Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#193505 by Gateway Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:38 am
Return-Path: [email protected]
Received: from SpectrumWEB.spectrumprinting.net ([209.177.208.247]) by
mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmxus001) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0LwsTG-1XEkOk0TZA-016Pzr
Fri, 07 Mar 2014 14:25:34 +0100
Received: from User ([41.138.166.89]) by SpectrumWEB.spectrumprinting.net with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Fri, 7 Mar 2014 07:26:15 -0500
Reply-To: <[email protected]>

Hi FRIEND.

I AM DAVID REBHOLZ

FEDEX OFFICER.

EMAIL: ME AT> [email protected]

PHONE: +234-706-665-5666

DO NOT ALLOW YOUR GOOD ATM CARD TO RETURN BACK TO WHERE IT CAME FROM BECAUSE OF THIS SMALL LAST FEE BECAUSE IT IS ON YOUR OWN ADVANTAGE YOU BETTER SEND YOUR FEE AND SEE OUR DELIVERY ACTION BELIEVE ME HONESTLY.

I AM THE DAVID REBHOLZ SMITH WHO TOLD YOU TO WORK WITH ME TO ENABLE YOUR ATM CARD BEEN DELIVERED WITHOUT FUTHER DELAY IMMEDIATELY YOU COMPLETED YOUR OBLIGATION FEE AND DO NOT AFRAID AGAIN EVERY THING IS IN ORDER NOW TO THE EXTENT THAT IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND YOUR LAST LITTLE FEE YOU SHOULD STAY IN DOOR TO RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD.

ALSO I MUST ADVICE YOU THAT I AM A STRANGER IN WEST AFRICAN FEDEX AS I WAS POSTED FROM EUROPE TO THE WEST AFRICA TO SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEEDED DOCUMENT IN THE FEDEX OFFICE TO AVOID THOSE AFRICAN BAD DIALOGUE NOT AFFECTED YOU.

YOU HAVE TO AVOID CONTACTING EVERY EMAIL ADDRESS UNLESS THE ONE I HAVE SHOWED YOU DUE TO THERE IS A LOT OF HOODLUMS AND HACKERS ALL OVER IN AFRICA THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE BE WARNED IN ANY CONTACT UNLESS THE ONE I HAVE DIRECTED YOU TO WORK WITH .

YOUR DOCUMENT FEE HAVE ALREADY BEEN REDUCE TO LITTLE AS $100 dollars BEEN THE OUT COME OF THE SEMINAR HELD BY ALL SECURITIES INCLUDING HOMELAND AND UNITED NATION TO ENABLE ALL DUMP ITEMS IN THE FEDEX TO DISPATCHED TO THEIR DESTINATIONS INSTEAD OF STAYING DORMANTLY IN THE FEDEX OFFICE DOING NOTHING.

NOW YOU HAVE TO CONTACT BRIAN PHILLIPS AT FEDEX OFFICE IN NEW YORK FOR URGENT DELIVERY AS SOON AS YOU COMPLETED YOUR LITTLE FEE OF $100 WHICH IS LOWED DOWN NOW FOR DELIVERY AND WHAT IS HOLDING US NOW IN CERTIFICATE OF OWNERSHIP WHICH SHOWS THAT YOU ARE THE ACQUIRED OF THE ATM CARD.

see the name to send the last fee with money gram.

Name : nnakee joseph Nwabueze.

city: Lagos.

amount: $100 dollars.

text question: atm.

text anwer: card.

then you call me on phone : +234-706-665-5666 or you send refrence number in E-mail to avoid hoodlums.

SEE THE NAME TO CONTACT MR BRIAN PHILLIPS CONTACT IN FEDEX NEW YORK.

EMAIL HIM AT: [email protected]

PHONE: +1-917-503-1832

YOU MUST GET YOUR ATM CARD THIS TIME. GOD BLESS.

