Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#322776 by Michelle Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:57 am

Hello,
First of all let me apologize for the late answer.
Let me explain you how you can buy my Robomow RS630 Automatic Robotic Lawnmower
The item is brand new, never used, but i can't list it as a new product due to Amazon policy, they don't allow me to list it as a new product. The item will comes with original box and accessories and 2 year international warranty.
If you are wondering why the price is lower than the usual,it is because we have some promotional prices . The offer lasts 7 days.
The total price is £246.00, including all shipping costs to Europe.
If you want to buy it, please send me your shipping address(phone number, your complete name, street name and number, zip code and city) I will immediately send the required data to Amazon Department. They will contact you with the order and details about payment and shipping. You will have to complete the payment with them. Dispatch will be by normal UPS Services, which takes 3-5 days, depending on where in the United Kingdom you are located.
My return policy is full refund in 21 days.
For more information, please don't hesitate to contact me!
Many Thanks

Advertisement

#323470 by Michelle Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:33 am
Martina Matthias <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,
Have you got the order confirmation from Amazon?
You have already an order for this item with all information and instructions about payment and shipping in your order from Amazon.

Please complete the Amazon payment for your order to finish the transaction and shipping.

Waiting your email to finish the transaction Today.

Many Thanks

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.