Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#172282 by Grunt Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:50 am
seems to be deleted on zorpia
where he provided the email address
was looking for a serious relationship with me :=)
with the letter he sent itdoesn'tnot to be a romance scam

Hi xxxx,
I chose you because our late client has her linage from your country
I want you to work with me in securing this money so that we will share it and use it for the benefit of our respective families
There will be cost, but i will take care of most of it, if their will be any financial contribution from you, it will be minimal
The minimal level of your financial contribution if there will be any, will fall within a possibility level for you.
Believe it, someone can put so much trust on a total stranger if he feels that he is totally in charge, in my case, i can pull the deal against you if i get double crossed, for this reason, i can trust a total stranger because i know i can up-turn the transaction if i am cheated out. Please give consideration to my proposal and get back to me. i have a business that i will like to discuss with you like as i tell you my name is luis Royers, I'm Spanish citizen. I live in Madrid, Spain, and work with La Caixa Bank of Spain. i sent you my photos may i see some of
yours Luis.

Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013
no IP - gmail

Image Image
Advertisement

#198023 by Grunt Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:55 am
zorpia
jones
57, Madrid, Spain
Last seen 2 hours ago
Looking for a friend, a date or a relationship with a man aged 35‑90, in Germany.
uses same images as in previous post

Dear Friend, my name is Kelly Jones, I'm Spanish citizen. I live in Madrid, Spain, and work Finance/Safe Keeping Company here in Spain There is something very important that I would like to discuss with you,There Please Kindly find a place in your heart to give me an opportunity to speak with you privately. What I want to discuss with you is very important, please.contact me at, [email protected] Please write me or you can send me your email so that i can write you kindly get back to me with your interest for further explanation. Sincerely, KELLY JONES