Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#318134 by Michelle Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:12 pm

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. The KEF Q200C Center Channel Loudspeaker - American Walnut is available for the price of $500.00, like advertised on Amazon.
The item is brand new in unopened box and fully covered by A-to-Z Amazon Guarantee.
The price is lower than usual because this item has been selected to be part of the AmazonSmile offer for January 2017 and a big part of the total price is covered by Amazon in an effort to promote their gift card offers and also support American Red Cross and Operation Smile.
You can say that this offer is sponsored by Amazon! It is a limited time offer, available only for today.

In order to take advantage of this amazing price, please send us your full name and shipping address and I will place an order on Amazon for you; and then you receive the order confirmation from them with all details about the next steps to complete your purchase.
We will reserve the item and you will soon receive the order confirmation from Amazon.

The stock is limited and the faster you will reply, your chances to buy this item with the ACP will increase.

Thank you

Soraya Aguado
Q-Store Team

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#318384 by joeydashstar Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:42 am
YES! I got the same message as well when trying to purchase a camera from his/her amazon market!. I found it kinda fishy and contacted amazon and they claimed it was not a legit invoice! Where can i forward you the email since you said to forward any scam emails he/she sent?