THANKS I AM DAVID REBHOLZ

PHONE: +234-706-665-5666

EMAIL ME> [email protected]

If you wish you can email me at
[email protected]

How to get E-Mail Headers
http://www.isipp.com/resources/email-headers/
Advertisement

#205414 by Bryon Williams Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:07 pm
Received: from 41.138.186.176
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: FEDEX OFFICE NEW YORK FOR YOUR ATM CARD

Iam Brian PhilliPs
From FedEx new york
Phone: +1-917-503-1832.
email: [email protected]

Kindly contact us for the delivery shipment of your ATM card package of $15,000,000 Million DOLLARS Fifteen Million which sent from zenith Bank London.
PHONE: +44-703-595-9142. contact name: Davis Williams.
also give us your correct House address and phone number to avoid delivey mistake.

make sure you contact David Rebholz of Fedex in west Africa for him to issue the attach document in the rate of $100 dollars.

see the Name to contact fedex in west Africa for your last attach Document.

Name: David Rebholz.
Phone: +234-706-665-5666.
Email: [email protected]
contact him for your attach document before our fedex new york shall deliver your atm card.

SEE THE NAME TO SEND THE FINAL FEE.WITH MONEY GRAM ONLY.
NAME : NNAKEE JOSEPH NWABUEZE.
COUNTRY. : NIGERIA.
AMOUNT: $200 DOLLARS.
CITY: LAGOS.
TEXT QUESTION: DELIVER.
TEXT ANSWER: CARD.

Brian Phillips
CEO director
FedEx Office, New York
Tel: +1-917-503-1832
Reply here: [email protected]

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#205601 by Bryon Williams Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:27 pm
Originating IP: 41.71.145.15
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Subject: ZENITH BANK LONDON YOUR ATM CARD

I am Davis Williams
Zenith Bank Plc London.
Email: > email me here only [email protected]
phone: +44-703-595-9142 .

we got a Lawyer to make every thing to be okay about your delivery atm card and stands on your behalf.

you can call me in London today.
tell us your final opinion for your delivery atm card or you lost your atm card either you send the last fee and enjoy your card without further delay I promise you.

In regards to my last update as your transfer is going to happen This week as you are advised to view the details below from zenith bank we issued to you about Your ATM CARD on the latest update for the Delivery in this week.

how ever it may be, you must understand that your total amount is fifteen million dollars as your inheritance fund which was left unclaimed for a very long time.

this is very Good opportunity now for you to receive your atm card due to our bank is already paid the delivery fee while you have to contact FedEx to obtain only certificate of clearance which shows that you are the original owner of the fund.

now bear in mind that the original loaded atm card is fifteen million dollars which masterminded by zenith bank in London in your favor as your inheritance fund.

Warning to you that a lot of people in Africa is now sending Emails as bank or individual just to dupe money from people that is why we directed you to contact us here> [email protected]

immediately you send the final fee of $100 dollars for your last clearance certificate of this is very big opportunity this time to enable you receive your atm card immediately you send your last fee of $100 dollars to BRIAN PHILLIPS and Dr DAVID RENHOLZ in west Africa with money Gram.

try to understand that the reason why we directed to send the fee to the west Africa Nigeria is because the fee is very low in their country not that we have any other concern with them but to enable you pay only $100 dollars no more fee.

see the Name of FedEx new york office to contact > Dr BRIAN PHILLIPS CEO in FedEx been the senior officer at FedEx new york. Email: [email protected] just Email him again at [email protected] for your payment and the release of your atm card as you must get him according to his directions today, Call new york: FedEx office at +1-917-503-1832. Name: Brian Phillips.

also see the only name to contact in west African FedEx name DAVID RENHOLZ who was Transferred from London to the west Africa about to issued certificate of last attach in your file . Email him at : [email protected] or phone him at +234-706-665-5666,

NOTE: IF ANY BODY CALL YOU OR SEND EMAIL TO YOU LOOK AT IT VERY WELL AS I DIRECTED YOU TO AVOID THOSE HOODLUMS NOT TO CONFUSE YOU.

see the name to send the last fee of $100 dollars with money gram only then you take your atm card with full assurance.

SEE THE NAME TO SEND SEND THE FINAL FEE WITH MONEY GRAM ONLY.

AMOUNT: $100 DOLLARS.
THEN YOU SEND THE REF NUMBER OR PHONE +234-706-665-5666 DAVID REBHOLZ.

