Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#207261 by AlanJones Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:44 pm
This is an au pair job scam. There is no job, just a scammer in South Africa looking to steal your money.

It my pleasure writing you about my family and i will be very glad if
you can accept my offer.I'm Mr Tony Tarango, 40 years old,I live at
1926 E VILLA RITA DR, PHOENIX 85022,USA.I lost
my wife 6 months back,when she got involve in an Auto Incident.I work as a mechanical engineer,I have a Daughter named Laura,3 years old.I
need a good,caring and God fearing Nanny for her. Am in need of a
Nanny because our Nanny had to go back to her country because her
mother needed her attention.you will be taking my daughter to school and
bring her back home, play with her,watch movies with her,serve her
snacks and foods.you can attend a driving school over here if u cant
drive because i need it. You will be staying with us, so you don't
have to worry about where you will be staying when you get here
because we leave in a big house.You will have access to Internet and a
Telephone at home to get in touch with your friends and Family. You
will be having Fridays,Saturdays and Sundays as your off days,you will
be having all the privacy you want so you have nothing to worry
about,so to enable you have enough time for yourself.

I will like to ask you some question Considering the Job Dear..

What is your religious background?

Where are you located presently?

How old are you?

Are you married or Single?

Do you have experience working with kid’s?

What is your Full Name?

Do you have a valid means of identification?

Could you please send me some Pictures of you?

Warm regards from,

Mr.Tony Tarango.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 197.111.223.233
Originating ISP: Cell C
City: n/a
Country of Origin: South Africa
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#207435 by AlanJones Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:58 pm
Dear
How are you doing this lovely day?I hope all is well with you.I
hope all is going on good.Well,my dear i have some questions for you
to answer just to get to know more about you.OK..they are followed
below..

Do you have a guarantor?

Do you have Visa and Work permit to work in the USA?

Have you ever traveled outside your home country before?

Do you smoke?

Do you have any criminal records?

Do you know how to cook?

Do you like pets?

Hope to hear from you again and also Mark is saying Hi to you..

Mr.Tony Tarango

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#207604 by AlanJones Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:31 pm
Hello ,
Thanks for the Swift mail and also am happy to hear back from
you.Well,my offer for you will be 153 Dollars for your weekly pocket
money,and 1,700 Dollars for monthly.Which i think is okay by you?if i
see you work very well i promise to increase your salary..I know when
am off to work you will feel lonely,you can go outdoor to visit
Neighbors and make new friends..Ok? Dear,i will be more than happy to
have you work for my Family and i will be waiting to hear back from
you..Your services would be needed for as long as you which to start
with my family.Could you please answer the Questions below my Dear..

Can u speak English?

How much are you budgeting for your Travel?

Can you pay all funds for the processing of your traveling document ?

Below are Mark's activities i hope you like them..

Mark Love to play,talk and eat.she love Playing Video games like
Monopoly,Dinosaurs and so on..she also love watching Cartoons.
Favorite Games : Monopoly,Dinosaurs, books.she loves eating wheat bran or Oatmeal with little sugar.I hope you are okay with our activities..

Best regards

Mr.Tony Tarango

#207781 by AlanJones Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:12 am
Hello Dear ,
How are you doing and how is your health?At this point in time i
will like us to start with the Processing on time because time is not
on our side.....I will like you to E-mail the Traveling agent that
helped my last Au pair to the USA with Her Visa and Work Permit,Inform
them that you have Been Employed by my Family and you want to make
Inquiry about the Visa and Work Permit and how to retrieve it to the
United State Of America.This is their Contact
Link:([email protected])
I hope you mail the Traveling agent as soon as possible and get back
to me with the feed back..

Laura is saying Hi to you...

Best regards

Mr.Tony Tarango

#207896 by AlanJones Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:22 am
hello Dear how are you doing i hope all is well with you...please let me know if you are fine oh ok...Thank you...

Tony.

#208010 by AlanJones Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:38 am
From world travel_tour - [email protected]

Hello Dear ,
The Management wishes to thank you for contacting us regarding the arrangement of your Traveling Documents to the United State Of America... We promise to Offer you the best which you will be Glad you did. It was Indicated in your E-mail that you have been told by your Host Family who asked you to contact us. We promise never to disappoint you as we have never disappointed him either. We would request that you provide us with the following so that the Documentation will start immediately. We would get your Visa within a week as soon as we receive the information from you in (FULL DETAILS).

- Full Name:

-Mailing Address:

-Phone Number:

-Nationality:

-Passport Photo page:

-Consulate of the United State Of America (USA Embassy) Address In your Location (If available)

-A Total of $1000..00 to enable us process the necessary Documents for the visa for you to Travel down here to the USA, Flight Ticket and all other necessary Documents as well.

Type of visa charge
Validity
Term of issue
Consular fee
Single entry
12 months
3 days
$ 1000.00
Single entry
14 months
5 days
$ 1200.00
Single entry
24 months
7 days
$ 1,600.00

All Documents will be processed and arranged here in our Office after which will be forwarded to the USA Embassy along with your Flight Ticket. Also, some Copies of this Document(s) will be sent to you. We will like you to find with this E-mail a Copy of the USA Visa Form which you are going to fill and get it back to us with a scanned copy of your recent Passport Photo.

