Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#40896 by began steele Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:02 am
I recently took over as Admin of another website run by Looker.com. In the course of checking all 29,000 profiles I found a profile discrepancy using the IP number 67.159.5.116 PROXY.This checked via Nextwebsecurity.com as :- Scammer Found! (ID: 15799) IP Block (Frequent Scammer) Country UNITED STATES.
WHOIS – 67.159.5.116 Location: United States [City: Woodstock, Illinois]
I believe the details below give an idea of the origin of the scammer, BURMA, and more likely BURUNDI, EAST AFRICA, and also that it does not only involve itself in car scams, but romance scams as well, so it is well worth marking these up. There are indications that there is some interaction between the fakes such as comments and friends, but this is a common ploy to gain credibility that occurs frequently in social network sites. The proxy use is sustained over a few weeks of activity and indicates this is a favourite with this scam group.
[email protected]
Male 22 years old Yangon Rhode Island (IMPOSSIBLE LOCATION)
[email protected]
Female 24 years old Yangon, New York (IMPOSSIBLE LOCATION)
United States
[email protected]
Male 28 years old Yangon, N/A
Also used IP 203.81.161.146 PROXY
[email protected]
Male 21 years old Taungoo
[email protected]
Female 25 years old yangon
[email protected]
Male 26 years old Yangon
[email protected]
Male 26 years old Yangon Myanmar
[email protected]
Male 25 years old chit ka ko (Not exist) Burundi (East Africa)
[email protected]
Female 25 years old yangon Myanmar
[email protected]
Female 28 years old Yangon Myanmar
[email protected]
Male 26 years old ygn
[email protected]
Female 31 years old Yangon Myanmar
[email protected]
Female 37 years old Mandalay Myanmar
[email protected]
Female 46 years old ygn Myanmar
[email protected]
Male 33 years old Yangon, Montana Myanmar (IMPOSSIBLE LOCATION)
[email protected]
Male 26 years old yangon, Alabama Myanmar (IMPOSSIBLE LOCATION)
[email protected]
Male 32 years old yangon Myanmar
Also used IP 203.81.66.17 PROXY
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected] STOLEN PHOTO IN YAHOO PROFILE
Female 29 years old Yangon, N/A
[email protected]
Male 32 years old yangon Myanmar
[email protected]
Male 24 years old yangon Myanmar
[email protected] ( RUBBISH EMAIL ADDRESS)
Male 36 years old yangon Myanmar

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
Advertisement

#41120 by donnedly Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:06 pm
I have recieved the following when trying to sell my van on gumtree:

I am ready to buy it now for my DAD and i am at sea at the moment as i am a marine engineer and due to the nature of my work, phone calls making and visiting of website are restricted but i squeezed out time to check this advert and send you an email regarding it. I really want the goods to be a surprise for my DAD so i wont let him know anything about the merchandice until it gets delivered to him, i am sure he will be more than happy with the Product. I insisted on paypal because i don't have access to my bank account online as i don't have internet banking, but i can pay from my paypal account, as i have my bank a/c attached to it, i will need you to give me your paypal email address and the price so i can make the payments asap for the mechandice and pls if you don't have paypal account yet, it is very easy to set up, go to http://www.paypal.co.uk and get it set up, after you have set it up i will only need the e-mail address you used for registration with paypal so as to put the money through. I have a pick up agent that will come and pick the goods up after i have made the payments...

It is so obviously a scam just by the language used. Calling a van "goods", "merchandice"(sp!) or "the Product" is a dead give away. Also you can see how they cut and paste different relatives in by the fact they were too stupid to notice DAD is all in capitals. Come on people, when someone is buying something from you then you never need to give them money. End of.