Best Regards Davis Williams.
Zenith Bank Pl c London.
.phone: +44-703-595-9142 .
you can call me in London.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#205890 by Bryon Williams Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:20 pm
Reply-To:
"[email protected]" [email protected]
Subject: FEDEX NEW YORK YOUR ATM CARD IS DUE FOR DELIVERY

From FedEx new york
Reply email: [email protected]

reminder again once you send this last fee the next thing is ti issue the attach Certificate and your Delivery Tracking number then you witness your atm card the same time do not allow your atm card to return back as it is ready for delivery.

Kindly contact us for the delivery shipment of your ATM card package of $15,000,000 Million DOLLARS Fifteen Million which sent from zenith Bank London. Email: [email protected]
PHONE: +44-703-595-9142. contact name: Davis Williams.
also give us your correct House address and phone number to avoid delivery mistake.

make sure you contact David Rebholz of FedEx in west Africa for him to issue the last attach document in the rate of $100 dollars.

take note that the reason why you are sending the fee to west African country is because the cost for the Documents is very Low cost in Africa but it is very costly in America Like big prize but west Africa is $100 dollars only.

see the Name to contact FedEx in west Africa for your last attach Document.

contact him for your attach document before our FedEx new york shall deliver your atm card for sure, see your Delivery Tracking number if you will send the last fee Immediately: Tracking Number, 790093922519

NOW SEE THE NAME TO SEND THE FINAL FEE.WITH MONEY GRAM ONLY IN WEST AFRICA.

Brian Phillips
CEO director
FedEx Office, New York office.
Reply Here> [email protected]

#205891 by Bryon Williams Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:25 pm
Subject: FBI UNITED STATE ABOUT YOUR ATM CARD READY

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION.
Anti-Terrorist and Monitory Crimes Division.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
J. Edgar. Hoover Building Washington D.C

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION.
(FBI) PAYMENT MEMO TO BENEFICIARIES.
ATTN: ATM CARD PAYMENT BENEFICIARY,
DEAR SIR, I AM MR RON HOSKO ASSISTANT DIRECTOR FBI OFFICER THIS IS TO MAKE SURE YOU RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD IN THIS SEASON.

ATTN, THIS IS NEW CODE (34562012) TO SHOW THAT YOU ARE THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF THE INHERITANCE FUND IN ATM CARD, (34562012)
WE ARE NOW IN SUBJECT TO HELP YOU RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD FOR SURE DUE TO THERE IS A LOT OF REPORT FOR DELAYING YOUR TRANSACTIONS.

IF WE DON’T HEAR FROM YOU WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION; THE FEDERAL BUREAU INVESTIGATION WILL NOT HESITATE BY GIVEN INSTRUCTION TO FEDERAL BODY AND THE INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT TO CANCEL YOUR PAYMENT THAT HAS BEEN ALREADY APPROVED AND PROGRAMMED IN ATM SMART CARD.
I WANT YOU TO READ BELOW CAREFULLY, THE NOTICE BELOW THE CAUTIONS BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION, YOU MUST BE CONSCIOUS OF THIS YOUR FUND AS WE WILL SOON CONCLUDE THIS TRANSACTION WITH YOU,

LET THIS STAND AS WARNING BEFORE YOU RECEIVED ANY E-MAILS OR CALLS REGARDING TO THIS TRANSACTION FROM ANY INDIVIDUAL OR OFFICE OF ANY ORGANIZATION OR BANKS WHICH IS CLAIMING TO BE IN POSITION OF YOUR FUND MAKE SURE YOU CONTACT US.

BE INFORMED THAT YOU MAY RECEIVE SEVERAL E-MAILS AND TELEPHONE CALLS FROM ANY ORGANIZATIONS, SUCH WHILE SUCH CONTACT MUST BE FORWARDED TO US IMMEDIATELY FOR VERIFICATION.

THEY MIGHT COME TO YOU WITH DIFFERENT PROPOSALS WITH DIFFERENCE NAMES INCLUDING ASKING YOU TO COME AND PUT CLAIM ON THE FUND BELONGS TO YOU WHILE THEY DO NOT KNOW YOU.

WE ARE NOW ADVICE YOU TO IGNORE SUCH E-MAILS OR CALLS WHILE YOU CAN FORWARDED IT TO US AS I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR US IS YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND CO-OPERATION WITH US AND FEDEX WHILE YOU WILL BE RESPONDING TO YOUR ATM CARD PAYMENT OFFICER.

