Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#211272 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:13 pm
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your mail which i receive the content is well noted and understood,yes i will need a hotel let me know the suitable ones and also i want to know if you have contacted the officer in Dublin Ireland so that you will hear from him and also he will let you know the time for the signing because i made the arrangement and concluded discussion with the Minister last week regarding the best way to handle the funds and he has personally directed the Payment Director to attend to you personally without anybody asking you questions in Dublin Ireland.

We will pay the payment Officer in Dublin Ireland 2% commission after successful transfer to your A/C, so you should do any thing he ask you to do, do it because he is working in our favor and because this is a large amount, it needs special attention.

You should feel very free with him because he is deeply involved with us because of the 2% commission .He will personal guide you in Dublin Ireland and make every thing very easy for you because of the involvement of the Minister.

Always keep me posted with the development of things.

Let me hear from you.

Your truly;
Mr. John.
Call Me Mobile: +447035963294

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#211356 by AlanJones Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:20 am
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your mail. I need you to scan again and forward the data page
of your passport and driver's license . The item you sent could not be properly
verified. Your receiving coordinates are noted and confirmed. Please note again
that for the bank to authorize you to sign the final fund release order at the bank, you
the rightful beneficiary must have the following :

1. Stamp duty receipt as mandated by the Financial Service Authority / Bank.

2. Indemnity Bond Certificate. ( Due to the bonded nature of your funds ( Cash ).

Note again that the 9,500 Euro required will be for the payment and procurement of the required Indemnity Bond.

I have gone through your file from our corresponding bank in UK and i can't seem to find any current tax receipt
or stamp duty receipt on the inventory received by us. I need your home and mobile contact phone numbers
so that i will call you to talk some more on this. I await to receive your contact phone numbers.

Sincerely,

David Greesham.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#211429 by AlanJones Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:30 pm
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your mail with the hotel which you recommend for me by this weekend i will arrange the hotel and let you know and also send you my hotel reservation confirmation by weekend once you have sign everything in Dublin Ireland on Thursday.

Once again you should be updating me with every discussion from your side with the Foreign Payment Director in Dublin Ireland Dr.David Greesham,have you concluded every arrangement with him and also you need to be always in close communication with him,OK be in close communication with the payment officer in Dublin Ireland so that he will be updating you with every development from the bank on your files and also always follows his directions and instruction because he is working in your own favor.

Keep me posted with every development and discussion from your side and also from the Foreign Payment Director Dr.David Greesham.

I wait for your mail with good news and good development.

Let me hear from you.

Your truly;
Mr. John.

#211430 by AlanJones Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:37 pm
Dear XXX,

I advise that you read my last mail to you again thoroughly . My last mail to you was self explanatory.
Even when you get to Dublin Ireland ,you still need to pay the 9,500 euro into the government licensed
broker's account in that way his office will assist you to pay, process and procure the required Indemnity
Bond Certificate and have it submitted on your behalf to the bank. Without the Indemnity Bond and stamp
duty receipt, the bank / vault office, will not permit you to sign the final fund release orders at the bank. Please
call me so that we will talk about the remaining required item which is the ( stamp duty receipt. ). Hope to receive
your call soonest.

Sincerely,

David Greesham. +31631383677.

#211472 by AlanJones Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:33 pm
Dear XXX,

I acknowledge receipt of your mail. Please note again that for the releasing bank
to authorize you to sign the final fund release orders at the bank, you the rightful
beneficiary must have the followings :

1. Stamp duty receipt ( This is a receipt that shows Tax payment or Tax receipt or stamp duty charges
paid towards your inheritance amount as mandated by the releasing bank and Financial Service
Authority and European Union Central Bank.).

2. Indemnity Bond Certificate. ( Due to the Bonded nature of your funds ( Cash ) , indemnity bond certificate
is required .

The 9,500 Euro you will be arriving into Dublin will be required for the payment and procurement of the required
Indemnity Bond Certificate. Upon your arrival into Dublin, you will be required to check into a hotel of your choice
in Dublin ( I recommend Hilton Hotel ) . The government licensed broker will either meet with you to collect the 9,500 Euro or he could instruct that you pay in the 9,500 Euro into his account in Dublin. Now upon him receiving your payment, will assist you to pay, process and procure the required Indemnity Bond Certificate and have it officially
submitted to the bank. So this process of getting the Indemnity bond might take up to 5 to 6 hours for the broker to
conclude. So you must make provision to stay in Dublin for at least one night.

Next is the issue of the stamp duty receipt. I have written our affiliate bank which is Lloyds Bank London asking them
to forward a copy of your stamp duty receipt. As at yesterday evening, they have not sent anything over to me to prove
that you have paid any Tax on your inheritance amount or that you have paid any stamp duty charges towards your
inheritance amount . Since it seems like you don't have the stamp duty receipt, then the next option will be for me to
apply for a 30 days Waiver application to the bank directors stating that you should be allowed to sign the final fund
release orders at the bank and that you will pay the stamp duty charges 30 days upon receipt of you full inheritance amount.