The email it came from is: [email protected] so please bait away!

ps. I traced the email to Mountain View California too which is a long way from the van in the UK.
#41990 by gatekeeper815 Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:34 pm
To all who think they are being scammed,

I have received similar messages from a Mike Anderson who was "out at sea", "purchasing this motorcycle for his father", and "needed help making payments to a transport company through Western Union." All while using improper English, showing interest in buying my motorcycle but not caring at all about the condition. I live in the United States and he stated that his transport company UAB"Kursiu Linija" would pick up the bike. After doing research i read that this company, if it even exists, only operates in Europe. I then found this site! Before i could tell him i don't want his business and i'm going to report him as a scammer he made a payment to my paypal account. I received an e-mail from "service@paypal" stating that it is non-refundable to the buyer and i need to make my payment to Western Union Immediately. If you know anything about paypal, they DO NOT get involved with third party payments, only account to account, and they can ALWAYS issue a refund if needed.
Thank you ScamWarners. You have helped save another innocent citizen.

Peter
#41997 by Bubbles Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:11 am
Welcome to ScamWarners gatekeeper! :D

We are pleased that you found us and did some research on your own. The email you got was a spoof as you figured out. Those catch too many people who then send money and lose it to the scammer.

Would you post up the email that the scammer used and the headers if available so others might also find the scam here like you did.

Thank you again for your participation.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#42006 by gatekeeper815 Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:18 am
I deleted most of the e-mails before I found this site but here is what I have left to share. ALL of my messages from a fake person trying to buy my motorcycle came from Mike Anderson but there are multiple other false names these scammers use. After the supposed payment, that I didn’t approve, was made to my paypal account I continued to get harassing e-mails stating that I NEED to pay $750 in agent fees through Western Union. PAYMENT WAS NEVER MADE TO MY ACCOUNT! After I told this scammer I did not want to do business with him he threated to report me and that I’m going to go to jail. I continued to receive fake e-mails from paypal saying that I will be reported to the FBI if I don’t financially fix this matter. If you read those FALSE paypal messages you will find spelling errors and improper english throughout. PLEASE DO NOT GIVE IN TO ANY OF THESE THREATS.
The following are some leftover e-mails I received from “Mike Anderson”
This all started with me trying to sell my bike and Mike giving me some sob story how he is a marine engineer out at sea trying to buy a vehicle for his father. And a transport company called UAB"Kursiu Linija" can pick up the motorcycle after i pay the $750 in fees.

From Mike:

I just want to inform you that i have just completed the payment and i hope you must have been notified in your email about the payment i made through PayPal, you can check your e-mail for confirmation of payment, I have just make the payment of $3,750.00 ,i have decided to add the amount of $750 which i paid through PayPal, So please i will like you to help me wire the sum of $750 to my agent via western union so he can be able to come for the pick up and also PayPal said they won't release the funds until they get the western union information from you due to the fact that i emailed them about the excess payment i made.i will need you to send the $750.00 to my pick up agent Headquarters where they normally confirm any commission payment to via western union money transfer(this can be done from the western union office,or online at (www.westernunion.com) as they usually have a western union agent there) , i added extra $100 to cover the western union charges which shouldn't be more that $60-75 but just to be sure i added $100, Here is my pick up agent Headquarter info needed to get the money sent through western union money transfer to

Patrick Leutwyler
1498 E William St. Carson City
NV , 89701 USA

Please kindly email the necessary details to paypal with the (MTCN Control #) which you will be given at the western union after the $750.00 has been sent as well as the sender's name and address used to send the money through western union,so i can forward it to the agent.
Hope to hear from you soonest.

I was just about to make the payment when i had this little problem with the picking up,I got an email from my agent..i taught i included that in my previous email.he said he won't come and pick up unless i pay him the agent commission fee first in order to be able to schedule a pick up time ,and my pick up agent head quarters is in the USA and all commission payments made for pick up, from anywhere in the world is sent to their head quarters in the USA and the only form of payments they accept is western union money transfer and i tried to pay online but i will need a credit card which i didn't bring along, and there is no post office(there is usually a western union section in have to ask you to help me with the pick up fees, i will include the $750 they charged to pick it up and take it my home(1st class treatment), to the payments i will send through paypal. After i have made the payments and it has been confirmed by paypal, i will need you to help me send the $750 to my pick up agent through western union money transfer, the western union money transfer can be made at a western union office near to you,there is always a western union agent in most western union or online at www.westernunion.com .I will be making the payments shortly and will email you as soon as it has been done.
Hope to hear from you soonest.
Thanks.

