Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#229590 by algis603 Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:50 pm
Hello,

I've found few suppliers on alibaba.com who sell iPhone 6 plus 128GB for about 300 USD.

Can this be real? The support seemed to be good. One of them was really looking forward to doing some long term bussines.

Here it is:
http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/For-New-Appls-iPhone-6-6_50007142475.html

It is verified and I checked it on google, it is probably real, but what do you think?

Thank you!
Advertisement

#229591 by vonpaso xlura Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:18 pm
Payment Terms: T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram
Any business that asks for payment by WU or MG is a scammer.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#229594 by AlanJones Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:06 pm
Anyone who sells iPhones (or other brand name electronics) at too good to be true prices or offers "buy x get one free" deals is a scammer

Scammer's contact details

S.K.Y.P.E :=> Shop4moreltd
E-mail : Shop4moreltd@ gmail.com

And a look at their profile on Alibaba

HISOLOMON CORPORATION, is a KOREAN furniture--manufacturing company

Why would a furniture manufacturer be selling cheap iPhones?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#229596 by Terminator5 Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:06 pm
I've been doing some checking also . It appears that this HISOLOMON CORPORATION was a real Korean Company manufacturing furniture in the Philippines , but has since gone out of business . These scammers simply took over their name in an Iphone scam .

This appears to be the real company on facebook , inactive since 2012 and the website link is dead .

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hisolomo ... 6098825837

Still researching.

Daniel 8 :25
#249099 by AlanJones Sun May 03, 2015 12:02 pm
Gerasimosd wrote:http://wholesaleplug.bigcartel.com/
Is there anyone here who knows if it's a scam or not? Thank you!

A free sub-domain and absolutely no physical contact details guarantees it is a scam.

To repeat a point I made 5 months ago

Anyone who sells iPhones (or other brand name electronics) at too good to be true prices or offers "buy x get one free" deals is a scammer

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#249100 by AlanJones Sun May 03, 2015 12:04 pm
Payments by paypal to [email protected].

#249101 by Gerasimosd Sun May 03, 2015 12:06 pm
Why they told me that I can pay via PayPal??? I am covered if I pay via PayPal right? Sorry about my questions but i am new and I don't know
#249152 by AlanJones Mon May 04, 2015 2:16 am
They will probably ship you something, but it won't be the real phones that you paid for, perhaps cheap fakes or even a box of bricks - whatever it is, it will be worth far less than you paid. When you try to complain through PayPal, they will use the proof of delivery from the courier as evidence they shipped to you and accuse you of trying to scam them.

I repeat for a third time, anyone who sells iPhones (or other brand name electronics) at too good to be true prices or offers "buy x get one free" deals is a scammer - they do not have phones to sell you.

Another email address used by the scammers ASS BRUHH - [email protected].

#324383 by Alifalias Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:36 pm
Hi i hv encounterd this advertisement and email. Are this genuine?

Hello,

Thanks for your quick response and interest regarding the original
Apple iPhone 7 Plus 32gb Gold.

The price is cheap based on Sales bonanza promotion

The original Apple iPhone 7 Plus 32gb GOLD is unlocked, brand new
sealed with complete accessories and it comes with 1 year
international warranty .

It will work perfectly with all telephone network companies in your
country successfully because it is already unlocked.

The Apple iPhone 7 Plus 32gb Gold cost is $270usd
The shipping cost is $50usd
Total payment is $310usd

PROMOTION SALES BONANZA GIFTS:
PAY $800usd and Receive 4 PRODUCTS
2 units .....Apple iPhone 7 Plus 32gb Gold
2 units .....Apple iPhone 4s 16GB Gold

Delivery time:
DhL / Fedex courier service will deliver the Apple iPhone 7 Plus Gold
directly to your doorstep with in 2 working days after confirmation of
your payment.

ORIGINAL PRODUCTS WILL BE SENT AND SHIPPED FROM UNITED STATES OF
AMERICA...( U.S.A )

Mode of payment:
1. Bank to Bank Transfer  (payment for bulk purchase )
2. MoneyGram / Western union money Transfer (payment for single purchase)

Kindly send your complete delivery information for the packaging and
labeling of the original Apple iPhone 7 Plus 32gb Gold for shipment.
#324384 by AlanJones Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:39 pm
Please post the email address being used.

#324396 by Terminator5 Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:06 am
Gerasimosd wrote:Why they told me that I can pay via PayPal??? I am covered if I pay via PayPal right? Sorry about my questions but i am new and I don't know

Or it could be a PayPal phishing scam . Send you a fake PayPal link . Definate Scam .

We also had one fake seller listed on here that was selling bikes but buyers received and old shoe .

If your going to do business online , you best learn to perform your own due diligence or your going to get burned .

Daniel 8 :25