Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#210979 by AlanJones Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:12 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel No.: +2340812424476

Attention Beneficiary from the New Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria (DR GODWIN EMEFIELE),

We hereby inform you that the Scotland Yard Police, Interpol, Federal Bureau of Investigation, (FBI) United States of America, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) of Nigeria and all the African Crime fighter leaders have come together to stop scam/internet fraud in Nigeria and all round Africa. We have recovered over US2.6 Billion Dollars from the people we have behind bars, also we have recovered you $15.5 million Dollars., Your 2.6 Billion Dollars is in a consignment vault box, the same application with your $15.5 Million Dollars.

Our duty is to make sure we stop internet scam and money laundering. As for today we have put a lot of fraudsters in jail. We go all over Africa to pick this thieves/internet rats. We have over 8,273 of them in our jails round Africa and we are still looking for more. We are aware that a lot of foreigners out there have been deceived and lost their hard earn money to these fraudsters after promising them percentages in their letters/e-mails for their impending help to move funds out Africa including fake lottery winning notification and at the end of the day, they will collect thousands of dollars from you without a successful end.

We have received the express mandate and instructions of the president, federal republic of Nigeria: Jonathan Goodluck GCFR together with the EFCC Nigeria, the Interpol and the FBI to commence the immediate release of your funds into your nominated account but we can not transfer this funds direct to your bank account,because we are having problem with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) so our method of payment is via Diplomatic Courier Service.So your diplomat has arrive with your consignment box worth One Million, Five Hundred Thousand United State dollars at John.F.Kennedy International Airport New York USA. Dr. Aaron Cohen Brcih now with your Full names,home Address,Phone Number also the name of the closet airport near to you via his email ( [email protected] )

CONGRATULATIONS.
DR GODWIN EMEFIELE
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#210980 by AlanJones Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:13 am
From Diplomatic Courier Service - [email protected]

Re: Funds At John F. Kennedy International Airport New York-USA

Attn: XXX

Your message has been received with the contents well noted. Are you from XXX? or United States of America?

What you have to do now is to send to me the following.

1. Your full name and house address.
2. A scan copy of your international passport/driver's license.
3. Your mobile telephone number and your house telephone number.
4. Delivery Charges of 950 Euros.

Attached is my United Nations Diplomatic International passport for your perusal. Get back to me as soon as possible so that we can commence on the delivery.

Call me on +234 081 24244 765

Best regards,

Dr. Aaron Cohen Brich
Diplomatic Courier Service

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#211062 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:33 am

Your message has been received with the contents well noted. It was not a mistake.

Okay the Consignment vault box that contains your funds will be delivered to you in XXX, therefore all you have to do is to send to me the following.

1. Your full name and house address.
2. A scan copy of your international passport/driver's license.
3. Your mobile telephone number and your house telephone number.
4. Delivery Charges of 950 Euros.

Attached is my United Nations Diplomatic International passport for your perusal. Get back to me as soon as possible so that we can commence on the delivery.

Call me on +234 081 24244 765

Best regards,

Dr. Aaron Cohen Brich

#211095 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 am

Your message has been received with the contents well noted.This is how you can send the €950 to me to enable me commence the delivery. Send the €950 via Western union Money Transfer on the name of my Secretary below .

RECEIVER'S NAME: MR. LOVEDAY CHIDI
RECEIVER'S ADDRESS: CITY LAGOS
TEXT QUESTION: WHAT COLOR
ANSWER: BROWN.
AND SEND THE MTCN NUMBER, THE SENDER'S NAME AND ADDRESS VIA EMAIL.

CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY ON +234 081 24244 765

Best regards,

Dr. Aaron Cohen Brich

#211143 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:21 pm

Your message has been received with the contents well noted. €950 is to small for bank account, so Send the €950 via Western union Money Transfer on the name of my Secretary below . It will be very easy to collect. Please send it through Western Union that is the easiest way to receive the money.

RECEIVER'S NAME: MR. LOVEDAY CHIDI
RECEIVER'S ADDRESS: CITY LAGOS
TEXT QUESTION: WHAT COLOR
ANSWER: BROWN.
AND SEND THE MTCN NUMBER, THE SENDER'S NAME AND ADDRESS VIA EMAIL.

Best regards,

Dr. Aaron Cohen Brich

#211194 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:50 am

Your message has been received with the contents well noted. Please don't say that I am talking rubbish. I will give a Bank account where pay in the €9,500 (Nine Thousand, Five Hundreds Euros)

Once you send the €9,500 (Nine Thousand, Five Hundreds Euros) please kindly scan the payment slip and send it to me through email attachments. Also the delivery of the consignment will be on Friday 25th July 2014,

I will give you a Bank account on my next email.

