Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#211784 by AlanJones Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:19 am
This is an au pair job scam. There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money.

Hello,

I saw your profile on the au pair site

We are a British family living in London, UK. I am a Medical Doctor here in London, I stay in No 6 Bedford St, City of Westminster, London WC2N
We currently have a son aged 3 years old, we looking for a Au Pair or Nanny from Any Country that can speak English and is willing to stay with us.
About Our Family
We are a professional couple, living here in the UK .Our son are fairly easy going and relaxed, he would enjoy someone with lots of energy and enthusiasm..
We only seek a Au pair for basic child care and light housework. If you accept to take a position with us, you would be paid the sum of £2500(One thousand eight hundred pounds sterling) with a weekly pocket money of £400. Hence we are doing anything that would motivate the intending Nanny to put in her best in taking care of our children.
You shall have a private accommodation with furnished sitting room and bedroom and also a private bathroom. A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer. Do well to send us your references or resume & also an update picture of yourself, and we would get in touch with them. Should the outcome be positive, we would send you a Contract Letter. We shall discuss travel arrangements in due course of which I would be of generous assistance to you. You can reach me on my personal mobile to indicate your interest. My Number is +447045746632 or [email protected]
We sincerely look forward to hearing from you.
Best Wishes
Paul Denton

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement