Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#16604 by Aussieboy Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:48 pm
I was scammed into paying this Fraudulent company for electronic goods.

They ask you for payment then when you pay them they tell you the item is in customs and they need more money from you.

I told them i could not pay via western union so they gave me their banking details...

If anyone can find out more and stop this company from scamming others please do so!

Bank name:Bank of China
-Address: No.49 ZhongShan Road Guilin City GuangXi Province China
-A/C holder's name: zhengxiao
-A/C No.:480594101880274536
-Swift code: BKCHCNBJ49C
Advertisement

#16613 by Dan Jones Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:53 pm
mutualshop.com leads to a -seemingly legit - cashback site.

The bank details will be of use to us, but we do need some more proof of your scammer. Could you post their website and/or any emails you received (with full headers - if you need help doing this please post the email client or webmail service that you use. I.e. Thunderbird, hotmail, or gmail).

If they have a fraudulent website, our site killers will... kill it.
#23315 by chills Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:25 pm
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to share with everyone that this site and MANY others are all a SCAM.

eleckingdom.com
mutualshops.com
treasure-shop.com
steadysale.com
electrading.com
right-stores.com
loyal-shop.com
happyuse.com
favorstores.com
blue-stores.com
buy-send.com
holytrade.com
parity.com
eleckingdom.com
direct-buye.com

These sites are all identical to http://www.treasure-shop.com and it is ran by the same people out of China.

Here is my review for http://www.treasure-shop.com

This is a website based out of China. They appear to have really fantastic prices on all kinds of goods. They say the are a foreign exchange company and ship directly. They do NOT accept paypal. Once you send money, they collect it and NEVER ship your merchandise.

They said they were having weather problems at first, then they said it was hung up in customs, then they just stopped communication at all. :evil: I was not able to find anyone having these problems when I researched it at first, now a few others seem to have ran into the same thing. I want to post this everywhere I can to save everyone else from losing any money.