Any body that tells you that you will finish everything on Thursday and go back to XXX on same Thursday is not
being practical. I will do my best to work with you to get the indemnity bond on thursday and on Friday, i will take you to
the bank where you will sign the final fund release orders at the bank and in the presence of the releasing bank officials.
You must make provisions to stay in Dublin Ireland for a least one night. Finally, please note again that i am a licensed
Financial Consultant authorized by the releasing bank to help you to facilitate the release of your funds and nothing more. The government licensed broker is the one that will assist you to get the Indemnity bond . So with your copperation, and you following my instructions, then things will be accomplished. Hope to hear from you soonest.

Sincerely,

David Greesham.

#211526 by AlanJones Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:52 am
From [email protected]

Dear XXXX,

Thanks for your mail. Our affiliate bank Llloyds bank knows that such a transaction will be very difficult
to conclude in just hours. Usually once a client is referred to us, we schedule an appointment and we
usually schedule it for 2 working days because there are requirements that need to be paid for and processed
and officially submitted to the bank as required. These are all sensitive issues and the amount involved is huge.

However, i am willing to do my best to see if we could conclude this same Thursday but you will have to listen and
follow my instructions to avoid further time wasting. I strongly advise that you wire or deposit the 9,500 Euro to the
government lisenced broker's account below :

ULSTER BANK.
33 COLLEGE GREEN
DUBLIN 2, DUBLIN IRELAND.

ACCOUNT NUMBER : 137255XX.

SORT CODE : 985010.

BIC / SWIFT CODE : ULSBIE2D.

IBAN NUMBER : IE04 ULSB 9850 101372 55XX.

ACCOUNT NAME : VINCENT S. JACKS.

As soon as you wire or deposit the funds as instructed above, the licensed broker will receive
your payment and use today wednesday to start the process and by tomorrow afternoon, hopefully
the indemnity bond would be ready and by 2.00pm on thursday i will take you to the bank where you
will be required to sign the final fund release orders and 24 hours after that, your full inheritance amount
will be released into your nominated account. That's the only way this could work for you to catch your flight
on thursday evening. I strongly advise that you wire / deposit this 9,500 Euro today in other to avoid any
further delays. I await to receive a scanned copy of your payment slip / receipt soonest.

Sincerely,

David Greesham.

#211534 by AlanJones Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:18 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you for your mail and update you should be in close communication with him and also if you did not understand anything let him know for him to clear you because he is in a better position to advice you and clear you in any of your concern and also you should be following his directions and instruction so that we can conclude everything with the bank soonest without any delay or problem.

Keep me posted with every development of things and also let me know once you arrive to Dublin Ireland tomorrow.

Let me hear from you.

Your truly;
Mr. John.

#211548 by AlanJones Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:43 am
Dear XXX,

I confirm receipt of your mail. Alrigth as soon as you come in tomorrow, please take the cash
and proceed to Ulster bank and make the deposit into the broker's account i sent you earlier
and scan and forward a copy of your payment slip to my attention. As soon as the broker confirms
receipt of your payment, he will proceed with the plan of getting the Indemnity Bond Certificate and
you and i will have to work out on how to finish this . Hope to receive your payment slip earlier tomorrow.
Have a safe trip to Dublin.

Sincerely,

David Greesham.

#211549 by AlanJones Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:47 am
Dear XXX,

I receive your mail and you should try and take it easy with him because may be i think he is trying to make it to be possible for you tomorrow to conclude everything in the bank sign every other document that you will sign and go back to your country by evening once he guild you in everything in the bank tomorrow.

XXX,i advice you should try and follow up with the officer because he is working everything in your own favor to see that everything conclude tomorrow in the bank so that he can as well return back to your country by tomorrow as well.

Keep me posted with every development of things and also let me know once you arrive to Dublin Ireland tomorrow.

Let me hear from you.

Your truly;
Mr. John.

#211562 by AlanJones Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:24 pm
I have instructed you on what to do in my last mail. I will not repeat my self again. It's up to
you to follow my instructions or you try to do it your own way and please don't try to teach
me how to do my job .

David Greesham.

#211563 by AlanJones Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:28 pm
Dear XXX,

You should try and explain things to him,and also try to follow his direction so that he will guild you and do everything tomorrow.

XXX,you don't have to be doing things in your own way to avoid any problem or mistake from your side because the officer is in the better position to guild you in everything because he is working in your own favor OK.

keep me posted with the development of things once you have finalize things with him tomorrow.

Let me hear from you.

Your truly;
Mr. John.

#211604 by AlanJones Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:29 pm
From John Scott - [email protected]

Dear XXX,

I receive your mail and i don't understand what you mean what do you mean that Our partnership is now concluded and I will take no further part in this transaction,XXX tell me that you are joking because i can not a afford to loose all my life saves to bring this business to up to this present stage i advice you to proceed to Dublin Ireland tomorrow morning and complete everything because this is all my life hope and i have invested all i have to bring this business up to this stage don't play with this business deal.

