Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#211053 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:26 am
Posts on dating sites

i wan,t you to do me a favor to write to me in my email address i will tell you more deletes about me ( [email protected] i have something Important to shear with you in my next mail. Its really, private, and very important. and in my next mail i will reply you with my pictures. Thanks [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#211122 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:22 pm
My Dearest One,
Is my pleasure to know you,I have being seeking a way to express my inner mind,but i thank God who by His infinite mercy has given you to me,please i need you to accept my apologies if i have long you in anyway,I am Miss.Lilian Isaaq Deerow, 23 years old girl from Somalia, the daughter of late Mr Abdallah Isaaq Deerow who was one time a Minister of Constitutional Affairs of the transitional government of Somalia under the leadership of President Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed.On July 28, 2006, he was killed outside a mosque in Lilian .My late father, minister of constitutional affairs, was killed after Friday prayers at the mosque by unknown gun men.

I am constrained to contact you due to the what i am facing all this while and the sudden death of my mother,The government in power has vowed to wipe my family,this has turned my life around for pains and sufferings. I ran out of my country because of this incident and to avoid untimely death,as it is right now i don't have anywhere to go or who to call my relatives. I decided to run to the refugee camp where I'm presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country or any-where you might recommend.

My late father of blessed memory deposited the sum of Four Million,Six Hundred thousand U.S Dollars ( US$4,600,000.00 ) i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate ( as his next of kin ) here with me which i will send to you later,As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies when I will come over to your country as I was in my 1st year in the university when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the Total money for your services and the balance will be my investment capital.This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

YOU CAN VISIT THE WEB SITE OF THE STORY http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/5224108.stm

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest,I will put things into action immediately and will educate you more on the way you will assist me receive the money.In the light of the above,I shall appreciate an urgent response indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely with me,with a little introduction of yourself.I am staying at the female hostel here in the refugee camp. Please, keep this transaction to your self only.Do not disclose it to any one till the fund (money) gets to you in your country which I will also come over once the fund (money) gets to you.I promise you sincerity and honesty over this our transaction and relationship and will always love you forever.You can reach me through this number ( 00221-771298542 ) It is a Rev Father phone number, by name ( Rev Father Emmanuel Paul ) who is the rev father of the ( Christ the king Church ) here in the camp, and if you call please
tell
him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel,I have
already inform him, that some one will call me through his phone. He will send for me from the women hostel to come and speak with you.So please do not fail to call me,because I need to hear your voice too.I expect your honest and earliest reply.

I have prepared the letter which i will have to send to the bank, As soon as i received your
Your Full Name -----------------
Your Address -----------------
Your telephone -----------------
Occupation -----------------
Age -----------------
Your Nationality -----------------

I will send the letter to the bank,Beside this i will send to you the contact information's which will allow you to communicate with my bank who will advice you on how best this transfer can be made into your account.

I patiently believe the grace of God which has brought you, will guide and protect you for me as you are my only hope for life restoration.Please email me back soon as you receive this email

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.82.49.124
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#211236 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:29 am
My Dear,
How are you today?.I believe that you are doing well.I am more than happy with your interest to help me to transfer My US$4,600,000.00 million American dollars deposited in an European bank by my late father of which am the next of kin,please my love keep this issue within you,I don't want to lose this money and my life,this a huge amount of money.In short this place is more of a prison and my hope is for you to assist me transfer this money to your position so that i can come over to start a new life with you.

My dear,you know why i trust you before i made this contact with you i ask God to provide to me a person that will lead me to the right Channel some one that will not betray me but can you belief after my fasting and praying it was reveal to me to bestowed more trust in you that you have been giving to me by God listen i will make every thing to make you happy and will be excited to hear your lovely voice through the rev father's number.However,i will like you to contact the European bank where the money was deposited by my late father for confirmation and possibilities of transferring to your account in your country. The contact information of the bank is as follows.

THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL
The name of the transfer officer is : Dr Stephen Hester,
Email address [email protected]
OR [email protected]

I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the US$4,600,000.00 million dollars deposited by my late father late Abdallah Isaaq Deerow of which am the next of kin. I have mapped out 20% of the total sum for your assistance and 5% for expenses .Moreover, i will need your assistance to manage the money on my behalf since am too young to handle such money. God bless you and take good care of yourself for me and also have a nice day as i wait to hear from you.