THANK YOU SCAMWARNERS.COM and keep fighting the good fight,
Peter
#42215 by Blondeonahd Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:20 am
I was always told to open up a gmail account with a fake name etc when selling items so they can't get your info.
I say cash & carry only but some scammers are persistent
#42418 by aliandmyke Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:44 pm
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

ALL SCAMMERS
i am a marine engineer, i am at sea right now. I am buying this for my son as a surprise gift. I can only pay through paypal at the moment as i dont have access to my bank account online(i dont have internet banking with it), but i have it attached to my paypal account, and this is why i insisted on using paypal to pay,all i will need is your paypal email address to make the payments,--]MARK SMITH
#42461 by Bubbles Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:20 am
Is that the script (or message) you got from each of the email addresses you posted?

Thank you for participating in our effort here at ScamWarners.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#42476 by Stevenfe Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:36 am
This guy gave me pretty much the same story about buying a trailer from me.Saying he was "out at sea" he was buying it for his "step son". Only thing is that he used a females email name buy the name of Juliana Wildmore ([email protected]). I pretty much knew it was a scam all along but I was still willing to help him with shipping as long as I had all the money cleared in my account. He sent a confirmation from "[email protected]" that looked pretty legit. Once I contacted PayPal they quickly told me it was a scam. I sent him a nasty email once I got that confirmation from PayPal and looked him up on the web and read this forum. I really appreciate you guys posting all these things about him so we can all rest easy. This is probably his real name since he wanted us to Western Union him some money

Patrick Leutwyler

1498.E William,St. Carson City, NV.
89701, USA.

I think we should all show up on his door step and throw eggs at him! Either that or give him a golden shower :)
#42480 by Arnold Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:01 am
Welcome to Scamwarners, and I'm glad you weren't scammed.
It won' be his real name and address though. Scammers have little trouble collecting WU payments without ID.

#42484 by Stevenfe Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:13 pm
Thats too bad. I already looked up a couple things about this Patrick person. I found out his middle name is Lee and his age is 60 - which actually surprised me lol
#42594 by rachel22 Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:35 pm
Had same scam with a piano from Craig's list.

A guys named Mike Anderson, his story was the he was at sea and he was buying the piano for his dad for christmas. the fist suspect email:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 12:56:02 -0800
Subject: Re: FW: paypal for piano purchase

Hello, i was just about to make the payment when i had this little problem with the picking up, I got an email from my agent...he said he won't come and pick up unless i pay him the agent commission fee first in order to be able to schedule a pick up time and my pick up agent head quarters is in the USA and all commission payments made for pick up, from anywhere in the world is sent to their head quarters in the USA and the only form of payments they accept is western union money transfer and i tried to pay online but i will need a credit card which i didn't bring along, (there is usually a western union section in have to ask you to help me with the pick up fees, i will include the $900 they charged to pick it up and take it my home(1st class treatment), to the payments i will send through paypal. After i have made the payments and it has been confirmed by paypal, i will need you to help me send the $900 to my pick up agent through western union money transfer, the western union money transfer can be made at a western union office near to you, there is always a western union agent in most western union or online at www.westernunion.com .I will be making the payments shortly and will email you as soon it has been done.
Kindly do get back to me with your full home address so i can forward that to the pick up agent to schedule the pick up time.

Regards Mike.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
which was followed by
FAKE PAYPAL EMAILS
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Begin forwarded message:

Date: December 16, 2010 1:07:20 PM PST
To: XXXXX
Subject: Notification of an Instant Payment Received From Mike Anderson on Transaction ID:(0TR19308DU070732T)

Dear XXXX,

This email confirms that you have received an Instant pay $11,300.00USD from Mike Anderson([email protected]) via PayPal Payment Service.

