Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#210798 by AlanJones Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:23 am
Reply-to: Mr.Chineme Eric - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22998833903

Attn My Dear ,

I have registered your package with TNT COURIER this morning and we
agreed up that the delivery of your $2.5 compensation
Box will take off when you contact them.So contact them with your full info

(1) Full names:------------
(2) Phone line:--------------
(3) Country of origin:------------
(4) Age:---------------
(5) Occupation:--------------
(6)Home address:-----------

Contact Mr.Chineme Eric
Tel: +229 98833903
Email: [email protected]

Thank you,
Mrs. Sandra Okafor.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#211359 by AlanJones Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:33 am
From TNT DEPT - [email protected]

Attn Beneficiary XXX,

Good day and compliments to you. I received your email regarding your consignment box which was deposited here by Mrs Sandra. Your email has been received together with your receiving address.

As a matter of fact, i wish to let you know that Mrs Sandra paid the delivery fee but did not pay the security keeping fee which so far is $187 only.

Therefore you are required/advised to go to the nearest western union office and send the security keeping fee with the information's below

Receiver's Name: JAMES ANAEKWE
Address: Cotonou, Republic Of Benin
Test Question: In God
Answer: We Trust
Amount: $187 only
Mtcn:

I am waiting to hear from you with the payment informations such as the mtcn together with the senders name. Note that you are the one delaying the delivery of which the tracking numbers will be given to you once the consignment departs.

Faithfully Yours
Mr Chineme Eric

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#211410 by AlanJones Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:56 am
Attn Beneficiary XXX,

Good day and thanks for your email XXX. I wish to let you know that we dont give out our account for the security keeping charge because here we dont receive $187 through bank account.

I will advise you to try and avoid any further delay and do as i told you. You can easily send the money either through western union or money gram with the informations below

Receiver's Name: JAMES ANAEKWE
Address: Cotonou, Republic Of Benin
Test Question: In God
Answer: We Trust
Amount: $187 only
Mtcn:

I am waiting to hear from you with the payment informations such as the mtcn together with the senders name. Note that you are the one delaying the delivery of which the tracking numbers will be given to you once the consignment departs.

Faithfully Yours
Mr Chineme Eric