Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#211280 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:43 pm
The bank diplomat is going to meet you in Spain this is what my bank director told me that you will come to Spain and meet their bank diplomat my bank is going to contact you

Madam Mary David

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#211292 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:20 pm
Why are you doing this to me why cant you meet them in Spain

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#211355 by AlanJones Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:17 am
Attention: XXX,
I hereby to inform you that your Partner Account is Dormant and without reactive the Account know one can withdraw any sum and since 2006 that your late husband has Deposited please try so
You’re to choose one of this below?
If you want our bank diplomat to come to your country it will cost you 25000 EUROS
IF you want us to transfer the Fund into a Visa Card and send it to you it cost you 1500 Euros
Inform me as soon as
Hon Barrister Koffi Machaba
Tel:+228-505144

#211435 by AlanJones Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:11 pm
You’re going to pay them a sum of 25, 000€ when you meet them? Before them will give you the box of money because our bank diplomat did not knows that the content of the box.

Or if you want us to send it via Visa Card to your address you have to send a um of 1,500€
Inform us if you’re willing to pay them before them will come to your country
Thanks

#211828 by AlanJones Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:54 pm

Thanks for your understanding so i will inform you by tomorrow on the day our bank diplomat is going to come to your Country XXX in XXX,

I hereby to inform you that our bank Diplomat hs arrive in XXX them will call you on PHONE as soon as so wait for their Call?
We look forward to hearing from you.

#211961 by AlanJones Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:21 pm

Please pick your call is Mr. Black Seal themis waitinng for you please i told you that the diplomat did not knows anyone please pick your call?
Thanks

#212061 by AlanJones Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:56 am

What is all of this? I told you that my bank diplomat did not knows any where in your Country the Name of the diplomat is Mr. BLACK SEAL. E-mail: [email protected] and them do not have their Own Number their please you have to send to me your Direct Phone Number? for them to get you on Phone because our bank diplomat did not have much time to stay in your Country so give me your Direct Number?

Thanks

#212108 by AlanJones Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:47 am
The diplomat is their waiting them is going to call you again for you to come and meet them where the are?

Thanks

#212781 by AlanJones Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:51 pm
Please what is going on because we are going to call our bank diplomat back to Togo because we do not like the way your doing
Have you hear from our bank Diplomat?

Thanks