Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#207787 by AlanJones Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:40 am
Attn: XXX,

I am the managing director, Fidelity Bank, Accra, Ghana, West Africa.

I am writing following the impressive information from the ministry of information, and ministry of finance, and economic planning, Ghana about your profile with our bank regarding your fifteen million, and five hundred thousand United States Dollars ($15, 500, 000 USD) deposited in an 'Escrow Call Account' on the 26th day of April, 2013.

Since we got this information, we have been expecting you to come over, and claim your money because we cannot release it to anyone unless you come for it or your next- of- kin as in our banking, and financial policies; for we traced that you are the bonafide owner of the said funds.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I, and other officials in my department now decided to release the money to you as the owner for subsequent disbursement since you are the owner of the funds, and we don 't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bills because the Bank of Ghana (BOG) banking law,
and guidelines backing all banks here stipulates that if such money remain unclaimed after the 7th day of July, 2014, it will be transfer into the Bank of Ghana (BOG) treasury as an unclaimed dept.

Note that you are to pay the sum of seven hundred, and fifty Euros (750 EUR) only to our secretary 'Isaac Gamor' via Western Union, Ghana, West Africa as charges for registering a 'Non-Residential Account' with our bank as a foreign customer, and that will be register with your name, so that your funds can be easily transfer from it to any of your designated bank account abroad, and this is mandatory for the successful swift transfer of your funds.

Although, sorry we cannot deduct the charges to incur from your funds because it is a fund deposited in an 'escrow call account', and any alteration will seem fraudulent on our part by the World Bank at Zurich, Switzerland; West African Monetary Agency (WAMA) at Freetown, Sierra Leone, and ministry of finance, and
economic planning, Ghana.

All outline has been laid out towards the successful transfer of your funds with immediate effect after fulfilling all requirements. So, kindly be aware of the necessity of the 'Non-Residential Account' as what is mandatory for you to possess as a foreign customer with our bank towards the said transfer of your funds to your awaiting designated bank account abroad.

Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to your designated bank account as arranged already, you must contact us with your bank details (bank name, address with bank tel. and fax, bank account name, and number, bank swift code) for swift transfer successfully.

You should also contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter with your private telephone and fax number, International Passport, residential address for cross-checking proper avoiding any misdemeanor on our part.

Upon receipt of your reply with the requirements, and payment of the charges via Western Union or Money Gram, Accra, Ghana, your transfer is said to commence, and I will send to you by fax or e-mail your funds transfer slip when we are done.

I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch free, and that you should not entertain any atom of fear; for all required arrangements have been made for the transfer in collaboration with the Bank of Ghana (BOG) and ministry of finance and economic planning, Ghana.

We can conclude this operation successfully within seventy two (72) working hours i.e three (3) banking days.

Attached is your debit voucher, my ID and International Passport, and I advise you act fast as we hope your transfer commences without delay.

Kindly act fast, getting back to me avoiding any discrepancy, so we know our stand towards the successful transfer of your funds to your awaiting designated bank account abroad soon.

May God be with you. Trusting to hear from you shortly for a detailed information which are confirm able before you can get ready for the transfer as I wait to reach you further for more discussion.

Peace and love always.

Edward Effah
Managing Director
Fidelity Bank
Accra, Ghana
West Africa.

Tel: +233- 230- 444- 948

Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#211418 by AlanJones Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:23 am
Dear XXX,

I acknowledge the receipt of your mail.

Its surprising that you claimed to know nothing of this, but despite that, you have now been informed about this development of your unclaimed funds deposited by one Mark Jerry since last year- the 26th day of April, 2013.in an escrow call account with your name as the next- of- kin

Now, you only have the choice; whether you want to receive your funds or not.

However, our utmost is you receiving this $15. 5 million USD still unclaimed here in an escrow call account with our bank.

So, I advise you correspond with all your requested personal, and banking details as you were instructed from my previous mail to you because we don 't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bills because the Bank of Ghana (BOG) banking law, and guidelines backing all banks here stipulates that if such money remain unclaimed after the 7th day of July, 2014, it will be transfer into the Bank of Ghana (BOG) treasury as an unclaimed dept but fortunately, the deadline date for all unclaimed funds with banks in Ghana has been extended to August, 2014.

Peace and love always.

Edward Effah
Managing Director
Fidelity Bank
Accra, Ghana
West Africa.

Tel: +233- 230- 444- 948

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.