Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#209361 by AlanJones Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:22 am
Dear Au-pair ,
How are you doing ? I found your profile interesting at www.easyaupair.com. I will love to express my interest in you and i want to let you know that i want you to be employed as my Au-pair, I am Segt. Parick Dane and i currently reside here in London with my family. I will truly need your services here as an Au-pair for my kids and will be very glad for us to know each other better first. the family will take care of everything concerning your flight and travel expenses. I really hope to have your reply soon , Tell me more about your self and also forward your photos/C.V so we can discuss further as regards to your employment . Hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Segt. Dane

Dear XXX ,
Thanks for your message , am so happy to receive your message , sorry for my late reply i have been very busy with duties. i went through your details and C.V and i was really satisfied with your details and concluded to give you the position of an Au-pair in my family okay . I saw your photos and it was lovely , i have sent your photos to my family.
I have two lovely children Dave and Sophie , my son Dave is four years old and my daughter Sophie will be three by August.
I am from the United states , i work for the US Military Special forces , Am currently at the UK Base on special duties , i live with my family here in London , my wife have medical complications fighting cancer of the lungs and she is still receiving intensive medication at the hospital on coma for weeks now .
My kids are with my niece who came to visit and take care of my kids awaiting your arrival.
Attached below are photos of me and my family okay.
I will take care of your flight ticket and all travel expenses , You will also attend English classes in London under my expenses.
I want you to tell me when you will love to arrive London , also tell me more about your self.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
Segt. Dane

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement