#197608 by Bryon Williams Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:02 pm
MARIA CRANIE [email protected]

Thanks for the reply.
We are okay with the accommodation and cost. I would also like to confirm the reservation .
Our information is as follows:

Name : Mr & Mrs L.M CRANIE
Address :KHRIOVKA 28
Kharkov
61022 Ukraine.

I will arrange for check/draft (drawn from USD )payment due to the difficulty and my experience
in online payment from here.
Please do forward me the following details for payment
FULL NAME
BILLING ADDRESS
CONTACT/MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER
Hope to hear from you soon
thanks
MARIA

This is a rental scammer. He will contact property owners/managers on HomeAway, VRBO or other vacation listing sites. He will want to send you a fake check and have you cash it. In the process he will tell you that an over payment was made and want you to forward money to a third party. He will want this done via Western Union or Moneygram. The third party is the scammer himself. He has no intention in renting your property. His only goal is to steal your money.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#198177 by Bryon Williams Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:42 pm
ANGELINA FACETT [email protected]

Thanks for the reply.
We are okay with the accommodation and cost. I would also like to confirm the reservation .
Our information is as follows:

Name : Mr & Mrs G.A.FACETT
Svobody sq., 10
Kharkiv 61022
Ukraine.

I will arrange for check/draft (drawn from USD )payment due to the difficulty and my experience
in online payment from here.
Please do forward me the following details for payment
FULL NAME
BILLING ADDRESS
CONTACT/MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER
Hope to hear from you soon
thanks
ANGELINA

This is a rental scammer. He will contact property owners/managers on HomeAway, VRBO or other vacation listing sites. He will want to send you a fake check and have you cash it. In the process he will tell you that an over payment was made and want you to forward money to a third party. He will want this done via Western Union or Moneygram. The third party is the scammer himself. He has no intention in renting your property. His only goal is to steal your money.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#198612 by Bryon Williams Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:32 pm
ANGELINA FACETT [email protected]

Hello
I am sorry for all the delay in getting back to you about the payment .
There was a mix up in the payment sent to you ,
I was supposed to receive two separate payment one for you and the other for my travel agent,but unfortunately the whole sum of
these two payments were issue on 1 check in your name and sent to you . I tried to correct this but it was in vain as i was ask to resolve the problem myself. It would have to go through a very long process to change this error .
Please I don't know what to do.
My travel agent advised me to contact you since the check is issued in your name , you should be able to help.
As soon as you have the check and clears into your account, you are to keep your full payment and remit the balance to my travel agent or to me.

please i really want to have your word on this that you can help me
i am so sorry for this inconvenience
Thanks

#200291 by Bryon Williams Tue May 06, 2014 2:09 pm
ANGELINA FACETT <[email protected]>

Here are the detailed instructions on how to remit the balance . You are to remit the balance via money gram money transfer ( OR westernunion transfer ) with the information below

RECEIVER'S NAME : MELANY GRANT
STREET : 30, Naberezhnaya Pobedy Str
CITY: Dnepropetrovsk

You are go to any of the below money gram ( OR westernunion ) outlet with the money in Cash and your ID to do the transfer.

Here are some money gram ( OR westernunion ) outlet near you .

1- xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2- xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3- xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please kindly confirm the following information after you have completed the transfer
1. Exact Senders Name on the receipt
2. Transfer Tracking Number
3. Exact Amount Wired

Yours Sincerely.

Regards,
ANGELINA