Best regards,

Dr. Aaron Cohen Brich

#211268 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:03 pm

Attn: Mr. XXX

Your message has been received with the contents well noted. HERE is bank account details where you will send the € 9,500 (Nine Thousand, Five Hundreds Euros)

SEND THE € 9,500 (Nine Thousand, Five Hundreds Euros)

BANK NAME: BANCO POPULAR
ACCOUNT NUMBER: ES70 0075 3085 1906 0072 1920
SWIFT CODE: POPUESMM.
BANK ADDRESS: AV. JUAN CARLOS 1I, 15, 28806 MADRID, SPAIN.
ACCOUNT NAME: BRIGHT ANANE
ACCOUNT OWNER'S ADDRESS: CALLE BISSAU 5, 28934 MOSTOLES, MADRID, SPAIN.

Try and send the money today so that delivery of the consignment will hold on Friday 25th July 2014, so reconfirm to me your house address and your nearest airport for arrival.

Best regards,

Dr. Aaron Cohen Brich
Diplomatic Couri

#211284 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:55 pm

Your message has been received with the contents well noted. Please the

The delivery fee is €9,500 (Nine Thousand, Five Hundreds Euros) NOT € 950

Therefore what you will send € 9,500 (Nine Thousand, Five Hundreds Euros) into any of this bank account below.

I will prefer you use this Bank account in Switzerland to send the money

BANK CREDIT SUISSE St.
ADDRESS: GALLEN / SWITZERLAND
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 4835-54600- 62-1
SWIFT CODE: CRESCHZZ80A
IBAN- CODE: CH6704835005460062001
BENEFICIARY: FELTEX

OR.

BANK NAME: BANCO POPULAR
ACCOUNT NUMBER: ES70 0075 3085 1906 0072 1920
SWIFT CODE: POPUESMM.
BANK ADDRESS: AV. JUAN CARLOS 1I, 15, 28806 MADRID, SPAIN.
ACCOUNT NAME: BRIGHT ANANE
ACCOUNT OWNER'S ADDRESS: CALLE BISSAU 5, 28934 MOSTOLES, MADRID, SPAIN.

Best regards,

Dr. Aaron Cohen Brich
Diplomatic Couri

#211349 by AlanJones Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:44 am

Your message has been received with the contents well noted.

If I said that the delivery fee will cost you € 950 that was a very big mistake.I am really sorry about that please

The delivery fee is € 9,500 (Nine Thousand, Five Hundreds Euros) with this the transaction will be completed.

So please make sure that € 9,500 (Nine Thousand, Five Hundreds Euros) into any of this bank account below on Thursday as you have said so that I can commence the delivery on Friday 25th July 2014

I will prefer you use this Bank account in Switzerland to send the money instead of the other Bank, with this BANK: CREDIT SUISSE St it will be very easy.

THIS BANK IS CORRECT USE IT AND SEND THE MONEY PLEASE.

BANK: CREDIT SUISSE St.
ADDRESS: GALLEN / SWITZERLAND
BENEFICIARY: FILTEX

I tried many times to call you today, but you busy my calls and never pick your calls.Call me on +234 081 24244 765.

Best regards,

Dr. Aaron Cohen Brich
Diplomatic Courier
Tel: +234 081 24244 765

#211475 by AlanJones Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:44 am
From US FBI - [email protected]

MR. ROBERT MULLER III

FORMER. FBI DIRECTOR

Street NW Washington, DC 20535.
Phone: (202) 278-20001
Fax:(202) 278-27822
Official E-mail: [email protected]
Private Email [email protected]

ATTN: XXX
XXX
Tel: XXX

RE: YOUR TWO CONSIGNMENT VAULT BOXES IN XXX NOW FOR SIX DAYS

DELIVERY CODE: (26201FBI)DELIVERY:BENEFICIARY XXX

I have been in XXX Airport for the past 6 days now to deliver your Consignment Vault Boxes that contains your funds, and we have been contacting you, but you have received to pick your cal nor answer our email.

The Customs of Officers are requesting that such consignments will be cleared and you have to pay for duty in other to allow us to deliver your consignment vault boxes to your house address stated; Receiver's Name: XXX;house Address XXX Telephone XXX,

The Custom officer said that the clearance and duty has to be paid this week, fail to do that, they said that will handle of the consignment to the XXX Security Operatives for not clearing the consignments and duty fee delivery, I have all your information including your identification.

The clearing fee of the consignments,the Duty fee is € 17,800, "Seventeen thousand, Eight Hundred Euros", please get back to me as soon as possible so that I can advise on on how you will send the money to me through Money Gram or Western union money transfer so that I can do the necessary.