PLEASE COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FORWARD IT TO THE BANK

Dear Dr Stephen Hester,
It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one Miss Lilian Isaaq Deerow whose father’s name is late Abdallah Isaaq Deerow and that the father has an account no RBS-026004093 in your Bank.Miss Lilian in several occasion has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive a funds valued at US$4,600,000.00 million dollars which her late father deposited with your Bank.I do here by demand that according to advise of Miss Lilian that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my country,I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted

Image Image

#211541 by AlanJones Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:04 am
From Royal Bstransdep - [email protected]

Welcome To Royal Bank of Scotland International [RBS]
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND HQ INST,36 ST ANDREW'S SQUARE,EDINBURGH EH2 2YB, SCOTLAND

Email : [email protected] OR [email protected]

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND. (R.B.S)

For your attention,

Sir,

I'am the Deputy chairman of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your Mail which we have received.

Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss.Lilian Isaaq Deerow. that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim her late father's deposit with our bank.

Late.Abdallah Isaaq Deerow.is our late customer with account no. RBS-026004093, IBANBIC:RBOSGB2L substantial amount (US$4,600,000.00) of deposit with us.

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.How ever before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you,we will like you to send the followings:

1.A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer which she can help you to get one.

2.The death certificate of late. Abdallah Isaaq Deerow. (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

3.A copy of statement of account of the account issued to late. Abdallah Isaaq Deerow. by our bank.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours, the next of kin after the claims.

These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.

Should you have any question(s), please contact foreign transfer officer

Mr. Stephen Hester
for more directives/ clarifications
Yours Faithfully, chairman Mr. Stephen Hester
Deputy chairman Sir Tom McKillop
Make it happen. Find out how ingenuity can help you make it happen here.
=======END OF MESSAGE======

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc, Registered in Scotland No. 90312. Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB

Authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. The Royal Bank of Scotland plc does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.

Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by The Royal Bank of Scotland plc in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate.

Originating IP: 41.82.34.132
City: Dakar

#211662 by AlanJones Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:26 am
Hello Dear,

It took me time to get the contact information of the lawyer who will prepare the power of attorney with your name from the high court for the claim of the funds from the bank by you, the lawyer did not want to discuss any thing with me till I told him that you will contact him for the power of attorney.

Kindly and urgently contact Dr.Martins Reagan Akudasike, he is a senior advocate of Senegal.

PLEASE COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FORWARD IT TO THE LAWYER

Dr.Martins Reagan Akudasike
It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one Miss.Lilian Isaaq Deerow whose father’s name is late Mr Abdallah Isaaq Deerow and that the father died.So before the death of the father,he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank in Europe called Royal Bank of Scotland with the name of Miss Lilian as the next of kin,So duo to condition of the young Lady as a refugee, She wishes me to transfer to money from the bank to my bank account in my country on behalf of her, so i have contacted the bank by myself and they told me to get in touch with a Senegalese resident lawyer who can draft a power of attorney and affidavit of oath with my names and address which will enables me to receive the money as her trustee, I do here by demand that according to advise of the bank ,I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.
Thanks.

Chambers name: Akudasike Chambers
Name:Dr.Martins Reagan Akudasike

Email address:
[email protected]
Tel/Fax: +221776698232
Address: No.777 Boulevard Avenue Senegal

Please my love, try as much as you can today to contact the law with the above email address and ask him to help us to get the needed documents required from the bank, as to enable the bank director for foreign operation to effect the release of the funds to you.As you can see everything concerning this transfer is coming to a perfect end, on that note,please do not fail to get in touch with the lawyer today.I will appreciate if you act according to my instruction,please after contacting the lawyer through email,try also and call him on his direct telephone number at least that will shows a sign of seriousness from you.thank you for your concern and my love for you will never die and nothing will happen to you.
Yours forever,

#211874 by AlanJones Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:27 pm
From Dr.Martins Reagan Akudasike - [email protected]

