Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#197656 by AlanJones Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:20 am
Dear Greeting and how are you today.I am Miss Stephie Ngene, the Only Daughter of the late Micheal Ngene Uzuzu, my father was a gold and cocoa merchant based in Accra Ghana and Abidjan (Ivory Coast).I have the intention of investing this sum with your care and supervision in your country with a percentage that will be negotiated among us.

I know this mail may come to you as a surprise,since we have not known or written before.And he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business trips recently. Before his death, he called me bedside him and told me that he has the sum of $6.500, 000USD deposited in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan Ivory Coast, that he used my name being the only Daughter as the next of kin in deposited fund.

If you are willing to cooperate with me let me know so that I will furnish you with more details on the next step for smooth achievement of this risk free transaction.Contact me on this private email,[email protected] for more details and all the legal documents of the deposited money and my photos.

Sincerely,
Miss Stephie Ngene

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#201232 by AlanJones Mon May 12, 2014 1:35 pm
Dear Friend,

Greeting and how are you today.I am Miss Stephie Ngene, the Only Daughter of the late Micheal Ngene Uzuzu, my father was a gold and cocoa merchant based in Accra Ghana and Abidjan (Ivory Coast).I have the intention of investing this sum with your care and supervision in your country with a percentage that will be negotiated among us.

I know this mail may come to you as a surprise,since we have not known or written before.And he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business trips recently. Before his death, he called me bedside him and told me that he has the sum of $6.500, 000USD deposited in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan Ivory Coast, that he used my name being the only Daughter as the next of kin in deposited fund.
If you are willing to cooperate with me let me know so that I will furnish you with more details on the next step for smooth achievement of this risk free transaction.Contact me on this private email for more details and all the legal documents of the deposited money and my photos.

Sincerly,
Stephie Ngene.

thanks for your kind response,you can get in touch with me on my private email [email protected] for more details of the transfer ok.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#211047 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:01 am
Still active on dating sites using [email protected].

Dear Friend,
Greeting and how are you today.I am Miss Stephie Ngene, the Only Daughter of the late Micheal Ngene Uzuzu, my father was a gold and cocoa merchant based in Accra Ghana and Abidjan (Ivory Coast).I have the intention of investing this sum with your care and supervision in your country with a percentage that will be negotiated among us.

If you are willing to cooperate with me let me know so that I will furnish you with more details on the next step for smooth achievement of this risk free transaction.Contact me in my private email [email protected] for more details and all the legal documents of the deposited money and my photos.

Sincerely,
Miss Stephie Ngene.

#211121 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:15 pm
Dear XXX,

Greetings, to you my dear, I am fine today and you? Thanks for your response with concern to my present situation. Regarding the proposal I sent to you with the intention of relocating to your country and continuation of my educational career and investing my inherited treasure in your care.

I so much appreciate your kind response, with acceptance to assist me to actualize the objectives I have in this co-operation. I want you to note that I am really trusting and counting on you on this matter with full hope and confidence that you will not let down this confidence I have already reposed on you for the mutual benefits of both parties and your family in general.For the fact that we are not yet familiar with each other or written before.

I am just confiding this project on you due to the circumstance surrounding my family life with the current political crisis in my country. I lost my father whom was very dear to me, for this fact I have reposed this hope and faith on you with open mind, that you will be capable to receive this funds over there and invest it properly with your guardian, as I have the intention of furthering my academicals career by admitting into medical school over there.

Dear what I mean is that I am simply soliciting for your assistance, for relocating to your country due to the political instability in my country presently. I am in really in need of relocating from this country to political stability country where I can start a new life, since I have inherited this sum to start a new life.

I need an assistance of trust worthy person who will not let me down of any kind just to assist me in investing it in a profitable investment for the benefits of both parties, in the areas like, hotel resort management, real estate housing project, manufacturing, stock market Etc in what ever avenue you deem right is profitable, since I have not yet be into business before.

I am willing to offer you at least 15% from the total sum as a compensation for assisting me to recover this fund to your custody for the investment, while 3% will be set aside for any expenses that may incur during the investment program. I have attached my photograph for you to see the person you are dealing with on this aspect.

Thank you very much once again for indicating your interest to co-operate with me positively. Please confirm your interest by sending to me your full data such as

1, Your complete name your photos and you bank account number
2, your home address your phone number
3, copy of international passport or driving license.

I am certain that the areas in which I need your assistance is not going to be a big responsibilities for your person, so please I am expecting the indication of your full interest to aid me make sure that this funds is recovered from a bank here where it is lodged in Social Security trust fixed account with a prime bank and it is legitimately inherited by me as the next to kin inheritor. Presently I have been at the bank to confirm deposit which is lodged in suspense fixed deposit t he subjected for onwards foreign transfer and the bank has also reconfirm the validity of this deposit to me with statement of the account status of the total sum in their custody in suspense fixed for onwards foreign transfer.

I want you to be rest assured that there is nothing to fear about this transaction because no illegality or any strange protocols of any kind to be attached on this transaction as it is legitimately acquired money by my late father whom died for no just cause with an instigation of one of my wicked uncle whom I later found out that his hands were on the death of my father, since I left our family house.

Am presently residing in a church guest house pending when the fund is retrieved and transferred with your assistance. Please I want you to let me know your full mind in assisting to achieve these objectives, as I am very sure that it will surely be for the mutual benefits of both parties with out much stress.

Thanks for your understanding and future co-operations.
Rest I hear from you positively.

Sincerely,
Miss Stephie Ngene.
+225-54660997.

Image Image Image

#211237 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:35 am
Dear XXX,

I have been trying to call you to hear your voice and the explain to you the next step to take. I have go to the bank very early this morning to see my late father banker and account manager who also doubles as the bank director of international operations. He said he will like to hear from you personally first so that he can ask you some questions and then give you the wire transfer procedure. He said that it is his duty to protect his customers and since my case has an issue, he has to hear from you and give you further details. See the bank contact details below:

Bank name and address: Bank Atlantique, Abidjan, Ivory Coast.
Direct Tel: +225 4621 2788
Email: [email protected]
Contact person: Mr. Koffi Audrey Jacques.

Please contact the banker as soon as you receive this email and send to me your number how I can call you from overseas or you can call me on my telephone number of mobile. +22554660997. Please I am begging you to do this for me and make me happy and I want you to know again that you are not doing this for free as you are going to be highly rewarded for your assistance.

Thanks and God bless you.

Love u.

Stephie.

#211369 by AlanJones Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:55 am
From BANQUE ATLANTIQUE, ABIDJAN, R.C.I - [email protected]

FROM THE OFFICE OF MR. KOFFI AUDREY JACQUES.
DIRECTOR OF INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE
BANQUE ATLANTIQUE, ABIDJAN-COTE D'IVOIRE

Attention: XXX

Re: Miss Stephe Ngene's Fund.

Dear Sir,

This is to acknowledged the receipt of your email. I want to let you know that Miss Stephie Ngene has told our bank a little about you and her desire to transfer her inheritance fund into your account that you will provide, the sum of Six million Five hundred thousand United State Dollars (USD$6.5M) as the next of kin to our late customer, in the name of Mr. Micheal Ngene Uzuzu (late). To this effect you have to promise us that you are capable of handling this fund on her behalf.

As regards to the transfer procedures, we must follow the rules and regulations of banking system here in Cote D'Ivoire so that we will not encounter any problem during and after this transaction, for the fact that Miss Stephie's father, Mr. Micheal Ngene Uzuzu is dead, We shall not go contrary to the agreement reached by both parties on the day of the deposit, the agreement states that the depositor has no right to have this funds transferred nor withdrawn from this account until the expiration of 60 months because the funds was deposited in a suspense account for a duration of 60 months which is (5yrs)Since the next of kin Miss Stephie Ngene has applied for the release and transfer of this funds prematurely due to the political instability in our country and other reasons best known to her, You are advised to provide us with some legal documents from the Government of Cote D'Ivoire to brake the agreement bond before any one can have access to this fund and before it can be transferred into your account. So you are requested to provide us with the under listed transfer legal documents to enable us carry out the transfer successfully.

These documents will also serve as back up for you not to have any problem with your government and also not to be questioned by any authority in your country when the fund gets into your account. We want to assure you that if you will follow our instructions. You will not have any problem in transferring this funds to your designated bank account in your country or any country of your choice; the needed documents are as follows.

1. Change of Ownership to your name as the new beneficiary from the Ministry Of Justice.

2. Court Clearance Certificate and Notarization Letter from the Federal High Court Cote D’Ivoire

3. Approval Letter from the Ministry of Finance & Economy

4. The copies of your passport or your Identity Card or your Driving License, for proper identification.

5. Death Certificate of late Mr. Micheal Ngene Uzuzu.

6. Your telephone and fax number.

7. Your profession.

The first document is to brake the agreement we had with late Mr. Micheal Ngene Uzuzu, and to make you the new beneficiary of the funds, this is because the original depositor is dead, So we must have to make a Change of Ownership to your name so that there will not be any problem while transferring this funds, the second document is for the Federal High Court to clarify the transfer legality, the third document is to get the Authorization from the Ministry of Finance and Economy, Cote D'Ivoire, to transfer the fund to you. The fourth documents is for your proper identifications to our bank while the Death Certificate is to assure the bank and the entire public that the original depositor of this fund is really dead and that his next of kin Miss Stephie Ngene has appointed you as her co-beneficiary.

Be informed that the listed documents will be obtained only from the Government of Cote D'Ivoire and not in your country, So as soon as you do receive this mail, you are to inform Miss Stephie Ngene to come over to the bank in order for me to assign to her one of our bank's attorney that will accompany her to the various offices for the obtaining of the required documents as she cannot do it alone.

