Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#321938 by Bryon Williams Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:22 pm
This scammer has in the past used this fake Amazon email address to send a fake invoice.

For example >> viewtopic.php?f=10&p=313237

Benjamin McCleary < [email protected] > wrote:

Hello there,

The product is BRAND NEW, never used, ( US model, not grey market or refurbished), but Amazon does not let us list it as new. The product is Sealed in its original box and comes with full Warranty, receipt, all manufacturer supplied accessories.
The total price is $499.00 including all shipping taxes, if you are in US, and for international shipping you have to pay extra 29,99 $ (outside US) .
If you want to buy, send me your phone number, full name, shipping address and I will contact Amazon asap to process your order. Dispatch is by normal UPS Services, which takes 1-3 days depending on where in the US you are.
My return policy is full money back in 30 days.

For more information don't hesitate to contact me!
Best Regards

Benjamin McCleary <[email protected]> wrote:

The product is new sealed (original) with 24 months international warranty, includes box, instructions, everything.
Send me your full details ( full name , full address , postal code and phone number).
After you will receive the notification from Amazon with all the details.

Subject: Re: Husqvarna YTH22V46 22 HP Hydro Pedal Yard Tractor, 46-Inch

Hi again,
I was informed by Amazon that they send you all the payment and delivery informations. Search your inbox carefully and also check your bulk/spam/junk folder because it might have arrived there.
Please let me know asap.
Thank you!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement