Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#129217 by soldierfortune Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:08 pm
Scammer in brief:

Miss. Cynthia Norbert Mickey, 23 years old woman from the Liberia, parents was killed by the rebels during a civil war. Manage to escape in the Dakar, Senegal where currenty reside in the Church Orphanage. Late father (Dr. Norbert Mickey) left an inheritance $4.8 million US dollars, deposited in Senegalese bank and Miss. Cynthia is the next of kin. Due a number of reasons she don't have access of the funds, mainly according to the financial governing laws of Senegal, people under refugees are not allow to participate personal into any monetary transaction or to operate an account international or locally. She needs the foreign trustee/investor, who will claim for the deposited funds on her behalf. The funds would be transferred to the trustee/investor's account and invested on the lucrative business. The trustee/investor would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him and start new better life.

She obtained a lawyer (Barrister (Dr.) Eran Nomeiho) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which Miss. Cynthia would sign in the High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/investor and sign documents on behalf of him. There was a number of costs, total sum €1.955 EURO and it should been pay immediately via Western Union.

MONEY RECEIVER:

Name: Eran Nomeiho
Address: No 10 Avenue Rubadiao Colly, Dakar, Senegal

Site: twofishdating
User: cynthi
Profile is visible only for friends

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Site: twofishdating
Date: 09-13-2012 16:39:35
Subject: hello

[email protected], My name is cynthia i saw your profile today and became intrested in you, i will also like to know you more, and if you can send an email to my email address, i will give you my pictures here is my email address ([email protected]) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my emai1_ address above.

Miss cynthia
PLS PLS CONTACT ME DIRECTLY TO MY EMAIL

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal

Received: from [41.82.163.146]
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 09:38:29 +0100 (BST)
Subject: My dear , this is a little about me and i will like to know more about you.

Hello my dear, I write to you with love, care and trust. How are you today? I hope that you are doing well with all your family and friends. I am very happy to receive your reply, thanks so much for finding time to reply my mail. It gives me a lot of joy and happiness to receive your reply. My name is Miss Cynthia Norbert Mickey, i am a Liberian in West Africa and presently i am residing in a church orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago, i was born on Tuesday, the 22nd day of March, 1989, twenty-three (23) years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches tall, 55kg weight black hair and brown eyes. My hobbies include, reading, cooking, dancing, taking care of people, sharing problems with others and find solution to the problems, going to beach with my friends and other social things that used to keep someone happy. I love singing, watching television, studying the bible, i am respectful honest, etc, i hate lies, dishonest people, promise and fail, taking others for granted, disobeying God, etc.

I am the only daughter to Dr/Mrs Norbert Mickey, i lost my both parents during this deadly political war that damaged thousands of innocent souls in Liberia. My family was among the first target of the rebels because my late father was an international successful businessman and also a politician supporting the present government when the problems was about to start. My mother was a government nurse working in my country capital (Monrovia). Due to this all the members of my family was murdered in a cold blood and our family house was set blazed. I was lucky and survived by the mercy of God Almighty. I escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place. It is only myself who is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country, Senegal, where i am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called LIBERIA. I am hoping for a day i will be totally free from the pains and shackles of life. I have encountered pain and suffering ever since i lost my parents but i know that someday i will wear a smile on my face again.

I have much to tell you. However i want to know if you are willing and ready to help me smile agai. To help me become somebody in the society. To give me a better life. Something has been bothering me and i have kept it to myself because i am afraid to disclose it to anyone. I am afraid of betrayal. I am afraid someone might take advantage of me if i should disclose it to anyone. I have been praying to God to give me someone who will not betray my trust and confidence in him. Someone who will not cheat and deceive me. I am very much afraid. But if you will promise me that you will stand for me as a guardian, a friend indeed, good Samaritan then i will open up to you.

I would like to know more about you, your real name, your likes and dislike, your hobbies, and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Below is my picture and i wait to receive your mail with your picture (s). I pray to God to guide and protect you in all you are doing. Have a wonderful moment.

Yours in love,
Miss Cynthia Norbert Mickey.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.149.12]
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 15:45:14 +0100 (BST)
Subject: My dear , this is more about me , i hope that you will not betray me ? .

Hello my dear, I write to you with love and trust. I appreciate your mail. Right now as i am writing this mail to you something in me tells me that the time for me to wear a smile has come. I see you as a guardian, a savior, a friend, a good Samaritan who God will use to wipe away my tears. As i told you before that i am residing in the church orphanage home in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. I did not have any other person that could be able to help me out, the only person i have now is:

Reverend James Ken (St Mary's Catholic Church)
His office telephone number is +221-77-053-88-82 (00221770538882) .

I am so lucky that the reverend in charge of the orphanage home, Reverend Father James Ken gave me the privilege to make use of his office computer and it is with his office computer that i use to read and reply your mails i could have wished to come on line and chat with you but i can't, because our reverend father does not allow chatting in his office, he only gives us some minutes to read and reply our mails. Here in the orphanage home, i am living in female's hostel. I will be very glad if you can call me on his office telephone number. When you call him tell him that you want to speak with Miss Cynthia Norbert Mickey. He will send for me to come to his office and receive your call.

My dear, i feel so much pains about the death of my family members because i have never seen a father like my late beloved father. He was an international successful businessman (he dealt on hospital equipments) and also a politician, he supplied hospital equipments to France, South Africa, Senegal etc. To show how kind and caring he was to me, when he was alive, he made a deposit of some amount of money in a foreign financial institution, which he used my name as the next of kin to the deposit. I thank God that i have the deposit certificate of the money and my late father's death certificate. I want you to assist me to transfer this money to your account. Immediately after this transfer in your account, you will come down here to assist me or send me some money from there to get my traveling documents and air ticket to meet you.

I am hoping to read your mail that you will always be there for me. That you will never betray me, i promised not to disappoint you. I hope that you will not take advantage of me or deceive me?. I promise to love you to the best i can and with the last drop of my blood. My dear, i need your information such a :

Your Full Names: ......
Address: ......
Telephone: ......

To forward them to the bank for introduction and necessary action to make the transfer to your account. In my next mail i will tell you more about this money and the foreign financial institution where the money was deposited. My dear, i have never told any other person about the existence of this money expect you and our reverend father (who is like a father to me over here) and i will like you to keep it secret among other people because i am afraid of loosing the money and/or my life. I humbly waiting for your mail and also i thank you so much for your picture. Kisses and hugs to you. Till i hear from you remain blessed and protected.

Yours in love,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.168.226]
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 08:54:48 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Darling , here is the contact of the bank , please do contact them immediately.

Hello my lovely darling, I write to you with love and trust. I hope that you are doing good over there, i thank you so much for your mail and your desires to assist me out of this hell, the Almighty God will be the one to pay back. I am not too fine over here due to my ugly situation but i know with God above and you by my side, i will soon regain my lost joy, happiness and freedom. Really it sounds somehow depositing such a big trust to somebody that you have never seen in person but one thing you ought to understand is that anybody who is into difficult situation may be looking for help from every angle and when i come in contact with you i was somehow felt relaxed saying with you that God has answered my fasting and prayers. I was moved. Please do not betray me, i promised not to disappoint you.

I appreciate your efforts to assist me to be out and free and to help me to get the money from the bank and this has made me to informed the bank about you. I see you as a very nice person whom i can lean upon for trust and support for life. I see you as very responsible, competent and mature enough to assist me to direct my life to a positive direction in life. As i told you, i have not told anyone about the existence of this money except you and our reverend father (who is like a father to me over here) and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is money i feel all interest will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all these information. I have informed the bank about my plans to take and transfer this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a trustee who will stand on my behalf to this money due to my refugee status and the law of this country. I have decided not to continue staying over here any more. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with their contact information below, please tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer the money deposited in their bank by my late father to your account over there. Here is the contact of the bank, do try to contact them on both phone and email. Here is the bank contact information:

AFRICAN RESERVE BANK OF SENEGAL PLC.
Transfer Manager: Mr Johnsteve Godwin
Addres : UNIT 44, NO 7 PRESIDENT LANE DAKAR SENEGAL.
Registered No : 1137168
Tel: ( +221 ) 77 293 14 25
( +221 ) 76 550 90 66
Fax:( +221 ) 33 867 17 02
E-mail: ([email protected])
([email protected])

Information about the deposit code are as follows:
Name of depositor: Dr. Norbert Mickey
Next of kin: Miss Cynthia Norbert Mickey
Nationality: Liberia
Amount deposited: 4.8 Million US Dollars
Account Number: 45157195300

Or you send your full information so that i will forward it to bank to make the transfer to your given account in your country.

1 . FULL NAME : .........
2 . HOME AND OFFICE ADDRESS : ........
3 . TELEPHONE NUMBER : ........
4 . BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION : .........

Darling, please try and contact them now to know the possibilities of transferring the money to your account. My darling, i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promised to be very grateful and will equally need you in all areas of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young and inexperienced to comfortably manage this money for now. Darling, as i told you this orphanage home is just like a prison and my prayer is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that immediately after the transfer you will come down here to assist me to get my traveling documents or send some money from there so that our reverend father will help me to get all the needed papers to join you over ther. I do not think that i will regret being with you over there, i feel it is so better for me to be with you than to be over here.

I hope you approach this issue as yours, and give an urgent attention, because i am not in good condition and i want to be free and happy in all my life, i so much trust you and i will like you to maintain the trust i have deposited on you. Darling, please keep this transaction secret, it is my only inheritance from my late beloved parents and it is my future and my life. I will not like people to know about this fund because i am afraid to loose my life and/or the money. I will be waiting to receive your mail with regards that you have contacted the bank. I leave you in the hands of Almighty God for His blessings and protection.

Yours in love,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

IP: not available, gmail user
Sender: [email protected]
From: "African Reserve Bank Of Senegal Plc." <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 10:06:26 +0000
Subject: Transfer Department of African Reserve Bank of Senegal Plc.

THE AFRICAN RESERVE BANK OF SENEGAL PLC.
REGISTERED OFFICE: UNIT 44 , NO 7 PRESIDENT LANE DAKAR SENEGAL. REGISTERED NO: 1137168,
TELEPHONE: (+221) 77 293 14 25, (+221) 76 550 90 66,
FAX: (+221) 33 867 17 02,
EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected],
DATE: 13/OCTOBER/2012

For Your Kind Attention: Mr ”xxxxxxxxxxx”,
Sir,

The African Reserve Bank of Senegal Plc. (ARBS) through the office of the Transfer Manager/Director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer says welcome and wishes to formally write to you in respect of your mail and information which we have received from Miss Cynthia Norbert Mickey the Next of Kin to our late customer (late Dr. Norbert Mickey) and his substantial Money Deposit in ARBS. Actually, we have earlier been formally informed about you by Miss Cynthia Norbert Mickey that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative to claim her late father's deposit with our bank. With reference to the letter she wrote to this bank, in which she officially informed this bank of her interest to transfer this fund. Late Dr Norbert Mickey is our late customer with account Number 45157195300 and substantial Deposit of Four Million, Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars Only ($4,800,000.00) in African Reserve Bank of Senegal. Hence you have been formally appointed and nominated as a trustee to represent the Next of Kin/Beneficiary. ARBS is here to serve you. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund, you have to provide the following :

1. A power of attorney (Certified) and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the fund to your bank account on her behalf. Note ( i ): This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer (as the money originated from Africa and the Next of Kin/Beneficiary is currently residing in Senegal).

2. The death certificate of late Dr. Norbert Mickey (ur deceased customer confirming the death)

3. A copy of Certificate of Deposit of the account issued to Late Dr. Norbert Mickey by African Reserve Bank of Senegal Plc. (ARBS).

Note ( ii ) that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect, our interest, your interest and that of the next of kin, concerning the claim. These shall also help ARBS to diligently serve you to ensure a smooth, quick and successful transfer of this fund possibly within Forty-Eight ( 48 ) hours of acknowledgment of reception of these document .