REPRESENTING PEOPLE AND BUSINESSES IN FINANCIAL
DR.MARTINS CHAMBERS CONSULTANT.
Tel.........00221-776698232

IN OUR EFFORT TO HELP YOU AND YOUR PARTNER, MISS LILIAN,

Attention sir,

Based on your demand to our noble law firm on how to get a letter of affidavit and prepare a power of Attorney for you and your partner, which will give you the power to transfer her late fathers money into your account. Your partner ( Miss Lilian ),was in contact with our law firm on the issue of the preparation of a power of attorney and affidavit of oat. According to the Banks demand, we also denoted that the affidavit of oat and the power of attorney must be prepared by a Senegal lawyer. in view of this, our noble law firm wish to bring to your notice that before we can proceed with the service, we demand from you to forward to this law firm, your full contact details as follows,

YOUR FULL NAME.............................
YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS..................
YOUR AGE.........................................
YOUR COUNTRY...............................
YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER...........
YOUR OCCUPATION/JOB..................

These will enable us move on with the preparing of the power of attorney and the affidavit of oat.Also,i will go to the federal high court to obtain the cost of authentication of the power of attorney and the affidavit of oat before it becomes valid for the transfer, after which our noble law firm will contact you back with the required costs before accepting to render the legal service.

Yours sincerely in service, .
DR MARTINS REAGAN AKUDASIKE CHAMBERS , DAKAR - SENEGAL
Tel ---- 00221-776698232

Originating IP: 41.83.3.168
City: n/a

#211936 by AlanJones Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:26 am
DR. MARTINS REAGAN CHAMBER

REPRESENTING PEOPLE AND BUSINESSES IN FINANCIAL
DR.MARTINS CHAMBERS CONSULTANT.
Tel ---- 00221-776-698-232.

IN OUR EFFORT TO HELP YOU AND YOUR PARTNER, MISS LILIAN.

Sequel to your email on how to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath for you and your partner, your partner was in contact with Rev. Paul to discuss about the issuing to you an authorization letter and affidavit of oath that will enable you to stand on her behalf to transfer her money from Royal Bank of Scotland to your account in your country or else where.

Prior to my enquirers from the Bank and High Court here in Dakar Senegal , It was made to understand from the Bank that there are four documents required by them before the transfer of the money to your account proper.

1. A copy of death certificate of Late Mr Abdallah Isaaq Deerow.
2. A copy of His deposit account.( which she has already brought to our office ).

It's now remaining the other two documents which are power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner.

In view of above and from my inquirers at Federal High Court, it will cost the sum of ( 150 USA Dollars ) for authentication of the power of attorney, ( 150 USA Dollars) for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid, ( 110 USA Dollars ) for notary stamping at the notary office before it will go out from Dakar,Senegal here and my legal processing fee of ( 110 USA Dollars ) and the sum total is ( 520 USA Dollars) only to get everything done.

To speedy the process immediately, you have send this total money to me today to enable my noble office prepare and validate of the power of attorney here in the high court and notary republic respectively.

Bellow is the information which you will use to send the money through western union money transfer or money Gram office.

PLEASE USE THIS INFORMATION OF MY SECRETARY TO SEND THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY,

Name .............................. TONY
Sun Name ...................... JOHNSON
Country .......................... Senegal
City................................Dakar

And remember to send me the payment slip that bears the questions and the answers, the senders names & MTCN numbers which you will received from your bank after sending the money.

Call me immediately you send the money also alternatively send me a direct email as soon as you send the money to enable me to start up the process immediately for our proper documentations.

Yours sincerely in service,
Dr.Martins Reagan Akudasike.
DR MARTINS REAGAN AKUDASIKE CHAMBERS
No.777 Boulevard Avenue Senegal, DAKAR - SENEGAL

#212015 by AlanJones Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:37 pm
From Dr.Martins Reagan Akudasike - [email protected]

Listen very well and abide to my humble instructions so that your dreams will come through.
Here comes the bank account information

Bank Name ___: BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL
Account Name ___: GASSAMA OMAR
Account No _____: 02729650003
Bank Swift______ : AFRISNDAXXX
Bank Code _____: SN100
Code Guichet ___ : 01004
Cle RIB________ : 40
IBAN _____: SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2729 6500 0340

And remember to send me the payment slip that bears the questions and the answers, the senders names & MTCN numbers which you will received from your bank after sending the money.