View the "NOTE" of this pending transaction below

Payment Details

Item Amount:
$10,300.00USD

Agent Charges:

Western Union Fees:

Total:

$900.00USD

$100 .00USD

$11,300.00USD

Transaction Id:
0TR19308DU070732T

Quantity:

Unit ID:
Goods

Transport Company: T &T

Address:
Patrick,Leutwyler
NV , 89701 USA

Address Status:

Confirmed

NOTE: This is to confirm to you that the said amount has been successfully transferred by Mike Anderson and has been deducted from his PayPal account,which is ready to be credited into your account,been that this Payment has been subjected to be a Payment for an( Goods) purchased from you we reserve the right to make sure this transaction is safe and secured also to verify the legitimacy level on this transaction because of the high sum of funds involved.

The above sum has included the transport charges and taxes as we and the Transport Company quoted for the buyer (as per PayPal Policy ). You will receive a Message from the PayPal Customer Verification Department Shortly informing you on how to send the shipping charges and taxes to the transport company with the above details as soon as possible.

You may contact the PayPal Customer Verification Department and Quote the Above Transaction ID for quick recognition of this transaction at:[email protected] .
Sincerely,
PayPal

PayPal Email ID PP307

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
AND THEN:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Begin forwarded message:

Date: December 16, 2010 1:12:37 PM PST
To: XXXX
Subject: Important Information On How To Complete Your Recent Transaction (Transaction ID: 0TR19308DU070732T)

Dear XXXX,

You have received a PayPal Payment of $11,300.00USD from Mike Anderson([email protected]).

A temporary hold has been placed on this transaction!

As mentioned in the receipt of Payment and as per New PayPal Payment policy, we have fully debited the total amount (above) from the buyer's account which includes the buyer's shipper's pick up fees.

In order to complete this transaction and get the funds approved in your account. We advice you go to nearest Western Union Office, and send the $900.00 USD to the Agent and send us a Scanned Copy/Photograph of your Western Union Transaction Receipt (in .JPG Format).

NOTE: This is important as a security measure to ensure safety of this transaction.

Please, find below the name and address of the Transport Agent where the Funds would be sent via Western Union Money Transfer.

Click Here Locate Nearest Western Union Office

Transport Company T & T

Address:

Patrick Leutwyler
NV , 89701 USA

Address Status:
Confirmed

Your Account will be credited accordingly upon the receipt of details requested. It should either be sent in JPG format or send type details as:
Sender's Name; Receiver's Name; MTCN; Amount Sent;

You may Click Here or reply to this message directly using the reply button in your email to submit the required information or to contact the PayPal Customer Verification Department and include either transaction ID or reference number (PP307) quick recognition of this transaction at:[email protected]

Sincerely,
PayPal

PayPal Email ID PP307
#52883 by Sriser1 Mon May 09, 2011 12:24 am
Just today had the same thing happen to me on a boat I listed in Craigslist. Responses are verbatim, including the misspelled words....funny thing, that.
#52884 by Sriser1 Mon May 09, 2011 12:58 am
Sriser1 wrote:Just today had the same thing happen to me on a boat I listed in Craigslist. Responses are verbatim, including the misspelled words....funny thing, that.

My emails - my address removed....

Copy and Paste of each email...My responses are above the email I received...also, they are in order chronologically.

Still available. Just posted today, but I have 3 people looking at it tomorrow....

-----Original Message-----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, May 8, 2011 6:50 pm
Subject: 1984 Shamrock 20' CC with T-Top - $2995 (Fort Lauderdale)
** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

--
Hello,
how are you doing there is the item is still available I'm interested.hope is in Good Condition

This email will do

To: REMOVED
Sent: Sun, May 8, 2011 10:12 pm
Subject: Re: 1984 Shamrock 20' CC with T-Top - $2995 (Fort Lauderdale)
Hello alright no problem Kindly get back to me with your PayPal email so that i can proceed to make the Payment asap ok

I will do this once all funds have cleared and Western Union fees are included as well. I will require all your information and that of your agent, as well as a list of any export documents you require for export. Please advise.