4 . Also you have to provide your full account information where you want our bank to transfer the money to, which will facilitate transfer of this fund into your Account in your given Bank as soon as these documents are provided.

African Reserve Bank of Senegal stands on the policy of best service to satisfy to the best interest of our customers. Should you have any question ( s ), please contact our foreign/wire transfer officer Mr Johnsteve Godwin on telephone number (+221) 77 293 14 25, +221) 76 550 90 66 for more directives/clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Gerald Henry.
(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept.).

Received: from [41.82.139.69]
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 16:24:38 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Darling , do contact this lawyer for the preparation of the power of attorney and affidavit of oath.

Hello my lovely darling, I write to you with love and trust. I thank you so much for all that you are doing to assist me to regain my lost joy, happiness and freedom, the Lord will grant your heart desires and bring your beautiful dreams to reality. Dear, i attached you the copy of my late father's death certificate and the statement of account, please do keep them to yourself, as you know that this money is my only inheritance from my late parents and it is my only hope of survival and starting up a new life and if anything happens to this money, it may lead to my death. Do not betray me and never break my heart. These documents are my only proof and evidence to the money and i can not send them to anyone if not you and i believe that you will maintain the trust which i have posed on you.

Darling, i can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my late father's money to your position. Presently, i have my late father's death certificate and deposit certificate with me here which i send you the copys. I thought it is the only thing that the bank will need from us but since they need a power of attorney and an affidavit of oath to be endorsed by a Senegal resident lawyer for me to sign my signature on it. After reading the mail, i discussed it with our Reverend Father James Ken and he gave me the contact of this lawyer, according to him, the lawyer is sincere, honest, trustworthy, reliable and humane. He is Doctor Barrister Eran Nomeiho. He is a registered lawyer in (Senegalese Bar Association and member ECOWAS Bank Accredited Attorneys).

I will like you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH that will enable you transfer my Four Million, Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only ($4,800,000.00) from AFRICAN RESERVE BANK OF SENEGAL PLC to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status and the law of this country. Below is the contact of the lawyer:

Dr Bar Eran Nomeiho.
E-mail address: ([email protected]) or ([email protected])
Office telephone number: +221-77-041-02-23

I will like you to contact him immediately so that he will commence immediately on the preparation of the remaining documents. Do get back to me once you contact him so that i will know the condition of things. I promised you from my heart that i will never disappoint you and i am equally expecting the same from you. God bless you as you contact him immediately.

Yours in love,
Cynthia.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.146.98]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 07:37:47 +0000
Subject: FROM BARRISTER ERAN NOMEIHO LAW CHAMBERS.????????????????

ERAN NOMEIHO CHAMBERS SOLICITORS/ADVOCATES AND FINANCIAL ATTORNEYS.
MEMBER SENEGALESE BAR ASSOCIATION AND ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
NO 10 AVENUE RUBADIAO COLLY, DAKAR SENEGAL.
Email : [email protected]
Office Telephone: +221-77-041-02-23

OUR REF: ENC/03592, YOUR REF: MDQ/0942
DATE : 15/10/2012

Attention: Mr ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”,

I have drafted a tentative power of attorney/affidavit of oath based on your request and information which will be notarized on my chambers letter head after the signature of the party involved at the Federal High Court here in Dakar Senegal. After due consultations from Dakar Federal High Court, i was made to understand that it will officially cost the sum of One Hundred and Fifty Euros Only (£150.00) to legalize the power of attorney, but poverty alleviation levy imposed by government of Senegal on any investor in the country in the category of such fund income is One Thousand, Eight Hundred Euros Only (£1,800.00) which must be paid to inland Revenue Office.

The payment receipt would be tendered to the Federal High Court before the power of attorney is notarized. My chambers' legal fees is One Thousand, Three Hundred and Fifty Euros Only (£1,350.00). The funds in bank is a guarantee to you by the next of kin now, therefore you should pay my legal fees of One Thousand, Three Hundred and Fifty Euros Only (£1,350.00), ( including notary fee) on or before ten banking days after receipt of the fund, in your bank account as customary in legal services in my country.

