Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#205310 by AlanJones Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:59 am
This is an au pair scammer. There is no job, just a scammer trying to steal your money.

Dearest XXX,

How are you doing this night? Hope that you and your family are all in good health over there. We are glad to inform you that your Contract Letter has been approved by the UK Home Office today. Find in the attachment is the Contract Employment Letter.

You are required to follow the instructions below carefully:

You are hereby advised to sign the Contract Employment Letter in accordance to your acceptance to the terms and condition and send a scanned copy of the Contract Employment Letter to the UK HOME OFFICE via their E-mail address: [email protected]

Note: It is highly advised that you allow the UK Home Office to process all your needed travel and supporting documents. Also make sure that you indicate your current location, nationality and desired date of departure.

My wife Margaret send her kind regards to you and your family.

Best Regards,
Willson davis.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#205311 by AlanJones Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:59 am
Dearest XXX,

How are you doing today? Hope you and your family are all in good health over there. We are so happy to read from you again. I will like to inform you that our family legal attorney who works with the UK Home Office has assured me that he will do anything possible to see that your entry papers are processed and approved in as much as you follow instructions.

Once you are done going through the Contract Letter, do not hesitate to sign and send a copy to the UK Home Office in other for them to start speedy processing of your needed entry papers cause we both don't have much time here cause my daughter Lucy really like to be with you.

Do not hesitate to sign and send a scanned copy of the Contract Letter to the UK Home Office via E-mail address below: [email protected] today for your speedy processing of your papers here in the UK.

Well, I will like to inform you that all your needed papers will processed over here in the UK in other to ensure a fast processing and release of your entry papers to the UK because doing it through the UK Embassy in your Country will cause a lot of delay. Therefore proceed to send your signed Contract Letter to the UK Home Office via E-mail address below okay.

I will advise you to act fast to sign and send the Contract Letter to the UK Home Office via E-mail:([email protected]) as soon as possible so that they can commence the immediate processing of your entry papers (National Insurance Number, Certificate of Eligibility ETC).

Wishing you a splendid day ahead.

Kindly,
Willson davis.

Fake Home Office email address [email protected].

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#205312 by AlanJones Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:00 am
Hello,

How are you doing this morning? Hope you and your family are all in good health, I just contacted my family legal attony who works with the UK Home Office and he told me that you have not sign and send your contract letter to them for processing of your needed papers to live and work in the UK.

You are hereby advised to sign the Contract Employment Letter which have been sent to you in accordance to your acceptance to the terms and condition and send a scanned copy of the Contract Employment Letter to the UK HOME OFFICE via their E-mail address: [email protected] as soon as possible and get back to us.

Best Regards,
Willson davis