Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#208628 by AlanJones Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:43 am
This is an au pair job scam. There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money.

Hi,

Thank you for your mail and the answers to my question, hope you are doing very good today, the attached is some of my family pictures, i work with the British-American Army, my wife and kid stay back home and i need someone that will stay with them and take care of my kid most especially when my wife is not around, right now, i will be willing to accept an aupair ASAP if you are ready and interested in my offer,

I decided that my wife should start working instead of being a house wife, please i will like you to take up this responsibility if this works out for us. I will pay for this job the sum of 950GBP monthly and 150GBP per week, also i will take care of your visa. we live at 1 Ashworth Rd, London W9 1JY/

One more question, what impact would you really make in the life of my
daughter?

Please kindly get back to me

Thank you
Leo

Hi,

Thank you for your mail, i am so interested in you and also believing that you will do this job and take good care of my daughter, i have contacted the UK Home Office and i spoke with Barr Brenda Kennedy one of the UK Home Office Representative about procuring a working visa for you and the attorney told me that we are to provide certain requirements such as:

Passport
Agreement Contract letter of employment
Proof of financial demonstration

Also i was informed that i am to be in-charge of all your traveling expenses including your flight tickets, which i have agreed and ready to fulfill.

Get back to me if you agree to the requirements

Best wishes
Leo

Hi,

I have forwarded your details/profile to the office of the UK Home
Office representative, Barr Brenda Kennedy so as to prepare the
agreement letter and also by Monday next week i will be transferring
funds so as to commence with the procurement of your working visa.

I am really happy that i have gotten someone that will take over this
responsibility of helping us take good care of my daughter. Am so
happy because it is time to give my wife a lovely surprise, she is a
good woman you will really enjoy her when you join my family

Please let me know the things you will need on your arrival to the UK,
and also the kind of foods you like, what you need to have in your own
room.

Thank you for everything

Best Regards
Leo

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement