Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#207678 by AlanJones Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:01 am
am Mr bagwell wilson Lince Marketer of foreign investment Section of one of the world's largest and most diversified private investment company in UK
(Savedoordiplomatic Investments Plc), with over GPB 25 billion assets base. As the Marketer of foreign investments, I handle the company's Investment on stocks for 8 years now. In 2005 to 2007, I handled the company's Initial Public Offer Sales (IPO).

During these years, the company had Excess and Maximum Capital Profit on investments, from the Excess return profit. I secretly extracted 1.2% from the bonus shares or stocks. As an expert, I made over GPB 16,695,000 Million Pounds worth of stocks from the previous years Excess and marginal Capital Profit and hereby looking for a foreigner to trust who will stand as a share holder or the Investor of this fund with savedoordiplomatic Investment, to receive the funds as Annual Investment Proceeds from the Company's Magellan Capital Funds after which we will disburse the fund for our investment purposes.

All confirmable documents to back up the claims will be made available to you prior to your acceptance. Meanwhile,I have worked out the modalities
and technicalities whereby the funds can be claimed in any of our 6 Clearing Houses without any hitches. Our disbursement or sharing ratio will be 60-40%. If you are interested, send your DIRECT phone number Contact Address so we could discuss more on phone as regard the transaction.
Here is my number you can contact me as regarding what next to do ....+447035928470

Thanks for your understanding as I would wait to get immediate response

from you.

My Regard's to your family,

Mr Bagwell Wilson,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#211416 by AlanJones Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:11 am
I get it from our search, on internet and please Madam..Be open minded with me, is a big business,

Looking forward back to hear from you, before we start the business and their is a deal on it, No cheating .

Bagwell

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#211672 by AlanJones Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:19 am
Internet real search from (fishmeetfish dating site ) Fully security and secure agency for the business, You just need to be Honest and straight forward.

Please re-read my first mail about the business you will be fully understand, is nothing much.

Take Care and have great day over their .

Bagwell (Savedoordiplomatic Investments Plc),

#211877 by AlanJones Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:29 am
Is like you did not get me right !!!!!! Or are you not XXX? who lives come from XXX???

We got your address from fishmeetfish from One Mrs Ben Wilson, when you formally want to help, before you had and accident ...You remember him ??

Bagwell

Linked to this scam viewtopic.php?f=13&t=81993

#212026 by AlanJones Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:35 am
I,m not one of them .....Don,t loose this great opportunity, no cheating..