You don't need to do things in your own way because you need to follow the normal procedures of inheritance this funds are not mine and also is not yours,An Inheritance like this nature, what will make it crime is if you did not follow the Rules, Laws/Procedures of an INTERNATIONAL INHERITANCE and as such I have made all I can by plan on how this business should be followed, to sign all the document that are needed for you to sign so that we will finalize everything to everything possible tomorrow and contact the officer who is working and doing everything possible in your file because he is the rightfully person to guild you on how to do everything so that we can finalize everything and this transaction can be concluded.

Let me hear from you once you have arrive Dublin tomorrow and contact the officer for more guild line and direction.

Let me hear from you.

Your truly;
Mr. John.

#211635 by AlanJones Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:55 am
Dear XXX,

I did you receive any further update from the bank to know how they will handle this because i can't just lose all my life saves email the bank and let them change the signing officer to another country so that you will go to their bank and sign everything and witness the transfer there.

Kindly contact the bank and ask them to change the signing center office so that you will make your arrangement to meet with the officer in their office for the signing email the bank now and keep me posted.

I am waiting for your urgent mail once you have done that.

Let me hear from you.

Your truly;
Mr. John.

#211636 by AlanJones Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:57 am
THE MANAGER
LLOYDS TSB BANK.
MB. IM99 1AT,
P.O. Box SE13 6BB.
LONDON FINANCE HOUSE
Date: 24th July. 2014

Attention: XXX,

Sir,

RE- PAYMENT OF US £75,000,000.00 ( Seventy Five Million British Pound Sterling Only) ON ACCOUNT NUMBER 103-55189-0 OF LATE SGT. BRENDON C. REISS.

We write to acknowledge the receipt Date 23th July 2014,we did not understood your problem if you don't like the service of the officer in Dublin we will write to the BOI and the transaction can take place in our other payment center in any other country here in Europe.

However we will inform by Her Majesty Treasury Department on how you will conclude your transaction to any of our Affiliate regional Head Office in Europe for the signing of the final fund release order form, It is certified to transfer your funds Immediately upon your signing at any of our Foreign Payment Office in confirmation with the Bank.

We wait your responses and also we will send you our other center for the signing of your funds,we are sorry for any inconveniences it may case you.

Thanks and help us to serve you better.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
Mr. Ulrich Gorey .(FC)
FOR: LLOYD'S TSB BANK.

This transmission may contain information that is privileged,confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law if you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, if you received this transmission in error,please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether is electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.

#211690 by AlanJones Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:13 pm
THE MANAGER
LLOYDS TSB BANK.
MB. IM99 1AT,
P.O. Box SE13 6BB.
LONDON FINANCE HOUSE
Date: 24th July. 2014
;

Attention: XXX,

Sir,

RE- PAYMENT OF US £75,000,000.00 ( Seventy Five Million British Pound Sterling Only) ON ACCOUNT NUMBER 103-55189-0 OF LATE SGT. BRENDON C. REISS.

We write to acknowledge the receipt of your mail and we wish to inform you that your funds have been deposited with ING Bank Valth in Bruxelles Begium so you are advice to make your arrangement and contact the officer in charge of the funds and make an arrangement to meet with him for the signing of the funds in ING Bank Valth in Bruxelles Begium.

Furthermore,we wish to inform you that a Financial Consultant Firm in Bruxelles has been mandated to oversee the payment of the funds and also to help you authenticate the documents that will back up the clearance of the funds to suit Europe law,furthermore note that your funds has been legally bonded and insured before deposit with ING Bank Valth in Bruxelles Begium.

However you are required by Her Majesty Treasury Department to proceed to our regional Head Office in Bruxelles Begium everything will be concluded in ING Bank Valth for the signing of the final fund release order form, It is certified to transfer your funds Immediately upon your signing ING Bank Valth Foreign Payment Office in Bruxelles Begium in confirmation with the Bank.

Furthermore,you are expected to contact the financial consultant firm for him to inform you the date for you to be there in the bank and also with the needed items below.

1: 2 passport photogragh.
2: € 9,500 Euros in cash for Stamp Duty charges & Inheritance Fees.
3: A photocopy of your International Passport copy or ID.

Contact information:

Halifaz Group BV
(A division of Halifaz Financial Services BV Zaventem, België)
(Financial Consultant and Assests Management)
Avenue Louise 310
Brussels Belgium
Clientservice--- Mr. Benjamin Ruddy
Tel: +32-489-065-735
Email: [email protected]

You are advice by Her Majesty Treasury Department to contact the officer now so that he will advice you and let you know the time and Date for the signing of your funds and also give you Date when you will be in ING Bank Valth.

We advice you as well to keep us informed once your account have been credited in Belgium so that we can update our account records here.

Thanks and help us to serve you better.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
Mr. Ulrich Gorey .(FC)
FOR: LLOYD'S TSB BANK.

This transmission may contain information that is privileged,confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law if you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, if you received this transmission in error,please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether is electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.