Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#210294 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:44 pm
This is an au pair job scam. There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money.

Hello,

I saw your contact information on aupair site, it says you willing to work as an Aupair, I will like to know if you are willing to work in California USA. Kindly reply me as soon as possible if interested.

Peter

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#210295 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:46 pm
Hello

My name is Peter and I have 2 kids (John and Julie), John is 4 year old boy and Julie is 2 year old girl, I am a construction engineer and I am self employ. John and Julie are wonderful kids and they are my world, since I lost my wife last year, I decided not to re-marry for now because of the undying love I have for her. My kids are funny, playful and intelligent. We live in Fresno, California which has several historic districts, an art museum, a symphony orchestra, universities, city parks, and lakes. Music is everywhere here, from rising artists to famous musicians, singers, and songwriters and.The weather here is beautiful – mostly warm and sunny springs, hot summers, warm fall months and a few cold winter months. Our family style is mostly casual, warm and informal. We are excited to have someone from another country and culture, who speaks another language besides English, as part of our household, we enjoy being outside and barbecuing, cook on our outside grill and socialize with friends and also We belong to a recreation center/gym.
Your duty schedules mostly around the kids, get them dressed for school, help them with after school, I usually return home before 5pm except special over times which you'll be duly compensated for. Weekend will be free for you because I get to spend time with the kids and maybe hang out or have friends over so you can go anywhere you want. We are somewhat flexible and can work out a schedule that suits our Au pair while covering our needs as well. You will be entitled to a pay of $1,250 every month while you will also be given an entitlement of $100 every week for petty expenses which you might need for personally and we might review this when you arrival. Au Pair's room is private with the best bathroom in the house and a sitting area, television, telephone, a PC with internet connection and closet, will also provide you food. I will be willing to help you get into any school here if you like to. Let me know if you are ready to take up this position and probably get some more pictures of you? I will love to know how long you want to stay with us and if the salary is good by you? And lastly, you will need a valid passport and medical report and few other documents needed for Visa Application, I have registered with a reputable Au Pair Agency here in California and I have been told I will be responsible for 60% of your total travel expenses, these includes your visa and ticket. I understand you might have registered with an agency too but I will prefer to use mine, You won't need to pay any registration fee for my agency.

Sincerely

Peter

Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#210383 by AlanJones Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:46 am
Good to read from you again, I told my kids about you and they are really happy and excited to meet you, I believe you and the kids will have a good bond. I want us to start preparations as soon as possible and get everything set because I believe the visa processing takes some time. My agency already told me that I will be responsible for 60% of your total travel cost and you will be responsible for the rest, I will be certain about the amount after they match us. If you are OK with this arrangement you will need to contact my agency via email : [email protected] , You can also visit their website at www.hireaupair.com . Kindly email the following information to the agency and the matching process will start immediately. Your name, Contact address, cellphone number(s), your preferred start date, how long you want to stay with us, host family Name & ID : Peter Longman Family (CA39332921), host family address : 6037 North Van Ness Blvd, Fresno, CA 93711. Get in touch with the agency that you need to be matched with the ID CA39332921 also to process your visa other necessary document you need to come over to USA. Kindly keep me posted on anything that comes up.

Sincerely

Peter

www.hireaupair.com - fake website in the process of being reported for fraud.

#210384 by AlanJones Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:47 am
For consultation:
Tel. (559) 202-0220
Fax :(559) 202-2222
e-mail: [email protected]
[email protected]

Company address
680 W Shaw Ave, Fresno,
CA,93650 United States.

#210710 by AlanJones Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:03 pm
From Hire aupair - [email protected]

Hello Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in the HireAuPair program, Enclosed is your Application/Medical forms and list of required document, Kindly download and fill the attached form. We expect you to get back to us with the filled forms not more than a week from now.

Sincerely,

HireAuPair
Childcare Consultant

[email protected]
www.HireAuPair.com

Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Image Image Image

#210796 by AlanJones Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:43 am
Advert from eaupair.com - FAM358565

Postal Address : 476 rose street
Postal Code : 93650
Telephone Number : +15592002209
Fax Number :
eMail Address : [email protected]

#211029 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:40 am
From Hire Aupair - [email protected]

Dear AUPAIR,

This is to notify you that all your information has been verified and we will like to congratulate you for qualifying for our Aupair program. Your visa document is under process and it will be deliver to you via DHL courier service, We will book and appointment for you at the nearest United State Embassy which you chose when filling our forms, We will also book a ticket ahead of your travel date and you will need to take all these document to the embassy when going for interview. Your ticket fee, visa fee and all other fee will be shared between you and your host family in 40% to 60% ratio and you are therefore you are expected to make the payment of $1,434 directly to our financial HireAuPair agent. Once we receive the payment, you will receive a confirmation of payment receipt and your visa document, visa appointment will be booked for you at your nearest Untied State embassy and your visa will be issued including your travel ticket.

MODE OF PAYMENT

You have choose direct payment to our Agency Representative in Cost and Payment Authorization Form, Please note that the means of payment is by Moneygram Transfer because our bank wire transfer option is currently offline. Kindly visit Moneygram.com to see your nearest location(s), Below is the Transfer information of our HireAuPair Financial Agent :

Name - Dawn Beckwith , Address - 717 S STATE ST, UKIAH, CA, 95482 USA

Kindly email us with the scanned copy of payment receipt as soon as the payment is made.

Sincerely,

HireAuPair
Childcare Consultant

[email protected]
www.HireAuPair.com

#211030 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:45 am
Hello, Are you on whatsapp ? If yes then send me your number and I will add you

#211126 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:40 pm
Ok, its just an application that allows you to send message to another
phone. Anyway how is the processing with the agency going ?

#216887 by AlanJones Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:30 am
Strange message that the scammer suddenly sent to one of his other victims

FOOL..... WATCH YOUR BACK, I'm gonna get you