Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#179540 by izzodesigns Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:47 pm
SCAMMERS - DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY - They scammed me and have not replied back to my emails. Im going to post these all over the internet until my money is returned.

--
MSN/Email: [email protected],[email protected]
Gmail: [email protected]
Phone:86-755-33574011 Mobile phone:86+15627471254
***Professional Supplier on Server Parts and Printer Parts
P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

SKYPE - [email protected]

E-mail:[email protected] MSN:[email protected]

HERE IS THEIR COMPANY OVERVIEW -

Shenzhen Hongdafen Electronics Co.Ltd (HDF) is a high technology enterprise,which is specialized in designing,manufacturing,and marketing tablets,notebook,and cellphones,and Flash memory .Found in 1999,HDF has become a company headquartered in Shenzhen and set five branches in Beijing,Shanghai,Guangzhou,Nanjing,and Zhengzhou.

HDF's industrial park is nearby Shenzhen Phoenix mountain national forest park,covering a working area of more than 80,000 square meters.Our skilled workforce consists of approximately 700 employees and about 100 engineers.In 2012,HDF's average production was 200,000 pieces of cellphones and 10,000 pieces of computer monthly.HDF has fully implemented ISO9001:2000 international quality management system to ensure all the production process is strictly controlled.

Our R&D team is leaded by experienced and industry well-known engineers,and above 80% are the highly skilled technician.Depending our strong R&D ability,we could offer a full service for computer product,including Industrial Design(ID),Mechanical Design(MD),User Interface Design(UI),Hardware Design (HW),Software Design(SW),Manufacturing,Testing(TE),Quality Assurance(QA).

Since its inception,HDF continues to build its own core competitiveness and improve our customer experience through immediate market response,technique improvement,and complete after-sale service.Up to now,HDF's marketing and after-sale service network support retail outlets in most part of China,and major market in Asia and Africa.In 2012,HDF laughed the new AIO computer,which is much more beautiful and powerful than previous generation.As DIY market headed for a recession,AIO computer could be a new growth spot for the computer market.AIO will be the important product for us to expand market to Europe,and other developed market.
Advertisement

#181115 by tsamnick Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:14 pm
YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!!
The company is Hongdafen Electronics, their site is www.hongdafen.com and the impostor "sales manager" is Alexander Zhou (at least that is the name he chooses to go by!
I have also been very recently scammed! (I admit that I seemed to be toooo naive though!!! :roll:
They did not just fooled me by NOT sending the goods I ordered, they also (actually, Alexander did) made fun of me by not answering my emails! Browsing through the net, I found they they have acted exactly the SAME scenario on some other guy ("Ivan")I met in another scam hunting site!
I too, intent to post into as many relevant sites as possible! As it seems, China is not only a rising super power in terms of size, production, resources etc but also in scam breeding!!!
I am so, so, so sorry for these kind, wise and hospitable people!!!! They tend to be characterized worldwide by such daily routine phenomena!
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed large text code and color codes.
#186021 by terris Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:48 pm
this guy did me the same way i bought a cellphone and he sent me a usb memory port when i checked the invoice it was someone in uk but the outside of box had my address i told him that he told me to send pictures of iteams mind you the phone i have is of very low quality so he acted like he couldn't see the pictures so i fax then he didn't reply so i had to add money too call international then i caught him of gaurd then i let him now about the situation he said he understands and he would resend item so i waited for about 2days and he give me a new tracking number its been 25days and it still has not had an update on status so today i go to call him and now the phone out of order i must say when you get robbed like that you feel so upset thanks for giving me a place to vent [email protected]