YOU MUST CONFIRM THIS CODE (34562012) FOR IDENTIFICATION
HOWEVER IT MAY BE.

THEREFORE BE ADVISED TO CONTACT IMMEDIATELY AS WE STATED BELOW TO OPERATION DEPARTMENT WHERE TO SEND THE PAYMENT FEE OF COURIER COMPANY.

CONTACT PERSON: DAVID REHOLZ.
FEDEX COURIER EXPRESS
EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]
DIRECT TELL +234-706-665-5666.
ALSO YOU HAVE TO CONTACT THE FEDEX OFFICE NEW YORK MR BRIAN D, PHILLIPS IMMEDIATELY.
CONTACT PERSON: BRIAN D, PHILLIPS.
EMAIL: [email protected]
[email protected]
PHONE:_1-917-503.1832.
YOU'RE ADVISED TO CONTACT THEM IMMEDIATELY SO AS TO ENABLE THEM FACILITATE A SPEEDY PROCESSING AND RELEASE OF YOUR DELIVERY ATM CARD SINCE THEY KEEP YOUR ATM CARD.

CONTACT THEM WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS AT BELOW:
PAY YOUR LAST DUE FEE WITH MONEY GRAM SERVICE AND CONTACT ME. SEE THE NAME ACCORDING TO FEDEX NEW YORK OFFICE WITH MONEY GRAM ONLY.

THEN YOU SEND THE REFRENCE NUMBER.

BEST REGARDS
Robert S. Mueller III plus MR RON HOSKO.
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C.
20535-0001, USA

#205933 by Bryon Williams Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:18 pm
Received: from 41.138.190.215

Ok I am FBI MR Ron Hosko I ask Fedex New york Office they said yes maybe you send money before for sure saying that it was mistake of united nation but now every thing is okay while I am giving you all Guarantee that if you send the last money $100 dollars they must send your atm card for sure I promise you final because we FBI is already come out now for any body who delayed delivery packagr.

(FBI) PAYMENT MEMO TO BENEFICIARIES.
ATTN: ATM CARD PAYMENT BENEFICIARY,
AGAIN DEAR SIR, I AM RON HOSCO FBI OFFICER IN CONJUCTION WITH ROBERT MUELLER 111 TO MAKE SURE YOU RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD IN THIS CHRISTMAS SEASON HOPE IN GOD.

ATTN, THIS CODE (18062012) IS TO SHOW THAT YOU ARE THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF THIS INHERITANCE FUND IN ATM CARD, (18062012)

CONTACT PERSON: DAVID REHOLZ.
FEDEX COURIER EXPRESS
EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]
DIRECT TELL +234-706-665-5666.

ALSO YOU HAVE TO CONTACT THE FEDEX OFFICE NEW YORK MR BRIAN D, PHILLIPS IMMEDIATELY.
CONTACT PERSON: BRIAN D, PHILLIPS.
[email protected]
PHONE:_1-917-503.1832.

YOU'RE ADVISED TO CONTACT THEM IMMEDIATELY SO AS TO ENABLE THEM FACILITATE A SPEEDY PROCESSING AND RELEASE OF YOUR DELIVERY ATM CARD SINCE IS THE ONLY KEEPING YOUR ATM SMART CARD. CONTACT US WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AS BELOW:

PAY YOUR LAST DUE FEE WITH MONEY GRAM SERVICE AND CONTACT ME. SEE THE NAME ACCORDING TO FEDEX NEW YORK OFFICE.

THEN YOU SEND THE MTCN
BEST REGARDS
Robert S. Mueller III plus I AM RON HOSCO.
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C.
20535-0001, USA

#211476 by Bryon Williams Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:48 am
Subject: Fedex New York about Your Atm Card which is Ready

FedEx New York
ADDRESS > FedEx Kinko's 105 Duane St New York, NY
10007 Delivery ATM payment department inheritance fund.
Phone: + 1-917-503-1832. CALL ME

Dear client/customer
I am Brian Phillips.
from FedEx New York office.
just call me today me.
Phone: + 1-917-503-1832.

i swear to you today with all what ever we all shall think that immediately you send this last $100 dollars i shall not fails you that you get your atm card God know i will do it now.

kindly once again provide to us your full delivery address to enable us make the delivery of your ATM CARD that was sent to you by zenith Bank London. as your inheritance Fund about Fifteen Million Dollars from zenith Bank London.

the contact person in zenith bank London is Davis Williams, phone: +44-703-595-9142. Email: [email protected] the bank sent your atm card to FedEx office now york. worth fifteen million dollars sent in split items by first eight million dollars first.

