Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#321808 by Michelle Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:50 am

Firstly we apologize for delay but we had some problems with our server.
The item is still available for $419.00 + $10.00 for shipping (3 - 5 business days). It is a Special Price because we have a stock liquidation - this item is Brand New, original box - sealed, never used, comes with 2 years of warranty and all manufacturer supplied accessories.

The transaction takes place through Amazon Payments. Amazon will secure your payment until you confirm that you have received the item. If you want to buy the item, send us an email with your full name, shipping address and your phone # to have your order placed with Amazon.

Return policy is full money back or replace the product, you can return it for any reason at all within 30 days.

Best regards,

Unoids Online

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#321817 by YCS Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:40 pm
I ordered an item recently through Amazon.com. Unoids had a storefront on their site. I successfully ordered the item, got an order confirmation, order number, and estimated shipping time. I visited the actual Unoids storefront on Amazon.com and saw a variety of products offered for sale, some being fantastic deals. The item ad stated under the item condition, it had NEW*Call before order please* (something like that, I have screenshots of the page), so after placing the order through Amazon, I emailed Unoids at the email address listed on their ad page and it was unsuccessful in the send, so I contacted the seller through Amazon and got a reply email from Unoids restating the item is available and I could buy it. A couple of days after I placed my order, I received an email from Amazon stating that the order was canceled (not by me), so I looked at Amazon.com again and saw the order listed under "canceled orders" and clicked on the item listing picture. When the listing opened, The Unoids seller name was no longer there and the item was marked "No longer available". I tried to find the Amazon storefront for Unoids, but that was gone, too. I was disappointed that I could not get the deal that I thought I could, but I was glad that I chose to only purchase through Amazon. Amazon put my gift card balance back into my account, so I have not lost any money. My guess is that Amazon set the Unoids storefront up, but then removed it. It's better to make online purchases through protected ways. The Unoids reply email that I had gotten indicated that I could send my information directly to them, bypassing Amazon. Always NOT a good idea and against Amazon policy. Here is the content of Unoids support response to me: Firstly we apologize for delay but we had some problems with our server.
The item is still available for $450.00 + $10.00 for shipping (3 - 5 business days). It is a Special Price because we have a stock liquidation - this item is Brand New, original box - sealed, never used, comes with 2 years of warranty and all manufacturer supplied accessories.

The transaction takes place through Amazon Payments. Amazon will secure your payment until you confirm that you have received the item. If you want to buy the item, send us an email with your full name, shipping address and your phone # to have your order placed with Amazon.

Return policy is full money back or replace the product, you can return it for any reason at all within 30 days.

Best regards,

Unoids Online

Their ad verbage stated: "NEW*BEFORE*ORDERING*CONTACT US: info-B00CX71L18/.unoids.com***Thanks (I tried this email first and it didn't work, then I contacted through Amazon.)

The seller status was listed as "Just launched"

Oh well, all this costed me was disappointment.