Right now I am at XXX Airport at XXX , the city very close to XXX to avoid the customs to sezie the Consignments vault box,this pending when you will send the € 17,800, Seventeen thousand, Eight Hundred Euros, so that I can do the clearing with the customs and pay for the duty fee to enable me come to your house address at XXX Telephone XXX. If I did not hear from you through email. I will be moving to XXX

Please confirm your name and your house address, telephone number and your identification copy. I have attached my international passport for proper identification when we meet face to face in your house.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

MR. ROBERT MULLER III
FORMER. FBI DIRECTOR
Street NW Washington, DC 20535.
Phone: (202) 278-20001

#211478 by AlanJones Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:54 am
MR. ROBERT MULLER III
FORMER. FBI DIRECTOR
Street NW Washington, DC 20535. Phone: (202) 278-20001

XXX

RE: YOUR TWO CONSIGNMENT VAULT BOX IN XXX NOW FOR SIX DAYS

Your message has been received. I want to let you know that I am the Personal in- charge of your delivery as directed by the Executive Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria DR GODWIN EMEFIELE who sent you this message below to contact me. but a Hacker hacked his system and change all the information to his own, the hacjer is Aaron

Attention Beneficiary from the New Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria (DR GODWIN EMEFIELE),

We hereby inform you that the Scotland Yard Police, Interpol, Federal Bureau of Investigation, (FBI) United States of America, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) of Nigeria and all the African Crime fighter leaders have come together to stop scam/internet fraud in Nigeria and all round Africa. We have recovered over US2.6 Billion Dollars from the people we have behind bars, also we have recovered you $15.5 million Dollars., Your 2.6 Billion Dollars is in a consignment vault box, the same application with your $15.5 Million Dollars.

Our duty is to make sure we stop internet scam and money laundering. As for today we have put a lot of fraudsters in jail. We go all over Africa to pick this thieves/internet rats. We have over 8,273 of them in our jails round Africa and we are still looking for more. We are aware that a lot of foreigners out there have been deceived and lost their hard earn money to these fraudsters after promising them percentages in their letters/e-mails for their impending help to move funds out Africa including fake lottery winning notification and at the end of the day, they will collect thousands of dollars from you without a successful end.

We have received the express mandate and instructions of the president, federal republic of Nigeria: Jonathan Goodluck GCFR together with the EFCC Nigeria, the Interpol and the FBI to commence the immediate release of your funds into your nominated account but we can not transfer this funds direct to your bank account,because we are having problem with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) so our method of payment is via Diplomatic Courier Service.So your diplomat has arrive with your consignment box worth Fifteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United State dollars at XXX Airport at XXX. Contact Mr. Robert Mueller III now with your Full names,home Address,Phone Number also the name of the closet airport near to you via his email [email protected]

CONGRATULATIONS.
DR GODWIN EMEFIELE
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
...................................................................................

BUT THE SO CALLED DR.AARON COHEN BRICH hacked your email and collected all the information and start when you sent the first message on the 19th of July 2014, and I replied you, due to the fact that Aaron has access to your email he deleted my message from your inbox, when I requested your details, when you sent it entered my email before Aaron deleted it from your inbox, since then I have been written to you, but aaron keeps deleting your message, because he has access to your email address, then when you sent the second email I received your information,

For your information, Aaron Cohen is accessing your email address, he has your email address and password, and he is using them to access your email address every minute of the day. Also he checks your email before you check your email, whenever he check your emails, he will delete my message. So change your email address

So I will suggest that you should change your email address and use the new one to contact so as to enable your informations to be safe.

Because Aaron does not know where you came from he was thinking that you are from USA, later he asked you if you are from New Zealand or Germany,

Contact DR GODWIN EMEFIELE to confirm who is in charge of your delivery through his email address: [email protected] , you are taken risky dealing with so called aaron.

Also Aaron cannot make the delivery because he is incompetent and he lacks professional touch. But if you wish to continue with him I will allow, but I promised you that he will be arrested by tomorrow

If you want the consignments return back there is no problem, I will do that. But if you want to receive the consignment let me know as soon as possible. Because already I have your information, just that Aaron hacked your email address.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I have been in XXX Airport for the past 6 days now to deliver your Consignment Vault Boxes that contains your funds, and we have been contacting you, but you have received to pick your cal nor answer our email.

The Customs of Officers are requesting that such consignments will be cleared and you have to pay for duty in other to allow us to deliver your consignment vault boxes to your house address stated; Receiver's Name: XXX;house Address XXX Telephone XXX,

The Custom officer said that the clearance and duty has to be paid this week, fail to do that, they said that will handle of the consignment to the XXX Security Operatives for not clearing the consignments and duty fee delivery, I have all your information including your identification.