All i need now to legalize the documents from the Federal High Court here is the Government levy of One Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty-Five Euros Only (£1,955.00) to enable me conclude actions on the authentication of the power of attorney/agreement in the Federal High Court. To speedy the process you are to send the money through Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram Money Transfer (which are the fastest means of sending/receiving money to enable this noble office validate the power of attorney/affidavit of oath here in the High Court and Notary Republic respectively. You are to send the money with my name and address. Send or call my office for the information as soon as you send the money to enable this chambers to go and get the money out from the nearest branch of the Western Union or Money Gram Money here. Once the Government fee is paid it will only take us one Government working day for its readiness for the transfer.

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER / MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER.
My name and address for payment: One Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty-Five Euros Only (£1,955.00) needed now.

Name: Eran Nomeiho.
Address: No 10 Avenue Rubadiao Colly, Dakar Senegal.

I drafted the power of attorney and affidavit of oath with the information which you sent to me and i believe that they are correct and true. Please do not fail to contact me for more clarifications needed on the receipt of this mail.

Thanks.
Faithfully yours,
Barrister Eran Nomeiho.
(Principal Partner), (Esq.)
Eran Nomeiho Chambers Solicitors/Advocates and financial Attorneys.
No 10 Avenue Rubadiao Colly,
Dakar Senegal.
Office tel: (+221-77-041-02-23)
Email: [email protected]
Advertisement

#211537 by akblake Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:30 am
Now also operating as Sandra Jorge Mickey.

Sandra Mickey
Jul 17 (6 days ago)

to me

Hello my dear ,
I write to you with love and trust .

I appreciate your mail . Right now as i am writing this mail to you something in me tells me that the time for me to wear a smile has come . I see you as a guardian , a savior , a friend , a good Samaritan who God will use to wipe away my tears . As i told you before that i am residing in the church orphanage home in Dakar Senegal , as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country . I did not have any other person that could be able to help me out , the only person i have now is :

Reverend James Ken ( St Mary's Catholic Church )
His office telephone number is +221-77-383-75-36 ( 00221773837536 ) .

I am so lucky that the reverend in charge of the orphanage home , Reverend Father James Ken gave me the privilege to make use of his office computer and it is with his office computer that i use to read and reply your mails ( i could have wished to come on line and chat with you but i can't , because our reverend father does not allow chatting in his office , he only gives us some minutes to read and reply our mails ) . Here in the orphanage home , i am living in female's hostel . I will be very glad if you can call me on his office telephone number . When you call him tell him that you want to speak with Miss Sandra Jorge Mickey . He will send for me to come to his office and receive your call .

My dear , i feel so much pains about the death of my family members because i have never seen a father like my late beloved father . He was an international successful businessman ( he dealt on hospital equipments ) and also a politician , he supplied hospital equipments to France , South Africa , Senegal etc . To show how kind and caring he was to me , when he was alive , he made a deposit of some amount of money in a foreign financial institution , which he used my name as the next of kin to the deposit . I thank God that i have the deposit certificate of the money and my late father's death certificate . I want you to assist me to transfer this money to your account . Immediately after this transfer in your account , you will come down here to assist me or send me some money from there to get my traveling documents and air ticket to meet you .

I am hoping to read your mail that you will always be there for me . That you will never betray me , i promised not to disappoint you . I hope that you will not take advantage of me or deceive me ? . I promise to love you to the best i can and with the last drop of my blood .

My dear , i need your information such as :

Your Full Names : ......
Address : ......
Telephone : ......

To forward them to the bank for introduction and necessary action to make the transfer to your account . In my next mail i will tell you more about this money and the foreign financial institution where the money was deposited . My dear , i have never told any other person about the existence of this money expect you and our reverend father ( who is like a father to me over here ) and i will like you to keep it secret among other people because i am afraid of loosing the money and/or my life .

I humbly waiting for your mail . Kisses and hugs to you . Till i hear from you remain blessed and protected .

Yours in love ,
Miss Sandra Jorge Mickey .

PX--1.jpg
211K View Download