We will begin in earnest once we receive all necessary Details.

In anticipation of your response.

Yours Faithfully,

World Travels International

#208123 by AlanJones Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:03 pm
Dear XXX,

We like to inform you that, we have received all your necessary information. Do note that a copy of the United State Of America Visa Form which you are to Print, Fill, Scan and Resend to us will be forwarded to you after we receive your payment so we may proceed in processing your Visa, Work Permit and other Backing Document(s).

Kindly be informed that the $1000 (12 Months) has been included with the Flight Ticket and the entire necessary Document(s) needed for the Visa and Work Permit and also the National Insurance, so we like you to send the payment via Western Union Money Transfer. All payment should be sent via Western Union Money Transfer to our C.E.O. with this information below:

World Travel Department:
Brian Garrelts
32 Villa Rita Dr
Phoenix,Arizona
USA.

After payment kindly send us the scan copy of the Western Union Money Transfer Invoice (Receipt) so that we can proceed in processing your Visa and other Backing Document(s). All necessary Document(s) including your Flight Ticket will be posted to your address with us within seven days.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Yours Faithfully,
world Travels International

#210067 by AlanJones Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:09 am
The following emails were sent to me by a victim, who the scammer falsely accused of posting his details here. They are posted with her permission as she knows what a pathetic individual he really is.

hey i want you too know that if you know you have anything good too do with your life remove that post i saw on google if not that is all i have too tell you..stupid thin

That is all I have too tell. You and you know what am talking about if you know. What is good for you life just get that stuff out of Google that is my advice for you if you like your life.

Am warning you take off the nonses you past about me on Google this is the last time am telling you..you don't know who I am.

Don't be smart because you not just take off that rubbish about the. Scam or what ever you placed on Google am warning you

Have just told you all I have need too tell you take that stuff out of Google this is for the last time

okay this is no problem i have told you what i have too tell you and i can see that you are stubborn but there is no problem am gonna show you very soon ok..

and if you have said you have noting too do with the google....why did you not contact the agency yet about your papers?

they wrote me and said they have told you all what you need too know and how your where going too pay for your traveling papers and since then you have not gotten back too them....you do think you are smart right am gonna teach you a lesson just very soon...ok

you asked them for account i have just told you what i want too tell you i can see you are mad and stupid am giving you the last warning.

i can see you are very crazy and your family does not like your life...can you explain all this....... <-- Link to this thread -->

i dont know but i have just told you what i have too tell you

i can see you are stupid dont it wonna be better with your life abi

#210709 by AlanJones Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:38 pm
More threats sent to the victim, who is an innocent 19 year old girl (again posted with her permission).

just have it in mind that am gonna get you just very soon if you are the stupid girl in that picture you sent just consider your self dead ok..

The scammer obviously reads this thread, but isn't man enough to contact the person who is really posting the details - my email address is below you pathetic scamming piece of crap, are you man enough to get in touch or are you, as I suspect, just a pathetic little scumbag who threatens young girls from the anonymity of the Internet???

#211338 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:33 pm
From Tony Tarango - [email protected]

Hello Dear,

How are you doing i hope all is well with you and your family dear what is going on you did not get back too me with what is on i hope all is well with you....please do get back too me soon ok...will be hoping too read back from you soon..take care and have a nice day.

Ok dear just want you too know that we can wait too have you here soon.

Still in South Africa

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 154.69.27.234
Originating ISP: Telkom Internet
City: n/a
Country of Origin: South Africa
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#211339 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:35 pm
From world travel_tour - [email protected]

Hello Applicant,
how are you today we hope you are fine and in good health well this is a account number you asking for and we will be expecting payment as soon as possible so we can start work on your traveling document ok...thank you for using our service and we promise not too let you down ok...hope too read from you soon and do have a nice day.

Name : Mozella Reader
ReaderAccount type: Checkings.
Bank Name: FIRST TENNESSEE BANK
Route number: 084000026
Account Number: 1851502XX

Yours Faithfully,
world Travels International

#211470 by AlanJones Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:06 pm
Account Number: 4870 044193XX. routing Number: 082000073
bank of america Address: 1151 w walnut rogers ar 72756
Account Holder's name : Dusty Guthrie ..swift code : BOFAUS3N. ok here is the other account with the swift code please we will be expecting payment as soon as possible and also don't forget the prove of payment that is you scanning and sending us the deposit slip ok thank you very much and we will be hoping to here from soon...thank your using our service. Regards. World Travels International

Account Number: 4870 044193XX.
routing Number: 082000073
bank of america Address: 1151 w walnut rogers ar 72756
Account Holder's name : Dusty Guthrie ..
swift code : BOFAUS3N

#211946 by AlanJones Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:25 am
Hello dear, how are you doing I hope all is well with you..so have you gotten back too the agency yet? Kindly keep my posted ok.

#211947 by AlanJones Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:26 am
Hello we will like you too know that we are still waiting for the payment ok.

Hello we are still waiting what is keep you?