Sent: Sun, May 8, 2011 10:57 pm
Subject: About To Make The Payment..................... - $2995 (Fort Lauderdale)
Hello I was just about to make the payment when i had this little problem with the picking up,I got an email from my agent..i taught i included that in my previous email.he said he won't come for the inspection and pick up the item unless i pay him the agent commission fee first in order to be able to schedule a pick up time ,and my pick up agent head quarters is in the United state and all commission payments made for pick up, from anywhere in the world is sent to their head quarters in the USA and the only form of payments they accept is western union money transfer and i tried to pay online but they referred me to an agent location to pay by cash because of some security reasons, and there is no post office(there is usually a western union section in most post offices) or any western union agent offshore! so i have to ask you to help me with the pick up fees, i will include the $600 USD they charged to pick it(due to the price and weight of item)up and take it my home(1st class treatment), to the payments i will send through paypal, after i have made the payments, i will need you to help me send the $600 USD to my pick up agent through western union money transfer, the western union money transfer can be made at a post office near to you,there is always a western union agent in most post offices or online at www.westernunion.com .I will be making the payments shortly and will email you as soon as it has been done..

Regard

As soon as my paypal account credits the payment, I will contact you for instructions. Thanks.

Sent: Sun, May 8, 2011 10:57 pm
Subject: About To Make The Payment..................... - $2995 (Fort Lauderdale)
Hello I was just about to make the payment when i had this little problem with the picking up,I got an email from my agent..i taught i included that in my previous email.he said he won't come for the inspection and pick up the item unless i pay him the agent commission fee first in order to be able to schedule a pick up time ,and my pick up agent head quarters is in the United state and all commission payments made for pick up, from anywhere in the world is sent to their head quarters in the USA and the only form of payments they accept is western union money transfer and i tried to pay online but they referred me to an agent location to pay by cash because of some security reasons, and there is no post office(there is usually a western union section in most post offices) or any western union agent offshore! so i have to ask you to help me with the pick up fees, i will include the $600 USD they charged to pick it(due to the price and weight of item)up and take it my home(1st class treatment), to the payments i will send through paypal, after i have made the payments, i will need you to help me send the $600 USD to my pick up agent through western union money transfer, the western union money transfer can be made at a post office near to you,there is always a western union agent in most post offices or online at www.westernunion.com .I will be making the payments shortly and will email you as soon as it has been done..

Regard

Once MY Paypal account has the funds, I will ask for further instructions. It is interesting that you are apparently from a town here in Florida with a population of 571. To be honest, I had never heard of it. And our zip codes require 5 digits. I will NOT send any money until I receive your payment and it has transferred into my account. I should be receiving an email from Paypal directly upon receipt. The Email confirmation I received is from an unfamiliar Email address that has been associated with several scams in the past. I will await Paypal confirmation.

Sent: Sun, May 8, 2011 11:59 pm
Subject: FULL PAYMENT DONE !!!!
Hello I just want to inform you that i have just completed the payment and i hope you must have been notified in your email about the payment i made through PayPal, you can check your e-mail for confirmation of payment, I have just make the payment of $3,695,00 USD,i have decided to add the amount of $700 USD which i paid through paypal, So please i will like you to help me wire the sum of $800 USD to my agent via western union so he can be able to come for the inspection and pick up and also paypal said they won't release the funds until they get the western union information from you due to the fact that i emailed them about the excess payment i made.i will need you to send the $600 USD to my pick up agent Headquarters where they normally confirm any commission payment to via western union money transfer(this can be done from the post office,or online at www.westernunion.com) as they usually have a western union agent there) , i added extra $100 to
cover the western union charges which shouldn't be more that $60-75 but just to be sure i added $100, Here is my pick up agent Headquarter info needed to get the money sent through western union money transfer

NAME :Shune polite

ADDRESS: 34 ND 25 Ave Rd,
Reddick , Fl, 3268.
USA.

Please kindly email the necessary details to paypal :the mtcn which you will be given at the western union after the $600 USD has been sent,so i can forward it to paypal or better still you can email it to paypal directly by replying to the Confirmation email you received from them earlier.

Regard

You must understand, that as a recently retired Federal Law Enforcement Officer, I must remain dubious as to the veracity of your payment.