The clearing fee of the consignments,the Duty fee is € 17,800, "Seventeen thousand, Eight Hundred Euros", please get back to me as soon as possible so that I can advise on on how you will send the money to me through Money Gram or Western union money transfer so that I can do the necessary.

Right now I am at XXX Airport at XXX , the city very close to XXX to avoid the customs to sezie the Consignments vault box,this pending when you will send the € 17,800, Seventeen thousand, Eight Hundred Euros, so that I can do the clearing with the customs and pay for the duty fee to enable me come to your house address at XXX. If I did not hear from you through email. I will be moving to XXX

Please confirm your name and your house address, telephone number and your identification copy. I have attached my international passport for proper identification when we meet face to face in your house.

Regards,

MR. ROBERT MULLER III
FORMER. FBI DIRECTOR

No one has hacked the victim's email address, this is another tactic to try and scam him, as he refused to send any money when the original scam increased the amount from 950 to 9,500.

#211479 by AlanJones Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:01 am
MR. ROBERT MULLER III
FORMER. FBI DIRECTOR

XXX

RE: YOUR TWO CONSIGNMENT VAULT BOX IN XXX NOW FOR SIX DAYS

Your message has been received. Please the earlier you do that the better because he is checking your email inbox for and it is not good, you need privacy in everything that you.

I will be waiting to receive your email from your new email address.

Regards,

MR. ROBERT MULLER III
FORMER. FBI DIRECTOR
Street NW Washington,
DC 20535. Phone: (202) 278-20001

#211573 by AlanJones Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:25 pm
From US FBI - [email protected]

MR. ROBERT MULLER III
FORMER. FBI DIRECTOR

XXX

RE: YOUR TWO CONSIGNMENT VAULT BOXES IN SWITZERLAND NOW FOR SIX DAYS

Your message has been received. I am sorry for the delay, the network was very poor.

I hope you have deleted all the messages that Aaron sent to you?

Below is the Bank account where you will send the clearing fee and the Duty fee is € 17,800, "Seventeen thousand, Eight Hundred Euros",

ACCOUNT NAME: ROLF SIEVERS
BANK NAME: BANK OF AYUDHYA (krungsri)
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0631839902
sWIFT CODE: AYUDTHBK
ADDRESS: 2119 MOO, 4THEPHARAK ROAD A MUANG SAMUTP
RAKARN 10270, THAILAND.

Once you send the money, kindly send to me the scan copy of the payment slip via email attachment.

Please always use this delivery code on the subject of our daily email (26201FBI) so that you will know when I send you email to you, the same thing applicable to me. Please do Observe the code anytime you are sending emails to me.

Regards,

MR. ROBERT MULLER III
FORMER. FBI DIRECTOR

#211607 by AlanJones Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:46 pm
MR. ROBERT MULLER III
FORMER. FBI DIRECTOR

XXX

Your message has been received.

Below is the Bank account where you will send the clearing fee and the Duty fee is € 17,800, "Seventeen thousand, Eight Hundred Euros",

BANK CREDIT SUISSE St.
ADDRESS: GALLEN -SWITZERLAND
BENEFICIARY: FILTEX

Once you send the money, kindly send to me the scan copy of the payment slip via email attachment.

Please always use this delivery code on the subject of our daily email (26201FBI) so that you will know when I send you email to you, the same thing applicable to me. Please do Observe the code anytime you are sending emails to me.

Regards,

MR. ROBERT MULLER III
FORMER. FBI DIRECTOR

#211752 by AlanJones Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:09 pm
MR. ROBERT MULLER III
FORMER. FBI DIRECTOR

Your message has been received.You don't have to drive down to the airport to pay, because the consignmet is with me, beside the consignment is not with now, I am with the consignment, I am the person that convy the consignment to XXX, and the consignment is with me, you don't have the consignment serial numbers, you cannot just go to the airport to tell them that you want to pay for custom clearance fee and duty fee.

The certificate called authority to deliver is on my name not on your name, because you are not the delivery agent, you going to the airport to pay is not a good idea because they will ask you for your authority to deliver.

All you have to do is to proceed to the Bank tomorrow morning to send the money and send to me the scan copy of the transfer slip as I have limited time left. I am working with time please.

The Bank will not waste if you send the money to the bank account which I have given to you below.clearing fee and the Duty fee is € 17,800, "Seventeen thousand, Eight Hundred Euros",

Your message has been received. You cannot go to the airport to for clearance fee n duty, because they will ask a lot of questions.

So I want to send the money through account this morning, as tomorrow is holiday.

The Bank will not waste if you send the money to the bank account which I have given to you below.clearing fee and the Duty fee is € 17,800, "Seventeen thousand, Eight Hundred Euros",