Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#204267 by AlanJones Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:52 pm
This is an au pair job scam. There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money.

Dear XXX,

We are a loving, happy and busy family. We have one daughter, Darcy, who is 6, She is a good girl - funny and very cuddly. My husband Sean and I work full time as Project Managers. We are very busy but friendly, sociable and relaxed. We can offer a great experience for an au pair. Darcy goes to a local school and likes bouncing on the trampoline.....a lot! She is well behaved and talks a lot too so lots of learning English from this one. :-)

Trust is the most important quality in an au pair. We would be trusting you with our whole world as our daughter is so precious to us. We are looking for someone who is fun and caring and who will take the time to play games and read with Darcy. We also need an au pair who is really comfortable with dogs. We have two large and very loving dogs and they are also part of our family.

As our daughter is at school all day, walking the dogs and some housework would be expected. We all work as a team in our home and we all work together.
Weekends would be free except for a bit of baby sitting for special occasions. There is a college in Gloucester which is easy to cycle to. To look at courses, Google "Gloucestershire College"

You have a big bedroom with a TV and wireless internet (if you want to bring your laptop), your own bathroom, and we have a car you can use to meet friends and go out (you don't have to pay for the gas when you go out). The weekend is yours too - so you can take some small trips from Friday night to Sunday night, if you would like to.

I hope this helped you make a better picture of what we are looking for, and if this is something you are interested in doing.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Regard

Fleur Oliver

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#204443 by AlanJones Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:26 pm
Goodday ,

We wish you could see the joy and happiness in our heart,We are a loving, happy and busy family. We have one daughter, Darcy, who is 6, She is a good girl - funny and very cuddly. We are professional worker, My husband Sean and I work full time as Project Managers. We are very busy but friendly, sociable and relaxed. We can offer a great experience for an au pair.

Darcy goes to a local school and likes bouncing on the trampoline.....a lot! She is well behaved and talks a lot too so lots of learning English from this one. :-)we found you as one who meets our requirements,having read your profile and we are offering you a position in my family hoping you would accept.

We promise you will never regret coming into my Family.We don't want you as an Au pair alone but part of my Family also like a Friend,we believe you know all about my Family?We will like you to tell me more about your country,Family,Culture and Weather.Moreso, We will like you to tell us what you will do to make the Darcy happy.

We will want to know if you have your U.K travel Visa and working permit to U.K,GL and if you don't have any document .We will want you to contact the UK visa travel Agency that will help you with your U.K Visa,working permit,Plane ticket and Ehic Card for your trip to UK cause we don't want anything to happen to you at the airport...They have been helping our family whenever we wanted to travel. { [email protected] }.

Whatever they say,let me know and we am assuring you that my family will Refund all your traveling expenses as soon as you get here.This is our address Below..

3b Worcester St
Gloucester, GL1 1DQ

You will be required to work for approximately 20 hours per week so you can have a lot of time on your own. Every weekend,will be spent with the family or anywhere as you would have the weekends off and will be offering you 400 Pounds per week and we promise to do our best to make you feel at home and happy.

We will like you to make contact with the U.K visa travel Agency so as to help you with your visa,air ticket and work permit in other to be available as fast as possible.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Fleur Oliver

Fake visa office email address - [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#204725 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:09 am
From fake visa agency: U.K Visa Application agency - [email protected]

Hays Travel is the UK’s largest independent travel agent, specializing in providing good travel document value, quality holidays, alongside excellent customer service.Our independence from operators means you can trust us to offer the most extensive range of travel opportunities; from short breaks and flight seats to packages, cruises and tailor-made getaways.

Dear Customer,

We will want you to fill and send the UK Travel visa Application form which have been attach below and resend Via-Email attachment to the agency as soon as possible.

Address of UK High Commission in you location.

And a total of 500Pounds to enable the us start processing with the arrangement of your documents fast.

Kindly provide the above details.Our Travels representative will get in touch with you, at the earliest.With our dedicated staff we promised to make your dream reality.

Thanks for your Co operation.

Management

UK VISA

Image Image Nobody offers you more The UK's largest independent travel agent

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.138.172.74
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#204831 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:56 pm
Hays Travel is the UK’s largest independent travel agent, specializing in providing good travel document value, quality holidays, alongside excellent customer service.Our independence from operators means you can trust us to offer the most extensive range of travel opportunities; from short breaks and flight seats to packages, cruises and tailor-made getaways.

Dear Customer,

All necessary Visa information's have been recived and verify,your document will start processing as soon as the requested payment have been received today..

It have been requested by our management that the requested payment should be made through Western Union Money Transfer to our cashier details below for fast processing and sending of your document to the UK embassy for approval...

Kindly visit your local bank with our cashire details below inother to help in sending the payment through Western Union Money Transfer today...

Cashier Name: Christopher Day

Address: 120 Graham Road,Dagenham

:Essex

:RM96AL

: UK

And respond to us with the payment of proof fast. MTCN Number (Money Transfer Control Number),Sender's Name,Sender's Address and Total Amount Sent...

Please advice us as soon as the requested payment have been made to avoid any delay in permitting/processing your document, Contact us fast with the payment information's .Once we have confirmed receipt of your payment we will start with the processing and sending of your documents..With our dedicated staffs, we promise to make your dream a reality.

Management

Uk VISA

#204983 by AlanJones Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:36 pm
Hello,

How are you doing today? Am sure the weather as been good to you this weekend? It as been a wonderful weekend for me and my family and we are all doing great here. I was wondering why you've refuse to write me anymore. I made contact with the agency and I was told all your document have been receive and will be forward to the U.K embassy as soon as the requested payment have been receive through Western union Money transfer by their cashier fast ..Furthremore my kids will be celebrating their birthday soon and we really want you to have arrived before then..

Kindly contact the agency with all needed payment information's fast so they can start with the fast processing and sending of your document this week..We really cant wait to see you soon in our family...

Read from you soon

Fleur Oliver

#204984 by AlanJones Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:37 pm

Dear Customer,

All necessary document in progress and will be send to the UK embassy for approval as soon as the requested payment have been receive and some very important document will also be dispatch through DHL and you will be invited to the UK embassy for interview and collection of your travel document.We only accept Bank transfer from Company or Group traveler's Only.

All payment information's must be send Via Western Union Money Transfer for fast,reliable and safe online document processing,You have noting to worry about and we are guarantee 100% and assuring safe and fast document processing.Your document is in progress and will be send to the UK embassy as soon as the requested payment have been received ..
Kindly visit your local bank with our cashier details inother to help in sending the payment through Western Union Money Transfer today..

And respond to us with the payment of proof fast. MTCN Number (Money Transfer Control Number),Sender's Name,Sender's Address and Total Amount Sent...

Please advice us as soon as the requested payment have been made to avoid any delay in permitting/processing your document, Contact us fast with the payment information's .Once we have confirmed receipt of your payment we will start with the processing and sending of your documents..With our dedicated staffs, we promise to make your dream a reality.

Management

Uk VISA

#205138 by AlanJones Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:13 pm
Hello,

Thanks for the lovely note,I made contact with the agency and i was told they only accept western union from group or companys travellers only..

We really love and want you in our family not just as an Au pair but as part and big sister to our kids and also want you to have arrive here before their birthday..

I will want you to do as you are told by the agency,your have noting to owrry about...Kindly visit your bank today so they can help you in sending the payment through western union fast and update us about it..

Awaiting yourlovely reply..

Thanks

Hello,

How're you doing today,I will want to know how far you have been with sending the requested payment to the agency..Kindly update us about it fast..

Awaiting your fast reply..

Thanks