Sent: Sun, May 8, 2011 11:59 pm
Subject: FULL PAYMENT DONE !!!!
Hello I just want to inform you that i have just completed the payment and i hope you must have been notified in your email about the payment i made through PayPal, you can check your e-mail for confirmation of payment, I have just make the payment of $3,695,00 USD,i have decided to add the amount of $700 USD which i paid through paypal, So please i will like you to help me wire the sum of $800 USD to my agent via western union so he can be able to come for the inspection and pick up and also paypal said they won't release the funds until they get the western union information from you due to the fact that i emailed them about the excess payment i made.i will need you to send the $600 USD to my pick up agent Headquarters where they normally confirm any commission payment to via western union money transfer(this can be done from the post office,or online at www.westernunion.com) as they usually have a western union agent there) , i added extra $100 to
cover the western union charges which shouldn't be more that $60-75 but just to be sure i added $100, Here is my pick up agent Headquarter info needed to get the money sent through western union money transfer

NAME :Shune polite

ADDRESS: 34 ND 25 Ave Rd,
Reddick , Fl, 3268.
USA.

Please kindly email the necessary details to paypal :the mtcn which you will be given at the western union after the $600 USD has been sent,so i can forward it to paypal or better still you can email it to paypal directly by replying to the Confirmation email you received from them earlier.

Regard

You may "implore" all you want, but you will NOT get a wire transfer of MY money. Paypal DOES NOT work that way. An Email stating that a payment was sent or received is NOT confirmation of anything. I have been using Paypal since it was invented, and the email confirmation I received was fraudulent. Check out this link: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5879

Your scams are renowned.....LOL

And choosing the smallest town in Florida, and not having the correct ZIP code was funny as well.

Try to scam someone else. I am forwarding all the email correspondence we have had, fun as it was, to my friends in the US Marshall's Service, Fraud Division.

Sent: Mon, May 9, 2011 12:27 am
Subject: Re: FULL PAYMENT DONE !!!!
Thanks for the response... Yes you will not receive the payment now cos its Pending by PayPal so as to verify that you are a Legitimate seller of the purchased item...so they are temporarily holding the money until the MTCN details has been sent to them as regards the payment... this is to secure us both......PayPal is Holding the money and waiting on you to send the MTCN information to them so that they can verify it and confirm that you have truly sent the money before
the accreditation can take place...so i implore you send the money through western union and get back to them so that they can credit your account ASAP I have already made the payment..check your email and not your PayPal account,you might have been notify about the payment i made..check inbox,junk,bulk,spam and any other mail folder for confirmation of payment..do that now and get back to me asap.

Regard
#55735 by laurao Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:26 pm
Hi,

I had my car advertised on Gumtree.com in Australia and have had the exact same emails, with specific details changed, from a scammer under the name Paul Nelson. Email [email protected]

He contacted me almost as soon as my car was listed. It seemed dodgy from the start because he didnt try and negotiate a cheaper price and was not interested in inspecting the car at all (stating that he was satisfied with my description), and he didnt really want to know anything about the car itself just gave me instructions on how to set up PayPal.

I set up a Pay Pal account but then I got his email saying that he needs me to pay $900 to his shipping agent etc. This is when i became convinced it was a scam as I only have my car advertised for $2700- who would pay $900 to have a car of such little value shipped, seriously!? I immediately replied basically saying "thanks but I have accepted a cash offer for the car". Straight away I got a fake email from Pay Pal saying $2700 (for the car) and $1000 for shipping has been forwarded to my paypal account. Of course there was no money in my paypal account... Next I get an email from "Paul Nelson" saying that PayPal have taken his $3700 but cannot release it to my account until I have paid the $1000 to the courier. This is obviously meant to be my own money and of course I will never see this again!

After this I googled the name of the courier company he gave me and found this website with emails identical to the ones I have recieved,

The Courier is listed as:

UAB Kursiu Linja

Daniel Knight
5 Helston House
Courier Building
Kennington
London SE8 4EL

And this company doesnt even operate in Australia!!!

This person is obviously still trying to scam people using defferent names but all the details fo the scam itself are the same. He wanted me to pay him into a Western Union account in the UK as well