I promise.

I will be paying you 1200pounds per month and pocket fee of 100pounds weekly and you will be working for 35 hours per week and your weekend are free, you can visit your friends if you have any and be visited also, I will enroll you into a language class which you will be attending during the weekend. I apply for a contract letter of employment for you so we can start up the paper work if you have any question please ask me.

Have a lovely day
Green

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#202251 by AlanJones Tue May 20, 2014 12:17 pm
Dear Au pair

I attach to this mail a copy of the contract letter of employment for you, i advice that you read it carefully, understand the terms and conditions of the offer if you deem it palatable sign it and send a copy to me for documentation and procession of your application.

I wish you all the best and my daughter send her regards.

Have a lovely day
Green.

Attached was a fake contract.

#202446 by AlanJones Wed May 21, 2014 11:43 pm
From fake barrister [email protected]

Attention Applicant;

In event of your mail to your employer and your application for the needful, kindly furnish us with the following vital information so as to inform you further on the steps and requirements you are to take pertaining to your application with us.

Applicants must answer in all sincerity.

Full Names:

Current Address:

Mobile Numbers:

Country of nationality:

Friend's Name:

Intended Travel Date:

We expect to hear from you soon with the information as demanded for a rapid documentation of your application.

We are working to serve you better,

Danielle Cohen esq.

#202639 by AlanJones Fri May 23, 2014 11:52 am
Sent to another victim

Dear Au pair

I am happy to hear from you and i would love you to take my child as your own blood upon your arrival and make him happy also your photos are awesome.

I am a contract and i live with my son here in London, am always busy with work that is why i need someone hardworking, neat and trustworthy to come and live with us. My son Terry is 4years old,he is a good boy, loves painting, skating, horse riding etc.

Your Duties are; Get him ready for school, he goes to school by 7:00am by their school bus, feed him, bath him, make him observe his siesta, play with him, do his homework etc.

I will be paying you 1200pounds per month and pocket fee of 100pounds weekly and you will be working for 35 hours per week and your weekend are free, you can visit your friends if you have any and be visited also, I will enroll you into a language class which you will be attending during the weekend.

If you have any question please don't hesitate to ask me and also i will apply for a contract letter of employment for you so that we start the procession.

Have a lovely day
Green

Image Image

#202795 by AlanJones Sun May 25, 2014 3:04 am
ATTENTION APPLICANT;

Contained in the attachment are the steps you and your employer have to take in order to legalize your Contract here in the UK.

With regards to this issue; your employer has confirmed the originality of your contract and will have to provide his own part of the requirements.

The HOME OFFICE confirmed to me that your employer will paid the fees stipulated in the attachment for the certificate of sponsorship, registration of your application and your flight ticket, we will book your flight and send you the ticket together with other documents as soon as we have received the required documents needed from you for verification.

Find the attached to this mail, the requirements needed from you by the UK Border Agency for the procurement of your application.

To that effect, I request that you should provide me with the necessary requirements so as to enable me proceed further and meet up with given time.

Kindly co-operate with us so as to enable us serve you better and for further enquiry contact barrister in charge of your application.

Thanks and Best Regards.
Barrister Danielle Cohen Esq

Attached was the usual fake instruction sheet telling the victim to send money to herself by Western Union as proof of funds.

Real visa processes DO NOT require money to be sent as proof of funds. Any requirement to prove you have the means to support yourself will be done with copies of bank statements. NEVER send money to anyone (including yourself) by Western Union or Moneygram to support a visa application.

#203454 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 2:17 am
Thanks for your mail and accepting my offer I promise you beautiful life in my home and my son will be so happy to have you here with us.

I will send the signed contract letter to the solicitor in charge of your application to guide us through the procession and I will advice that you follow the instructions that will receive from her for a smooth procurement of your application.

Keep me posted and my son sends his regards.

Have a lovely day
Green.

#203455 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 2:22 am
Attention Applicant;

We have noted the content of your mail and these are the bank details as request by you.

ACCOUNT NAME; NARENDRA KUMAR.
BANK NAME; ICICI.
CURRENT ACCOUNT.
A/C NUMBER; 6742056001XX.
PAN-NUMBER; DMIPK0954C
IFSC-CODE. ICIC 0006742.
BRANCH- JAIPUR.

We advice that you get back to us as soon as possible with the requirements for a faster procession of your application.

Working to serve you better.

Be Guided
Barr. Danielle Cohen Esq

#203520 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 7:30 am
ATTENTION APPLICANT;

We wish to inform you to that the first account details that was sent to you earlier today, the person in charge of the account is not on seat this period of time due to some personal issues so i advice that you use this account details for easy verification;

CURRENT ACCOUNT

ACCOUNT NAME; SOMPAL SINGH

ACCOUNT NUMBER; 33798035167

PAN NUMBER; FJDPS3668K

IFSC CODE; SBIN0001282

STATE BANK OF INDIA

BRANCH; NEW DELHI.

Working to serve you better.

Be Guided
Barr. Danielle Cohen.