Thanking you for your understanding.

MR. KOFFI AUDREY JACQUES
(Director of International Remittance)

BANQUE ATLANTIQUE
SIEGE SOCIAL BVD DE MARSEILLE ZONE 4C ABIDJAN (RCI)
AVENUE JOSEPH ANOMA RUE DES BANQUES
IMMEUBLE LES ACACIAS BP 1859 ABIDJAN CIDEX 01
LB. CI N° A0006 B CCN° 010000545 R R.C ABIDJAN N° 547

#211422 by AlanJones Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:53 am
Dear XXX,

I am so happy to read from you and this has proofed that you are a very sincere person. I will go to the bank this morning to meet with my late father banker who is a very good man. I want to use my young age to tell you to send the other information which includes your date of birth, profession, identity card and your telephone and fax number. I will go and meet with the banker this morning and ask how to get the other documents as I don't know how to go about it and after going through the email he sent to you, my presence is very important. Please send me your telephone number so that I can call you directly. I need to hear your voice.

Thanks and give me update of your communication and make me happy as you are my only hope.

Yours.

Stephie.

#211664 by AlanJones Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:36 am
Dear XXX,

I am so sad and I have been busy with my lawyer trying to obtain all the documents needed and it has been a very difficult thing for me. If I keep quiet and do not tell you sir, I will not be myself. Please see the form in the attachment and feel it. The reason why you have to fill the form is because you are the person that I decide to make the new beneficiary of the fund. I want you to be the new beneficiary, so that you can now authorise the bank to wire the fund into your bank account in XXX.

I want to hand over the fund to you as the person I trust and I have no other thing in my heart than to do this from my heart. Please if you go through the form very well, you will see at the lower part of the form the instructions stated inside. The whole money I have on me has been used to obtain the other documents and then use in taking care of myself, I have to eat, buy toiletries because I can't do prostitution to survive. I have to tell you the truth about myself and beg you to help me.

You are my only hope as it is now and I have no choice but to tell you the truth. Please go through the form very well and confirm receipt of attachment.

God bless you.

Yours.

Stephie.

#211812 by AlanJones Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:57 am
Dear XXX,

I was at the bank this morning to meet with the bank lawyer who is also the head of the bank legal department who was assigned with my file to handle everything for me. He said that the only document I can send to you is the available one with him which is the approval letter from the Ministry of Finance. He said that the notorization goes directly to the bank as it carries some confidential information. My late father death certificate is also with the bank who said they need it for some very important things too concerning the wire transfer. Please do not look at me like a liar when I said that I will send you the documents, but I was acting on my own childish initiative. Please do not let me down as I count on you for this $350 for the change of ownership of the fund to your name. The bank director said that you should send down your bank account details for international wire transfer. Please dear XXX, you are my only hope and I have no where to run to but you alone.

God bless you.

Yours.

Stephie.

#211931 by AlanJones Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:18 am
Dear XXX,

What have I done that you want to leave me at this stage of this transaction. You asked me somethings and I responded. Are you angry with me, please try and reply me back. God bless you.

Stephie.

#212013 by AlanJones Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:30 pm
Dear XXX,

I will send you the document of my late father burial, the death certificate which is in french to you tomorrow or Monday. Its not that I am not who I am, I am sincere and telling you the truth.

Thanks.

Stephie.

#212651 by AlanJones Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:15 am
Dear XXX,

Please do not feel bad because I was sick and there was public holiday in our country due to the muslim break. I need you to go through the document and forward it to the bank for urgent attention. Please I need your serious help.

Thanks.

Stephie.

Image Image Image

#212775 by AlanJones Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:19 pm
Dear Sir,

Please try your possible best to contact the bank as soon as you receive this email, then tell them about the change of ownership. I really need your help concerning the balance of the $350 for the finalisation of the change of ownership.

Thanks and God bless you.

Stephie.

#213217 by AlanJones Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:10 pm
Dear XXX,
Greeting and how are you today,how about the remaining balance of the $350?pls my dear let me know how much you can be able to help me with in the remaining amount?pls let me know,so that i will know how much i can be able to find.Pls do it to me because of GOD and man i want this tranfer to be made this week we are about to enter.Then i will come over to your country to stay with you.Pls do not forget to send me the nearest air port that is closer to your city.So the the transfer is made i will come over to your country immdiately.
Stephie.

#213321 by AlanJones Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:58 am
Dear XXX,

I have tried all means that I know to raise the money, but no way for me sir. I have promised you and my God that I will not do anything that will tarnish my image to raise the $350 instead, I will tell you the gospel truth. The one that I have with me, I refused to spend it even as I am hungry because I want this for the best of the two of us. Please sir, you can send me the money via the system of western union money transfer in my name Stephie Ngene. I will really appreciate and God will reward you for helping me.

Thanks and waiting for your urgent reply.

Stephie.