Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#210215 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:49 am
Reply-to: SANUSI - [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348038149565

Dr.Lamido.Sanusi ,

Finance Minister Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

This is to notify you that after our meeting today with the President, Accountant General Of The Federation, The Senate House, And House Of Representatives, we came to a conclusion that we have to pay you the sum of USD$10.Million dollars, as your Contract Entitlement. The Payment Will come to you via Gld Diplomatic Courier Service; Therefore You are to Re-Confirm the following: (1) Full Name (2) Home Address (3) Telephone Numbers (4) Passport ID Card

Your Immediate Response is highly needed on this development please to enable me up-date our records as usual.

Best Regards,

Dr.Lamido.Sanusi ,

Honourable Minister for Finance & Economic Development,

Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Telephone =+234-803-814-9565

PLEASE MY DEAR REPLY TO THIS EMAIL

:[email protected]
Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#210849 by AlanJones Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:11 am
Legitimate Entitled Owner Of: US$10,000,000. 00.

RE: ABSOLUTE LEGAL CERTIFICATION: FINAL CONFIRMABLE REMITTANCE

Dr.Lamido.Sanusi

ATTN : XXX ,

My dear thanks for your mail, this is to let you know that your Fund has been deposited here in our Bank and ready to be release to you immediately you respond to this email. now that your Fund is ready to be release to you from our Bank, you are advice to make your choice of your payment from our payment methods so that your Fund will be release to you, (1) Cash Delivery to your doorstep as Consignment Boxes (2) Wire Transfer into your own Bank Account (3) Online Bank Wire Transfer with us in Central Bank Of Nigeria
With Atm Master Card.

Base on your choice of payment, you have to re-confirm to us the below information to enable us proceed and release your Fund to you.

Your Full Name:......................... ...........
Your Complete Address:...................... .......
Direct Tele: Number:................................
Mobile Number: .............................. ......
Nationality:.................. .......................
Age ; ................................................
Paaport : ............................................

.............................. .......

Bank Name:......................... ....................
Acct. No:................................................
Acct Name:................................................
Routing No:........................... ................ ..
Swift Code:...............................................
Bank Address:.........................................

Make sure you forward the above information across to us immediately you receive this email for there is no time to waste.

Waiting for your urgent reply in regards to this for there is no time to waste and view the attached file for my bank working ID Card and International Passport
for your clearification and prove to know whom you are dealing with.

Your immediate response will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Dr.Lamido.Sanusi
Email : [email protected]

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#210930 by AlanJones Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:28 am

Dr.Lamido.Sanusi

Sir regarding our telephone conversation consigning your payment fund which you need to receive it by Cash Delivery to your doorstep as Consignment Boxes , Sir you need to contact IMF Office International Monetary Fund chairman Barrister Mark Alan contact him by this email address : [email protected] ,

Sir contact him immediately so that he will let you know what you will do to get the insurance certificate and clearance certificate for the releasing of your payment fund consignment boxes from security company house this 2 document certificate is the only certificate will need so please try and contact IMF Office and you get back to me immediately ok sir .

Your immediate response will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Dr.Lamido.Sanusi

#210946 by AlanJones Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:56 am

Dr.Lamido.Sanusi

Good morning sir , Sir i call you this morning to know if you have contact IMF Office chairman barrister mark alan but you could not pick my call , Sir please any time you see my call pick it or you call me back ok so have you contact IMF Office chairman barrister mark alan for the needed document certificate insurance certificate and clearance certificate alright sir

please sir get back to me immediately .

Thanks .

Best Regards,
Dr.Lamido.Sanusi

#210971 by AlanJones Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:36 am

Dr.Lamido.Sanusi

Ok sir here today being Saturday week-end will close office by 12:00 pm ok , Sir as soon as you receive answer from IMF Office you let me know ok sir . Sir I wish you happy week-end I will call you on Monday morning immediately I go to office alright bye for week .

Thanks sir .

Best Regards,
Dr.Lamido.Sanusi

#210972 by AlanJones Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:39 am
From Mark Alan - [email protected]

( THIS IS IMF OFFICE DOCUMENT DEPARTMENT )
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

XXX ,

I greet you welcome to imf office sorry for late respond i got your message this morning but am very busy in the office attending people in the office since morning time .

XXX the 2 Document Certificate you need for releasing your fund in the SECURITY COMPANY HOUSE IN NIGERIA which is very importance you have this certificate so that they will going to release your CONSIGNMENT BOXES without any delay

XXX the 2 Document Certificate we going to cost you

THIS IS THE INFORMATION YOU WILL USE TO SEND THIS FEE BY WESTERN UNION . .

The Insurance certificate: ………………………. : $ 1,300 dollars
The clearance certificate: ……………………….. : $950 dollars
The Total cost is : ………………………………. : $2250 dollars only .

So XXX if you need it urgent which means you have to send this cost inculcating your full name your full address it will be ready by Monday afternoon ok so let me here from you so that i can send you information you will use to send this fee by western union money transfer so you can make this transfer and send me the western union information alright XXX.