#212157 by AlanJones Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:47 pm
My lovely one,
I am happy as you have contacted the lawyer and heard his response too, i can see that the lawyer requested for some money to validate the document for us here, honey as you can see and understand my present situation here that i don't have any money left with me here in the camp, I am pleading you to help me and send the money to the lawyer so that he can work for the document as the bank promised to transfer the money into your account within 48 hours if we can come up with the above document, honey try to help me out ok, you know that i am in a great pains here which you are the only person to help me, I will be looking forward to have a positive news from you as i wish you the best of the day, Please i am pleading you to assist me and get everything done ok,I promise you that you will take all your money back immediately the transfer made to your account . I spoke with the lawyer today he said that the document will last only two days immediately he
received the money from you, I will be waiting to hear from you today regarding the lawyer issue,

#212272 by AlanJones Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:58 am
Good Morning my mummy please don,t leave me here to die i beg you with the name of God to help me out just take me as your daughter or you can help me to get my international passport is only cost about 120 dollars please i beg you with the name of God you can send it with my name,

Name ......... Lilian
Last ............ Derrow
State ........... Senegal
City ............ Dakar

#212346 by AlanJones Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:18 pm
Good Evening My Mummy please use this information and send the money to me i beg you with the name of God,

Bank Name:_________ CBAO

Bank Address:_________ PLACE DE L'INDEPENDANCE B.P 129 DAKAR SENEGAL.

Beneficiary Name:_________ Ndeye Khady tall ep Cisse

Account number:_________ 035167234601

Branch Code :_________ 01283

Swift Code: _________ CBAOSNDA

BANK CODE:_________ SN012

CLE/RIB :_________ 46

IBAN:_________ SN0120128335167234601 46

Dumb scammer doesn't even know how abnk transfers work :laugh-s:

#212502 by AlanJones Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:27 pm
please mummy i did not understand you mummy are you going to send the money as you said please i beg you to try and send the money you are my only hope now,

#212996 by AlanJones Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:10 am
Hello, Thanks for your effort on me dear. I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the Rev Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev Father Emmanuel Paul and his email address is as follows:( [email protected] ) Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $50.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Father Emmanuel Paul and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque. Please do let me
know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects with me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Father Emmanuel Paul on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay. call number +221771298542 Take care and bye for now. Yours Truly, Mrs Lilian

#214225 by AlanJones Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:42 pm
From Rev Father Emmanuel Paul - [email protected]

May the peace of God be with you.

I am Rev Father Emmanuel Paul., the Senior coordinator and controller of the Refugee camp.

Actually She has left to live a better life in Paraguay and she left with me a chaque/draft of $400.000.00 dollars for you.

So therefore to be sure that the chaque rightly belongs to you, kindly send me your full name and contact address so that after my confirmation, i will send you the Chaque through speed post/Dhl.
(1). Your Full Names:......
(2). Nationality:......
(3). Country of Residence:.....
(4). Your Home/Office Address(es):.....
(5). Your Home/Cell/Mobile Telephone and Fax Numbers
(6). And Your Id or passport No ..
(7) Age ;....
I will be waiting for your urgent respond,
God bless you Father Emmanuel Paul.

#223877 by AlanJones Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:12 pm
This is to bring to your notice that WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN LOME TOGO with the amount of ( Two hundred American dollars ($200.000.00) United State Dollars directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118308/03 to you by the young girl before she left to Paraguay.My son i have done my best to make sure that i secure the draft for you but right now is under the care of Western Union Lome Togo Head Office,So right now they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money Transfer,I have done this with the Help of Togo Law here my son.The money could not be sent to you due to allocated security code.since the CIT I BANK DU TOGO has approval to send the said cash through western union Money Transfer .I also want to let you know that i have been in contact with the young girl about this and she gave me go ahead other my son.You have to follow all the Instructions on this my son

I was unable to complete this as a result of non-availability of your information's at hand.So you are required to send your Full information to effect this post.

FULL NAME:............

FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:............

MOBILE PHONE:................

BANK INFORMATION'S...........

In order to resolve this problem,ensure that you send an E.mail to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following e.mail Address ( [email protected] ) Try to contact the Western Union Today with this E-mail ok. As soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT, the Money shall be sent to you via Western Union or from The Western Union Transferring Bank.

Rev ..Emmanuel Paul From Lome Togo ?