We apologize for the delay of the FUND transfer and as will make it a success delivery this time hence you give to us your full name and address including your number to avoid delivery mistake.
with this useful information we can be rest sure that when your package arrives we delivered without further problems.

now we are ready to work with you and deliver your atm card as custom have permited that immediately you send your last fee for document you must enjoy your atm card as your card was at JKF airport at new york.

this is serious reminder. dont allow your atm card to deliver back as custom office have told us to make the delivery.

see the name to send the last fee of the said amount $100 dollars with Money Gram only.
Name: Nnakee Joseph Nwabueze.
Amount: $100 dollars.
City: Lagos.
Test question: Delivery.
Test answer: Card.
Then you send the reference number.

Thanks Brian phillips.
I am Brian phillips.
from FedEx New York office.
Phone: + 1-917-503-1832 call me today and send me an Email. [email protected]

#216405 by Bryon Williams Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:50 pm
Subject: Fedex New York about Your Atm Card which is Ready

I am Brian Phillips
From FedEx new york
Reply email: [email protected]

Attn,

do not allow your atm card to return back to the Transfer Bank because it will get hard to retuun again.

this is reminder again once you send the last fee of $100 dollars to the Fedex in west Africa then the next thing is to issue the attach Certificate then your Delivery Tracking number shall follow
with your eyes witness.

your atm card must deliver the same time do not allow your atm card to return back as it was ready for delivery
Kindly contact us for the delivery shipment of your ATM card package of $15,000,000 Million DOLLARS Fifteen Million which was sent from zenith Bank London.

Email zenith: [email protected] PHONE: +44-703-595-9142. contact name: Davis Williams.
also give us your correct House address and phone number to avoid delivery mistake.

make sure you contact David Rebholz of FedEx in west Africa for him to issue the last attach document in the rate of $100 dollars while you must
take note that the reason why you are sending the fee to west African country is because the cost for the attach Documents is very Low cost in Africa but it is very costly in America as high prize but in west Africa it was $100.dollars only.
see the Name to contact FedEx in west Africa for your last attach Document.

Email: [email protected] Email: [email protected]
contact him for your attach document before FedEx new york shall deliver your atm card for sure.
SEE THE NAME TO SEND THE FINAL FEE.WITH MONEY GRAM ONLY IN WEST AFRICA.

THEN YOU SEND THE REFERENCE NUMBER.

THANKS Brian Phillips
CEO director
FedEx Office, New York office.
Reply Here> [email protected]

#221303 by Bryon Williams Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:54 pm
Subject: Fedex New york Read well as your atm card is for
Delivery

I am Brian Phillips
From FedEx new york

ATTN, Sir, second reminday or you lost your atm card.

This is to bring to your notice that FedEx did not apologizing you for money while we want to ask you if you want us to return your atm card package back because we don't have every opportunity be keeping Luggage's in the warehouse this time while we receive order from Head Office yesterday to either discharge or send back undelivered luggage's if the owners are very lousy to receive their packages.

now kindly advice us if you did not need your atm card any more maybe you think that we were apologizing you for money but let me advice you again that immediately we deliver back your package we must also lost your E-mail address because you are not serious for your package.

this email message you receive today is to know your fate about your atm card package because since all the while you think that we begs you money for what type of inefficiency FedEx will take money from it will never be done while the money FedEx was demanded from you is to obtain a certificate to attach in your file according to united Nation office but bear in mind that if FedEx return your atm package you must find it difficult to make it return again.

This is the name to send your last fee if you will do so that is all for you now.
MONEY GRAM ONLY OR WESTERN UNION ANY ONE WILL SERVE.
NAME : FRANCISCA UDEOJI AMALIWU.
THEN YOU SEND THE MTCN.

Regards Brian Phillips
From FedEx new york