Trust in God ,
Barrister Mark Alan ,

#211201 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:53 am

XXX ,

I receive your full name and your full address , So you can go ahead and send this fee $2,250 dollars this morning because your 2 document certificate will going to be ready today afternoon or first thing tomorrow morning alright .

The Insurance certificate: ………………………. : $ 1,300 dollars
The clearance certificate: ……………………….. : $950 dollars
The Total cost is : ………………………………. : $2250 dollars only .

So XXX as soon as you send this fee by western union this morning you send me the western union information to my email inbox ok and your 2 document certificate I will send it to you by attachment it to your email inbox ok so you can send it to Dr.Lamido.Sanusi for them to release your consignment boxes fund from security company house alright .

Trust in God ,
Barrister Mark Alan ,

#211225 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:36 am

Dr.Lamido.Sanusi

Sir have you send the fee the IMF Officer try and send it to him so that he can release the needed document certificate to you immediately , Sir immediately you receive it you have to send it to me so that I can deposit it to security company house this where your consignment boxes fund so try and get this document certificate ok because this insurance certificate and clearance is the only thing holding your consignment boxes fund to release from security company house sir the amount inside your consignment boxes fund is $10, Million Dollars ok ,
Sir right now am looking for Diplomatic Agency who can make your delivered to your door -step what out any problem so sir try and get the needed document certificate ok before today over I will send you contact email address you will use to contact Diplomatic Agency delivery of your consignment boxes fund to your home address which will have it here sir .
Sir am waiting to hear from you .

Thanks sir .

Best Regards,
Dr.Lamido.Sanusi

#211282 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:46 pm

XXX ,

RECEIVER’S NAME: ……………………….. : OSUJI ROSEMARY
TEST QUESTION: ………………………….. : RED
ANSWER: ……………………………………: GOOD
ADDRESS: ………………………………….. : ABUJA NIGERIA
AMOUNT: …………………………………… : $2,250 dollars
MTCN : ........................................................... :

So XXX as soon as you send this fee by western union try and the me the western union immediately alright .

Trust in God ,
Barrister Mark Alan ,

#211283 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:47 pm

Dr.Lamido.Sanusi

Sir have am calling you to know if you have receive the details you use to pay the fee ?

Thanks sir .

Best Regards,
Dr.Lamido.Sanusi

#211393 by AlanJones Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:41 am

Dr.Lamido.Sanusi

Good morning sir , Sir this morning I call Barrister.Mark.Alan to know if his send the bank account details you need to use to transfer the fee , Which he told me that if you send it in Nigeria to confirm the money it will take 5 working days to confirm it that you have to send it to the IMF Office branch office in in Ghana if transfer it today the confirmation will made today that he waiting for them to send the bank details to him them he will forward it to you immediately so that you can make the transfer ok this why I called you to let you know what is going on now sir .

Thanks sir .

Best Regards,
Dr.Lamido.Sanusi

#211399 by AlanJones Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:28 am
From [email protected]

XXX ,

XXX why you have to make this transfer to our branch office in Accra Ghana is so that will can get the confirmation today your 2 document certificate will going to send to you immediately alright .

THIS IS THE BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS USE IT AND SENDS THIS FEE $2,250 DOLLARS ONLY.

Bank Name: Zenith bank Ghana Ltd.
Add:Patrice Lumumba,airport esidential area accra ghana
Swift Code: ZEBLGHAC
A/c No: 0006040201827
A/C Name:Pius Chijioke Okorocha
Corresponding Bank:Citibank New York
Swift Code: CITIUS33

So XXX as soon as you send this fee to this bank account please you send me the slip .

Also send a scan copy of the transfer document to me email inbox immediately . .

Trust in God ,
Barrister Mark Alan ,

#211427 by AlanJones Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:24 pm

XXX ,

XXX ok when you ready you let me know ok I can not worried you to pay for the certificate you need from my office so any time you ready let me know bye for now thank you very much ..But you know that without this certificate your consignment boxes fund can not be release from security company house hope you know about alright this your insurance certificate and clearance certificate is ready in my office am waiting to confirm the transfer then I can release it to you alright . .

Trust in God ,
Barrister Mark Alan ,

#211428 by AlanJones Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:26 pm

Dr.Lamido.Sanusi

GOOD AFTERNOON SIR HOPE YOU HAVE RECEIVE THE DOCUMENT CERTIFICATE FROM IMF OFFICE IF YOU RECEIVE JUST SEND IT TO ME RIGHT NOW SO THAT SECOURITY COMPANY HOUSE WILL GOING TO RELEASE YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOXES FUND .
SIR I HAVE SPOKE WITH THE DIPLOMAT WHO WILL DELIEVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOXES TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS BY FRIDAY OK SIR JUST GET THE CERTIFICATE TODAY TOMORROW OK SIR .

Thanks sir .

Best Regards,
Dr.Lamido.Sanusi