Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#197917 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:33 am
Dear XXX

Am a banker working with Barclays Bank in Dubai, United Arab Emirates write you in touch with a very important business transaction which will be of interest and benefit to both families.
In 2007, one of Mr. Husson XXX, who has the same name as yours, and the country with the file as the place of origin on the term deposits of 36 months, a value of $ 26,700,000.00 in my bank. I was the account officer before rising position of Executive Director. The maturity date for this deposit contract was, on September 27 2010.Sadly Mr. Husson was among the death toll in Indonesia earthquake in September 2009 that left 1,200 people dead while he was there on business.
Since the last quarter of 2010 until today, the management of the bank has been to find a means to achieve it, so to determine if he overturns the deposit, or the amount of the contract should be revoked. When I found out that this was going to happen, I'm trying to figure out a method to maintain this fund, and the proceeds of their businesses.
Some directors are also trying to find out from me the information about this account and the owner, but I kept it closed because I know that if they have knowledge that Mr. Husson delayed, then the corner of the funds for themselves. Therefore, looking for co-operation to present you as the one to benefit from the fund for his death as the same name, so that the bank pays for funds center for you. I meet within banking agreement and just need to put the details of the data network, and reflect the bank's computers, that as the next of kin.
If you agree with this proposal, I intend to retain 50% of the funds 50% of what I need. Dear forwarded me the answer.

response strictly through my personal email ..... ( [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement